A quality that chicks find irresistable (part I)

ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having ambition is the number one quality that women find simply irresistable. This is because if a man has ambitions, it says to the chicks: I have everything you are looking for in a man.

Example:

If you have ambition to have a successful career you have
1. Passion - you need to love what you are doing in order to work long hours.

2. Confidence - you believe in yourself to achieve your goals

3. Challenge - the chick needs to fight for your attention, for she knows that she is not the number one priority in your life. Subconsciously, she knows that she needs to prove to you that she is worthy of your attention. This is a great table-turner and a real challenge especially to hot chicks because they are used to chumps justifying why they are with her.

4. Good quality life. A chick knows a successful man would provide a comfortable life for her.

5. Makes you special - having ambition differentiates you from all the other average chumps out there.

At least if this doesn't work with chicks, you will have a fulfilling career with loads of money. Then again if you have loads of money you can pull chicks - a vicious cycle really

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I agree. Who needs women in life to have so much SUCCESS!! Good post.

------------------
Stop pursuing, and make them be on the chase.-MOA

D.L.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.L.G
The Don

First off, Ninja,you say that when and if you have a successful career, then it is worth having females chase after you than you pursuing them.

I say that this is somewhat wrong. Why? It is because that men will always be the ones who chase the females, It will always be men who goes out on the hunt, not females. and what about most of us that don't have successful careers and a bank account that can virtually get anything we can buy, what about the average guys?

I know that I'm not the only one who says this first, but since the beginning of time, it was the male who was the hunter while the female stays at home and cared for the hut and children, so what i'm saying is men will be the hunter while the female stays in her spot and get hunted.

Now if you have money, cars, and all that, and if you show it, then I admit, it will be a lesser problem to get females, but what I'm saying is that the male will still have to do some pursuing of his own to get and keep females, well the classy ones.

And if you're an average guy on the site like me and most of us, then what will you do to get the females? Ninga, you have good tips, but in order to get the females, you are phrasing your tips wrong. Let The Don rephrase them for you.

1. Passion/lust/ambition - You need to have passion for the female or females(if you wanna be a player). And have ambition to pull females

2. Confidence- Confidence is what gives you game, without confidence, you have no game, so not only believe in yourself for goals in life, but believe that you can achieve your goals with females. ex. ****ing a virgin, bein a pimp, etc

3.Challenge- let the chick fight for your attention, but use it right and don't blow
yourself out of the sky by overdoing it. ex. you just got with a girl and the first day you chill with her and all that, but the next two days, you ignore her and don't touch her or don't call her and that'll make her wonder even more. What I'm saying here is that you tease her by giving her a taste of something, then take it away so she can't eat all the cake and leave you when she's done or tired of that flavor, for all you people that's dumb as a ****, I mean don't be there for her emotions then she leaves you when she gets tired and bored for you doing that. Or ignore her completly and have her chase after you all the time and she forgets about you.

4.Good Quality life- You don't neccessarily have to be successful to make a chick feel special, If you have the right game for the right girl, then she probably will fall in love with you . So you don't need a all that successful life, just make the girl feel good about herself by being with you

5. Makes you special- Like I said in the last tip, It's up to you to give the right girl the right game to get her sprung and make her feel good about herself being with you, If you make the girl feel special about herself by her being with you, then you automatically become special to her

Now it you have money, Then I say that you can pull a decent amount of females, but 9 times outta 10 you will pull a golddigger, because thats the type of females the money attracts, and to get a real girl you don't need all of that, And we all know that golddiggers love your wallet, not you, So ninja, think about it.

And oh, Man of Adventure, If you totally agree with that, you must not be having much success with females, so you need to tighten up on your game.

------------------
This has been from D.L.G, by D.L.G, to all of you. LOVE IT BABY

D.L.G
Don of Life and Game

[This message has been edited by D.L.G (edited 01-16-2002).]

D.L.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.L.G
The Don

First off, you say that when and if you have a successful career, then it is worth having females chase after you than you pursuing them.

I say that this is somewhat wrong. Why? It is because that men will always be the ones who chase the females, It will always be men who goes out on the hunt, not females. and what about most of us that don't have successful careers and a bank account that can virtually get anything we can buy, what about the average guys?

I know that I'm not the only one who says this first, but since the beginning of time, it was the male who was the hunter while the female stays at home and cared for the hut and children, so what i'm saying is men will be the hunter while the female stays in her spot and get hunted.

Now if you have money, cars, and all that, and if you show it, then I admit, it will be a lesser problem to get females, but what I'm saying is that the male will still have to do some pursuing of his own to get and keep females, well the classy ones.

And if you're an average guy on the site like me and most of us, then what will you do to get the females? Ninga, you have good tips, but in order to get the females, you are phrasing your tips wrong. Let The Don rephrase them for you.

1. Passion/lust/ambition - You need to have passion for the female or females(if you wanna be a player). And have ambition to pull females

2. Confidence- Confidence is what gives you game, without confidence, you have no game, so not only believe in yourself for goals in life, but believe that you can achieve your goals with females. ex. ****ing a virgin, bein a pimp, etc

3.Challenge- let the chick fight for your attention, but use it right and don't blow
yourself out of the sky by overdoing it. ex. you just got with a girl and the first day you chill with her and all that, but the next two days, you ignore her and don't touch her or call her and that'll make her wonder even more. What I'm saying here is that you tease her by giving her a taste of something, then take it away so she can't eat all the cake and leave you when she's done or tired of that flavor, for all you people that's dumb as a ****, I mean don't be there for her emotions then she leaves you when she gets tired and bored for you doing that. Or ignore her completly and chase after you all the time and she forgets about you.

