Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A question for Latinoman

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oblivious - Are you being sarcastic?

Women are constantly wanting to know what you've done for them. How you've treated them. As Eddie Murphy says "What have you done for me lately?"

Men are there for women emotionally. Women would never be for a man emotionally, we wouldn't and shouldn't let them as it will shows weakness and therefore she will loose respect for you even if they try to make you "open-up".

Women never even care about how good they are in bed, they just assume they are. The question is always "Did you make her ***?, How long did he last?". Even when they brag, they don't even brag about themselves but about it's about their man to other women because it's all about how a man pleases them.

But please give me examples where you have put a man above yourself (not others, **** 'others' we are talking about male/female relationships) and see if you can convice us otherwise.

As for finding methods to get a women to accept reason. You would need more than SoSuave for that :p

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with everything you listed. You make those statements as if you spoke to every woman in the entire world. Women, most times are there for men emotionally. I think its the reverse. At least in my experience. I have been the sounding board for guys and I never thought any less of them. i wanted to be there for them. But when I needed that same sounding board, that same comfort--ole dude was MIA.
And simply put, women do care about their performance in bed. me adn my crowd don't openly talk about ourselves in bed or boast. If any conversation is done regarding that--its about getting tips to do better. Thank you very much.
And the question of "what have you done for me lately" only pops up when our efforts aren't reciprocated or appreciated, which is most often the case. I
I can think of tons of selfless acts women do for men. We learn to cook, one cause we need to eat, but two because we are trying to please some man, etc. etc. etc.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would consider men and women to be as equal in the stakes of selfishness and selflessness!
I could post many reasons to back up both claims, but when all is said and done everything leads back to each others self in the end.

Each act we do can be distinguished as an act of selfishness, even acts of charity give us a feeling of warmth inside, so it can be argued even that act was done to make us feel good. This can be applied to everything.

People in essence are:
Products of there need for attention.
Ego robots.
e.t.c
You get the picture and if not, here are some examples:

Posting on forums, posting help guides and advice means nothing other then getting some form of appreciation, that can be derived from many areas, be it: The knowing of offering advice, the acceptance of advice or the recognition from another in seeing errors in the advice.
E.t.c
I could post more, but you can apply this to almost all world interactions, including products from your holy books and the fundamental self act in those where trying to make converts to that’s persons beliefs.

As for the part about religion and people who are selfish as being evil.
Evil to me does not exist, the reference to evil changes like the weather:
Just a few centuries ago, it was not evil to burn witches or drown them.
It was not evil to Stone a man because he was gay.
It was not evil to drops bomb or mutilate women and children of different nations that oppose our doctrine.
Also evil is only applied to the acts of man and not acts towards any other creature, so in that evil is merely an engineered idea! It simply does not exist in reality, it is subjective!

Now selfish acts.
Each act even though selfish is derived from a need for attention from your own kind, ie human.
Just like other animals compete and work with each other so we do too.
Take an artist or an architect or a cartoonist, a musician, an actor, you writing forum articles, me writing this article, doing a good piece of work at school/work, looking after some-one. E.tc e.t.c e.t.c.
So in that we can see that due to this need of self appreciation derived from self acts, with the need for the feeling of importance no matter how small, we can see that the whole structure of our society is not a product of religion or control it is simply a product of our social climate changing in line with our emotional state.

Religion only helps to control people, to slot them into ideals of right and wrong, even though religion is the 2nd product of the world worst recorded deaths.
With what I have been told the lack of water being the first.
So religions do keep people in power, but more importantly it keeps people going down a certain route of conformity which does equal a social order.
As put the man (or men, since it is stronger to assume a multitude) who invented religion was an intelligent man, but then again if you research religions of today you can see they are simply jigsaws of past religions melded together to form a social order to control man, since I believe there exists some outside or internal source, that does not trust men to live free without control. This can be traced back to hierarchy, what better control can this have then dictate your life and afterlife to conform to a way which some one thinks is right for you!
Religions are simply a product or beliefs that are unfounded and unproven, with the only proof linked into discrediting them. (having faith, or have faith, was probably the best invention of all religions).
People assume this is a bad thing, since they don’t trust the nature of man, or the fear death (fear is the main selling point of all religions).

Fear is all it is about religion.
And yes there are people in great power that have control over your lives, you only have to read a paper or turn on the news to see evidence of it.
The control is usually centered around money and a need to keep it going around, a consumer culture is what some call it as this is exactly what we are living in.
I will be sexist and say women buy into the consumer culture more then men, since there is strong evidence they suffer more from peer pressure and the need to conform and fit in! This means there need to shop is greater then a mans due to sociaty acceptance.
But then is money evil?
Feels dam good to have it and spend it!
Maybe the idea money is evil is something your where meant to think to keep you in the chain or circle!

There is no evil there is no religion there is simply do what you like as long as you don’t find yourself in a very negative state for it.
Fear as generated the need for religion or an internal source of intellect wanting to know where we came from, what we are and what the hell are we doing here! This is not religion, its just some called it religion put a stamp on it shipped it out and you all baught it!

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of Oblivious: I suppose we always look at things from our own perspective and experience and that's hardly objective so I won't argue any more except saying it's probably subjective. The truth is you tend to be used by people that you love more than they love you, be they men or women.

As for no selfish act because each act always has some sort of return even if it's just the feeling of doing something good. I disagree - when the work done is much greater than the return (a simple thankyou) then that's selfless, you aren't doing it for the return, it's just a nice bonus. If you where then you would be stupid as it wouldn't be worth it.

As for Religions just being a mixture of past Religions, I agree, like Science religion/s changes over time and just like Science there are those people that refuse to change. You might say "Science can be proven", can it? People thought Newton was right until Einstein came along with Relativity, people thought him right until Quantum Physics came along. All can be proved by experimentation (but only to a certain degree). The truth (as I see it) is we can't prove anything except Maths. All "beliefs" are just those that an individual holds true for himself until someone comes along and disproves it or simply has something that seems more true.

"Everything is Relative"

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an interesting thread.

I know Latinoman isn't around but it'd be interesting to hear how things are working out for him almost 2-3 years later.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are working fine for me.

Personal level... I do have a woman in my life...

Caree wise...I am currently one of the "bosses" at work and I am extremely busy in my career.

Don't know if I will be able to post as much as I like.