Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a problem: after the date downtime

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay. here's my game..

I talk to a girl a lot before we have our first date. like hours over the phone. a lot of sexual escalation over the phone.. and i usually have sex when i first meet them. i meet most these girls online...... im pretty successfuly at it. and i get laid whenever i want pretty much.

anyway here is the problem that ive noticed myself... most of the time, after ive had sex with these girls, we say we'll meet up again.. and we had a great time.. things become stale. we drift apart and we move on. it becomes like a ONE NIGHT STAND sometimes even..

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THEM AFTER IVE FUCT THEM. BUT WHAT CAN A GUY DO?.. this is my inquiry..

I WANT NORMAL HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH WOMEN. NOT JUST BOOTY CALLS........

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are making the relationship about sex instead of having fun. once you have had sex, there is not hing more to look forward to

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like everything is building up towards the first date. the rapport, sexual escalation, which all lead to long phone conversations.. after the first date.. these tension building feelings diminish. and we get bored of eachother.

it is like we already had eachother. now what?

where do we go from here?

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a minute...Rocco

Here is the Juggler way:

Think about what you would want an interaction with a girl to be like
if there was no need to get sex. Let's say that sex was a given. You
did not need to do anything tricky or run 'game' to score.

How would you like that interaction to be?

Myself I want it to be fun, exciting, relaxed, playful and sharing with each other willingly. Now think about how you can make that happen.

Would you use tricks or be sneaky to get
a girl to be that with you?

No, that would be counter productive and/or
unnecessary work. You would instead lead her by being fun, relaxed,
sharing, or whatever you want the interaction to be like yourself and
learn to allow and encourage her to be that as well.

It is just that most people have no idea how to allow and help someone
achieve this place. Now the big mental step. Sexuality is not that big
of a deal. Sure it has more important implications as far as chance of
pregnancy, disease and emotional connotations. But from a 'who has the
power' point of view it should be regarded the same way as having fun
or any of the things you want an interaction to be - it should have
nothing to do with power.

To take interactions to a deeper level...U have to be more emotional....not guard them....be open and interesting to people...the more they like u....the more interesting u appear..the more they want to be part of ur life..

And IF ur unemotional PUA u look... the more confusing its going to be for her to figure out what u want...

Of course if its a party chick...were talking about the only way u can connect...is great sex....an in my case...I really like touching but at the same time create a connection...that the biggest ****blocker or AMOG can destroy

THis should answer ur question...i hope it was help

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
...I WANT NORMAL HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH WOMEN. NOT JUST BOOTY CALLS........
Stop basing them on just sex. Consider your guy friends, you don't hook up with them because of sex do you?

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
okay. here's my game..

I talk to a girl a lot before we have our first date. like hours over the phone. a lot of sexual escalation over the phone.. and i usually have sex when i first meet them. i meet most these girls online...... im pretty successfuly at it. and i get laid whenever i want pretty much.

anyway here is the problem that ive noticed myself... most of the time, after ive had sex with these girls, we say we'll meet up again.. and we had a great time.. things become stale. we drift apart and we move on. it becomes like a ONE NIGHT STAND sometimes even..

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THEM AFTER IVE FUCT THEM. BUT WHAT CAN A GUY DO?.. this is my inquiry..

I WANT NORMAL HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH WOMEN. NOT JUST BOOTY CALLS........
Here's the problem your having sex with them the VERY FIRST NIGHT YOU MEET THEM... If you wanna have a healthy relationship, try meeting a girl and not screwing her the first night lol... I personally wouldnt want to date a girl I had a one night stand with... To be real with you the girls I have had one night stands with I never talk to them again...

Heres my advice
Meet a girl in person and not on the net... Take her out to a few dates dont spend hours on the phone keep it simple... Then after a few weeks have sex with her... I guarantee it will feel better :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bachelor said:
Here's the problem your having sex with them the VERY FIRST NIGHT YOU MEET THEM...
It's not really about when you start having sex or how much you have, it about not having enough other stuff to substantiate the sex. Those things can come after having sex as easily as it can before, it just needs to come (haha). :up:

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i will just have to learn how to enjoy being with women without having sex being the "enjoying" primarily part of the interaction.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Stop basing them on just sex. Consider your guy friends, you don't hook up with them because of sex do you?
when i'm with my guy friend's, we are usually drinking some alchohol. the alchohol being the thing that bonds us together..

and i'm being honest with myself, when i say that i am not really an alchoholic. i just need to be "doing" something when i'm with people.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her for breakfast the next morning.

I dunno why but that always seems to make things so much easier...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
when i'm with my guy friend's, we are usually drinking some alchohol. the alchohol being the thing that bonds us together..

and i'm being honest with myself, when i say that i am not really an alchoholic. i just need to be "doing" something when i'm with people.
This is a big difference between men and women. Guys socialize and bond through activities while women connect via sharing emotions. This is why some guys have a problem making a connection with women, they try to connect with them the same way that they do with their buds. This is why I'm not keen on first dates being action dates, where's the emotional connection that the woman is looking for?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can u please give an example of "emotional connection" that you speak of? like some scenerio's where a guy is creating this "emotional connection" with a woman. im a bit confused...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
can u please give an example of "emotional connection" that you speak of? like some scenerio's where a guy is creating this "emotional connection" with a woman. im a bit confused...
When you learn of your commonalities by engaging in conversation which elicit feelings of connection. It starts with rapport and progresses through mutual comfort and the grows into fondness and possibly escalates from there. Guys typically avoid interactions where they have to talk about such things.