4.Good Quality life- You don't neccessarily have to be successful to make a chick feel special, If you have the right game for the right girl, then she probably fall in love with you . So you don't need a all that successful life, just make the girl feel good about herself by being with you

5. Makes you special- Like I said in the last tip, It's up to you to give the right girl the right game to get her sprung and make her feel good about herself being with you, If you make the girl feel special about herself by her being with you, then you automatically become special to her

Now it you have money, Then I say that you can pull a decent amount of females, but 9 times outta 10 you will pull a golddigger, because thatst he type of females the money attracts, and to get a real girl you don't need all of that, And we all know that golddiggers love your wallet, not you, So ninga, think about it.

And oh, Man of Adventure, If you totally agree with that, you must not be having much success with females, so you need to tighten up on your game.

------------------
This has been from D.L.G, by D.L.G, to all of you. LOVE IT BABY

D.L.G
Don of Life and Game

ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
DLG,

Perhaps my post didn't get what I was trying to get across.

What I am trying to say is that chicks see a guy having ambition as all those qualities. I am an average guy as well, but WHAT SETS ME APART is that (1) I don't want to be an average guy for the rest of my life but most importantly (2) I am doing something about it.

There are so many people out there in this world who complain, but it takes a certain individual to do something about it. As Pook puts it, it takes a man to take charge of his life. It is this special quality which makes you an attractive and worth guy.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess things are not so easy... I can assure you that women do not find ambition so irresistible.

If you have a busy life, most of them will not want to get close to you. Why ? Because they know you won't have the time to be with them. And that's a very important thing to them. Being with you.

Chicken-Hawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro:
I guess things are not so easy... I can assure you that women do not find ambition so irresistible.

If you have a busy life, most of them will not want to get close to you. Why ? Because they know you won't have the time to be with them. And that's a very important thing to them. Being with you.

I'll verify what Pedro has said. I make great money but I work 14-18 hours a day, six days a week. Most women can't stand it even though they initially find me attractive. I would call myself undateable by Anti-Dump's rules. There's just no time.

Money and ambition are great, but there is such a thing as overdoing it.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this doesn't work all the time. Chicks don't just want confident, passionate guys. They want confident, passionate guys who can GIVE THEM A LOT OF ATTENTION. If you're working an 80 hour week, she may be impressed initially, but after a while she'll start to whine about how you never have time for her. Chicks want interests, and a life. They think obsessions are creepy. (Especially if they distract a guy from what they think should be the most important thing in his life - i.e. her.)

Ambition and cash are great ways to get one night stands though. There's nothing quite as evil as hooking up with an obvious gold digger, bangin' her and then sending her on her way the next morning.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a different way to look at this...
You do not have to necessarily woork 80 hours a week or have a high stress, high pay job to seem ambitious or meet the other criteria. Women often base attraction on POTENTIAL income or success, especially if you are under 30 years old. Even if you make $25,000 per year (like me), you can project the characteristic of ambition by activities that suggest you intend on bettering yourself socially, financially, educationally, etc..
For example, take part-time classes (grad school, real estate certification, stock market licensing, etc.), start a side business (like a "dot-com"), run for a local office (start with something minor, like school board or a municipal committee). You can at least PROJECT ambition.

Guys, I am a probation officer in a small county and I make less than $30,000 per year with only 4% increases annually. I will NEVER be rich in this line of work. But, I am only 1 class away from my master's degree. However, I LOVE my job and probably won't quit when I graduate (or even look for better paying work), but the GF doesn't know that!
LOOK ambitious to raise interest levels, in the end, do whatever you want ... !

Curran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, I partly disagree with you, I am a high flying freelance consultant working for a major investment bank in london, I am making loads of money and have my own property and fast car, does that make women pursue me ?? NO definitely not.

The girls that have pursued me have been the ones who have been infactuated with my looks, at the end of the day they are not the ones I want, despite me being a high flyer I still have problems dating women.
Originally posted by ninja:
Having ambition is the number one quality that women find simply irresistable. This is because if a man has ambitions, it says to the chicks: I have everything you are looking for in a man.

Example:

If you have ambition to have a successful career you have
1. Passion - you need to love what you are doing in order to work long hours.

2. Confidence - you believe in yourself to achieve your goals

3. Challenge - the chick needs to fight for your attention, for she knows that she is not the number one priority in your life. Subconsciously, she knows that she needs to prove to you that she is worthy of your attention. This is a great table-turner and a real challenge especially to hot chicks because they are used to chumps justifying why they are with her.

4. Good quality life. A chick knows a successful man would provide a comfortable life for her.

5. Makes you special - having ambition differentiates you from all the other average chumps out there.

At least if this doesn't work with chicks, you will have a fulfilling career with loads of money. Then again if you have loads of money you can pull chicks - a vicious cycle really

Beatnik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand that not having enough time for a women can stop you from having a girlfriend. What ninja is saying is that having the mindset to achieve your goals, to go that one step further then everyone else is attractive. Of course it can be taken too far.

I failed miserably in highschool. Since then ive buckled down and am working hard so that i may enter uni next year and come out as a high achiever. Ive found women that think this is very attractive (Though i have a gf so these women just get teased =).

What you guys seem to be thinking is that ambition = lack of time, that to have ambition you must be working as hard as possible 24/7. Thats just not true. You just have to be trying to improve your situation. Maybe your ambition is to have more time?

There is truth in what he says, dont write it off to quickly.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So chicks go for welfare bums or hobos? They have plenty of time to spare (hell, they got the whole day). Think about it :D

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
So chicks go for welfare bums or hobos? They have plenty of time to spare (hell, they got the whole day). Think about it
Ssshhhhh..... Thats the secret of being a bum... Keep it on the low. Thats why all the bums never get jobs.... It'd take away from there lady time.