Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a problem a little more real than many of you are use to..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So I moved out from shared apartment with ex back to the old neighborhood.
Problem:
A few years ago I use to sell drugs/get in trouble with the local knuckleheads.
I live in the heart of baltimore and the wire is real.

I have a lot going foe me. Im working on getting a car, paid a gym membership for 6 months and finally have a half way decent job.

Problem: a few of the guys around here have had a problem with me for years.
They were about to go do physical harm to someone/possibly commit murder and I bailed on them..
Now they think im weak because I didnt want to go harm someone I had no legitimate grudge with.
Long story short I went to the local carry out to grab some fried fish and I was told by eye contact/body language that they stoll have a problem with me. So my options are

1. Move back with ex and just stay till I find a place in another neighborhood
2. Get a firearm and if trouble comes my way use it
3. Do nothing and fear my safety.

Only 1 or 2 are really known murderes the rest are followers..
If I hit the shephard the sheep will scatter

What would you do.. ?
Police aint a option

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GTFO out of Baltimore and don't look back? So in that line, go with option 1. I think your personal safety (if you really do sense that trouble may be brewing) is more important than any pride you may sacrifice by asking your ex to help you out a bit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont' have 3 options you have one. get the **** out lol..

I used to be a drug addict and i rubbed some people the wrong way from my drug doing days. i just left. it's not worth it. sometimes you gotta move up and move out.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
There are plenty of much nicer cities in the USA that are cheap and far from the city.

You could really get away from it all in Nevada's Battle Mountain, Colorado is also really nice, Laureto along the border is fun and interesting, North Dakota or Alaska... lots of oil field work out there. If you insist on living in the US then why not pick a cool place to setup shop. Arizona is filled with Mexican women or live beside Disney world. I used to drive truck through the USA so I've been to a ton of awesome places. I highly recommend getting your CDL and getting out into the country-side. Its cheap to live and the CDL will keep you busy and away from those other guys.

Just marry a foreign broad when you have saved up enough money. :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I hit the shephard the sheep will scatter

But there's always another shepherd who will come along. I like fighting as much as anyone, but there is no winning when you fight people who have nothing to lose. Removing yourself from that conflict should be your first priority.

And unless you can legally carry it concealed, a weapon will cause you a lot more problems than it solves.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Options 2 and 3 do not exist. My cousin was wanted for being an accomplice to an armed robbery at an ATM in Baltimore as he was the one doing the driving. The police searched for him and our same last name popped up so they came knocking on my house when I was still in elementary school. They just barged right in, disregarding the "knock and talk" concept. We told them he probably was staying with his father who lived on the other side of the neighborhood. My mother was involved in a multiple-car accident and an officer from the same jurisdiction pulled her aside and asked about my cousin before they even came to our house, therefore I don't see their PC for stepping into my residence. They will go to great lengths to find YOU regardless. If you wish to remain a liability like that, that is on you. Leave the area! (Un)fortunately I will be relocating there sooner.

As far as buying a sidearm with whatever criminal record you may have, good luck. The MSP conduct thorough background investigations/interviews on everyone who attempts to do so. If you have questions about the process,I may still have the Trooper in charge's contact. BTW, my cousin is doing great now ever since he moved south. He has got a new wife and another girl on the way. All he did was cut those former ties.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baltimore is a waste of time, criminal problems or not. That's not a speculation, that's 18 years of living in that dump talking. My only "successful" friends who still remain from my upbringing still there are silver spoon kids. Baltimore city is a pit and the county is empty. I was just back there for the holidays to see my mom and the only thing I thought about was my flight back to Vegas.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
1. Move back with ex and just stay till I find a place in another neighborhood
2. Get a firearm and if trouble comes my way use it
Do these. Make it a priority to get out as soon as you can. Save up as much money as you can. Forget buying a car if you can do without. Suck it up with your ex. It's not nice, but play her long enough to use her place. Once you got enough cash, GTFO.

Get a gun and carry it. Avoid eye contact, avoid sketchy situations, but if somebody makes a move, then you'll be able to defend yourself.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Why not study kung fu or some other martial arts? More useful than a gun in the long run.
LOL really?! When you are significantly older and your body has broken down from wear & tear, you will be just as effective right? Your mind just might be as sharp but that's in question too.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Cola, you bailed on your click, thus you're a rat. People kill for this. Making it good with them is no option and don't ever go talk to them even if you're asked, because you are going to be killed.

You really have one option, run.

Option 2 and 3 are not legit, because if you are going to be killed firearm will not save you, and doing nothing will aggravate situation.

I once had something less serious involving drugs, I didn't want to share. Things didn't get as far as murder, but I got punched and lost my contacts. I returned by inviting two of the dudes to drive around town. After we stole some gas and run from cops they got scared and bailed on my new click. Now the guy who initiated issue with drugs avoiding me.

I have family here, with deep and trusted authority in the underworld, so it's different.

