Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question of modern day fairytale!

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick question for you guys, an examination of our modern day typical woman...

My ex with whom I broke up with a month ago, has the following characteristics and social layout;

- Has 3 children by two different men. One aged 9 from a previous marridge, and two by myself both aged 5 months (twins)

- Divorced aged 19

- Lives on a council estate in a notoriously bad/down and out area of Manchester, England

- In looks is a 7, being generous considering baby fat/stretch marks/baby damage etc

- Spends money like it grows on trees...

- Scrapes by on benefits, child support, family hand outs etc

- No long term savings/investments/goals

What are the chances of any man wanting to take this girl on and marry her, make her a housewife or ride off into the sunset?

Would any of you even go near her??

Am I losing anything? Really?!?

The reason I ask is that after 4 weeks of no contact she text me out of the blue last night to say in no uncertain terms that she was alredy banging someone else, likely a random off an internet dating site. Furthermore, that throughout our two year relationship she had been screwing around all the time, which now explains why I was gettin sex every two weeks if I'm lucky...

I am aware that there are probably no shortage of guys up for a quick poke with her, but will any of them consider her long term dating material??

Your thoughts please guys, however honest or brutal they may be :)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is why the fvck are you giving a damn about how her future will turn out to be? The thread reeks of vengeance and resentment. I don't know whether you'll be getting off on this via the generic replies as 'I think she's trash, defnitely pump and dump'. If that is the case you have some serious reflection to do.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I second Konada's thoughts, as in, she shouldn't even be in your thoughts. Obviously she's welfare trash, so why give her the thought of more than the bum on the street? She doesn't give a **** about herself, and no one else should either.

Here's your boarding pass to the NEXT Train:

-===========-
=----NEXT----=
-===========-

Take it and never look back

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god

I'm going to be blunt with you because you need a serious wake up call. This woman's not even worth her weight in dog sh!t. Half of the things you listed would automatically disqualify her for me without even taking a look at her. Looks like she's got commitment issues, can't keep her legs closed, has no financial sense whatsoever, has no goals in life, and she isn't even physically attractive. I would rather date a prostitute, I'm not kidding. It looks to me as if you have no standards. It's time you get some confidence and move on from this thing you call a woman. Do you really think you deserve to be with someone like THAT? I sure hope not.

Last edited: