Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A "real man" will love every inch of this woman =/

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the Artemis of my fapntasies. luv ya babe <3

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
The hilarious thing is when they're not only huge but have multiple tats on them. Reminds me of someone doing graffiti on a trash bag full of oatmeal.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's waaaaay too many inches for me to love sorry, i'll pass :D

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I will never know for sure her exact number, how could I? And my story didn't change, I just explained why I am very confident it's such a low number.
Danger said:
My gf has had two back to back LTR's before immediately meeting me
Looks like you claimed you knew. Yes, you don't know how many men she's fvcked. So she is a h0r after she went over your 2 partner count. You committed to a h0r after you believe any woman over 2 partners is a h0r.

Danger said:
I fat shamed my gf into losing weight? Put up liar, quote where I said I fat-shamed her because she was fat and needed to lose weight.

I bet you're referring to the "You're not that fat" neg I recommended to another poster, you are so stupid with no experience you don't understand that it's a teasing neg to make women insecure. A side effect is they will want to get even skinnier, it doesn't mean my gf is fat you idiot.
You are committed to a fat divorced woman and have no experience with women to answer the tough questions when asked. Each time you're asked you evade and dodge the questions disappearing like Houdini returning back after to rage with anger.

Danger said:
But you're a desperate beta trying to grasp anything to save face, even if it means making up lies.
Ah, you're the desperate blue pill beta to commit to a fat divorced woman. Lies that you use taking people's quotes out of context adding your own definition to it LOL.

Danger said:
I offered to share negs, slut-tells, hardest lays, easiest lays, whatever you want cupcake, I just won't debate an opinion on the definition of slut.
I asked to define your real experience and you refused since you don't have any. I don't need you to copy & paste recycled negs and information you found off the net to claim as your "experience". When you had the chance to share real experience about sluts you evaded, dodged, ducked, disappeared, raged, lied in the thread.

Danger said:
I'm still waiting for your story on how you were so alpha you committed to a h0r though. Please share that great knowledge and experience of yours!
I did? You believe any woman over 2 sexual partners is a h0r. That would be almost every woman around today. Even your divorced gf went over 2 partners LOL.

Danger comitted to a h0r after she went over 2 sexual partners. Danger is concerned about women having sex and can't handle the fact they are having sex. He refuses to define the terms he is so concerned about. A keyboard Jockey with no experience except for his fat divorced gf.

Danger said:
I suspect but I do not know how many men my gf has fvcked....I will never know for sure

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Fat? At 105 lbs and 5' 4"? Damn, never would have thought somebody would say that's a fat girl.

I answer any question you want sock-puppet, I just won't debate on the opinion of what a "slut" is.

There was nothing out of context, that is what you said sock-puppet. So tell us your grand experience and how you are so alpha that you were able to commit to a h0r, I would love to hear that story.

I can share whatever experiences you want sock-puppet. But my definition of slut is not "an experience", it's just an opinion like yours, so no point in debating it.

Now, shall we share experiences? First time? Latest time? Youngest girl? Oldest girl? Married or taken girls? Shortest time to lay? Longest time to lay?

Let's talk experiences sock-puppet.

I gave you the study, that is all you need. And where did I say more than 2 is a h0r?

How are your other accounts doing sock-puppet?

• All hate MGTOW
  • All use KJ and Clown
  • All seem to take issue with certain red-pill viewpoints.

Looks like some blue-pill ladies have been getting very upset at the red-pill.

You're the blue pill beta who committed to a divorced fat woman. So you're making false accusations on what words people use now? LOL

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I do believe we have uncovered some sock-puppets.....

• All hate MGTOW
  • All use KJ and Clown
  • All seem to take issue with certain red-pill viewpoints.
I am red pill and support MGTOW 100%. Why are you making up lies about me? Danger is still raging after was shown to be a keyboard jockey not having any experience with women. Pretty pathetic that you have to go around the board to slander me now.

Danger said:
I have all of the proof in your quotes Boxer. All you have are your lies about me.

LOLZ!!!!! Busted sock puppet!!
Yeah whatever pal. You're committed to a divorced woman and that is blue pill as it gets. Also, you have no clue how many men she's fvcked. All facts and no lies.

Poon King said:
Committed relationships are for desperate co-dependent betas.

Poon King agrees with me that you're a desperate co-dependent beta for committing to a fat divorced woman.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It's the equivalent of the original vanity: carrying a mirror around.

Smart observation. You know if people read the bible they would see what was happening thousands of years ago is still happening today in some form or another, but most intelligent people are atheists couse of all the stupid things around religion. Try to read the bible as a piece of literature, its how we studied it at school as far as a remember, teacher had a good approach.

Facebook, apart from some articles, makes me cringe. It doesn't make most people cringe, **** a got guy friends who post naked selfies. I didnt use it for a long time because of that but it makes you antisocial which is sad.

The thing is, live in the fools' world, breathe in the fools' world, blend in, but always secretly laugh at it all, so you dont lose your grip - you are no fool. MGTOW on the other hand is a bunch of bull**** and is a stupid as feminism.

They just a way to limit the population apparently, since good ole diseases and predators dont work. That or someone benefits from weak family units. But the idea females benefit more from the current situation than males is absurd, in fact it's the opposite, they just don't realise it for its too late.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
In NYC, yes that woman is fat.

But come to the Midwest, and we will show you fat!

This profile took ten seconds to find:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=90716066

Now THAT is fat. Compare that to the girl in the OP's post, and suddenly she doesn't look so bad. I bet she sucks a good d!ck. "REAL women swallow" - that's the line to use with her.
Yup. Indiana is pretty much the fat state of America. Well, that and Wisconsin of course.