You my friend, can just be wasted.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
wtf u need with such punks or such a life, anyway? With 50-70k, some knowledge and a year of work, you can have 40k a year coming in, after tax, freeing you up to travel, etc. No supervision by you is needed at all, other than perhaps 1-2x a year confirming that your manager, your managment company and Bookkeeper/accountant are on the ball,and your spouse or trusted buddy can do that for you. Yiou can put togheter 70k, from nothing, in 2 years of over the road truckdriving (70 hour weeks) in 2 years, if you marry a 3rd worlder and get a cdl for her. Get a sleeper cab truck and just LIVE in it (and in an old van the 1 day in 8 that you will have off (to sleep) She can be making 10k a year or more on her laptop in the sleeping berth of truck, if she's not driving or sleeping. So all of her 50k a year check is yours. you spend only 10k of youers on food and necesssities and youll have 90k. and if you do it right, 1/4 mill of credit on credit cards. She will have similiar credit, if you trust her that much (bad idea, at first). your first year, you drive for JB hunt, train with them, and only clear 30k a year, but that leaves 10k a year for getting her here and getting her CDL training (4k). She can have such a house of her own by the time she's been here 5 years and has her US citizenship. this deal is a VERY easy sale to millions of lovely Filipinas, guys.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
wtf u need with such punks or such a life, anyway? With 50-70k, some knowledge and a year of work, you can have 40k a year coming in, after tax, freeing you up to travel, etc. No supervision by you is needed at all, other than perhaps 1-2x a year confirming that your manager, your managment company and Bookkeeper/accountant are on the ball,and your spouse or trusted buddy can do that for you. Yiou can put togheter 70k, from nothing, in 2 years of over the road truckdriving (70 hour weeks) in 2 years, if you marry a 3rd worlder and get a cdl for her. Get a sleeper cab truck and just LIVE in it (and in an old van the 1 day in 8 that you will have off (to sleep) She can be making 10k a year or more on her laptop in the sleeping berth of truck, if she's not driving or sleeping. So all of her 50k a year check is yours. you spend only 10k of youers on food and necesssities and youll have 90k. and if you do it right, 1/4 mill of credit on credit cards. She will have similiar credit, if you trust her that much (bad idea, at first). your first year, you drive for JB hunt, train with them, and only clear 30k a year, but that leaves 10k a year for getting her here and getting her CDL training (4k). She can have such a house of her own by the time she's been here 5 years and has her US citizenship. this deal is a VERY easy sale to millions of lovely Filipinas, guys.
This is your solution to everything

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely think you made the right first step in coming to SoSuave to ask about your problem.

My first and only advice would be to do what you have apparently been doing for "years" and avoid them.

And that's real dawwwwwg.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yes, it is. After you have found out about the reality of this life, you will see how correct I am about it. Go ahead, beat your head against the wall and go down with the ship that is the US economy. Waste your life working for others, never have or do anything, or go anywhere.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
lol, what?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, get yourself a CDL and get out there. Plenty of jobs available for truck drivers. It gets you out on the open road where the only thing you have to worry about is falling asleep at the wheel. Drive at night, its very peaceful, turn on your music, get a coffee, eat when you want to... just try not to team drive for too long unless you are with someone you like. You can be away from home as much as you like if you do OTR, you are always meeting new people and truck stops generally have pretty good food.

I have my AZ in Canada, best move I ever made. Will have a job forever if I need one.

After 3 years, you can drive 6 months and vacation in Asia 6 months and live like a king.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
you can retire to Asia after 3-4 years, if you do things right. It only takes 20k or so per year to live REALLY well over there. Google for an almanac and check out the annual capita income. it's 1-2k US per year, guys. that means that if you have local labor do something, it costs about 10% of what it costs in the US. so anything that is made over there is very cheap indeed, including houses (built by you, with local labor and materials) food, etc. you might have to provide a REAL razor wire fence around your property, weld/bolt everything down, have alarms, mean dogs, guns, constantly someone present, satellite phone and Net expense, have to dig your own well, put in a septic system, a below ground diesel tank and generator, etc, tho. Don't be a sucker and pay ridiculous prices that the contractors will want (once they see that you are an American). You;ll almost certainly have to marry a local woman, too.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus christ man... what asian country do you live in?

20k saved would be enough to retire here FOREVER.

you can buy a house in the country side for 20,000 rmb... less than 5000 dollars. Deck it out at IKEA for 2,000 more and live on the rest without working very much. Otherwise renting... you can pay about 150 dollars a month with another 100 spent on food.

20k a year is waaaaay too much money... thats the equivalent of living the millionaire lifestyle. As long as you keep everything small and simple, you don't have to worry about attracting unwanted attention.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, and live like a hopeless PEASANT, IF you could make 20% on the 15k, while keeping 5k out for expenses and emergencies. :) If you want to live like a human being, safe from punks with machetes, and not have all your stuff stolen, you have to do as I said. You'll need 2-3k a year just to buy off the local police chief, to keep your gun permits. You'll have to hire a live in couple, too. she is the housekeeper, and cook, and he is the gardener-chauffer. if yuo leave your car someplace, un guarded, don't be surprised if it's gone trashed, or on fire when you get back to it. Ditto the house. she stays there while you are gone, and both of them keep their ears to the ground for you. So will your "local girl) wife. SHE will cost you 3-4k a year, if she's worth a hoot. The couple will cost 5k a year, and you will have to provide them with housing and they get some of the food, of course. You'll have to provide for wife and the couple's medical care, too.