Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A potential flaw I see in Pook's reasoning [merged]

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook's reasoning is sound ...

Regarding the matter of self-development, and how very important it is to develop a good foundation. No argument there at all

-BUT-

This board is about improving one's success with women. Even if you're still a "work in progress." Those of us who -- being truly honest with ourselves -- have not reached the pinnacle of manhood -- still want some action.

And that's where the techiques, shortcuts, and "tricks" come in.

And since everyone has different strengths and shortcomings -- probably even Pook has his share of shortcomings, I dare say :) -- everybody has different approaches to the game -- and it *is* a game -- that work for them.

I *used to* think being the best man I could be was enough. But experience proved that untrue. Making the wrong moves can trump being a man of quality. The slightest error can drive a woman away.

So I feel strongly both ways. Yes, Like Pook I cheer on the fellow who starts to break out of his shell, approach women, and get "shot down." But, like SexPDX, I also applaud the seductionist who has the skill to bring a woman out of her shell, provided both enjoy what follows and come out of it feeling good.

OK. Time to head out and have a good time -- whether I pick up a woman or not.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... I've had enough... Think i'm gonna take that 2 month break someone suggested earlier, cause this has gotten ridiculous. I've read some of the flaming that went on in the first two pages, and refuse to read any more of this.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To Pook , Icepick , Deep dish and xblitz

hey pook and others believing in his policy (deep dish icepick etc..)

I am now a firm believer of your policy in being a man and this constant self-improvment road to happiness in life .
Sometimes You don't see things clear and You see it from a vague View . When I came to this site , i read plenty of times added with mastery of Tony's Lay-G . It did change all my thougths regarding women and I thought that this was the way to study and practice in real world then I started getting here reading scripts till i've realised that it's all about letting your natural self come and applying what fits and leaving what Doesn't. You Can Say that I was Taking this site as a Guide , hitting on it when i get into trouble but with Me Acting , then your last posts triggered some hidden feeling inside me since coming to this site which is to set yourself free going For The Source and not some tips and study to get the Lust of a Fine Woman .

Thing is , letting nature lead made me feel human and not dehumanizing myself as before especially when i made some great results with girls but with some guidelines like Being Desireless I believe , going with it made the floodgates open unconciously since i only focused on the "talk" , "the moment" so everytime im clueless , that was like a saviour or something to brighten things up like have fun , be desireless , take every step at a time .....

After your last posts of Controlling And Embracing Your Sexuality
You have clarified that Male's Lust Turn Female's On . this being desireless thing went to hell and now it's more of the getting the focus on yourself and being sexual But That makes me confused. what if u feel that u 've become rusty ? need a push to get ur life back in order in the romantic realm :) which is a part of life that can't be "disqualified"Or "Overinflated", u have convinced me not to come and read tips like i used to Because it's neither brain surgery nor something that when learnt intententiolly remains constant & finally that the girls are the bird-catchers not the birds , but to go natural you have to be around girls all the time and also there r some differences in both socities <eastern and western> as i am an egyptian/american guy , but i believe that girls are emissaries of nature so u may say that there is slight differences in the way the girls behave and think here. i find myself sometimes worrying what to do though i know that this isn't the way to go since it'll become a vicious circle . i'd only care about myself and how i think and go for chicks , i made it a habit to talk , date , but not really so consistant as i have other things to do in life and also cz of traditions and culture here (most guys and girls here settle down after graduating from college or soon after) and i have 2 years waiting in medicine ( don't want to worry but u know time is our invicible force)

Things like talking with girls pook , i used to read every artilce about it so i can say that it's all in my subciousnessbut now i don't feel like reading any tips about talking , but i find myself sometimes worrying what to do , if im listeing or not (i am not intending here to make anything perfect , as it occurs with not only girls but guys that i know) i find myself jumping into conclusions , sometimes escaping from them because of pressure and in the same time refusing to read any tips as i want to let it come natural cz it's more fun and simple ( i've experienced both "reading" and then " practicing" & going natural without even thinking about what your doing ) i agree that natural has wrote it's game already not waiting some scripts or tips or philosophy to interfere . but what if i was not the person that i am now? what if i was a newbie ?? what if reading this tips and techniques get me to the right mind-set ? what if i don't know what my passion in life is ?? (should i not approach and get involved with girls since they have nothing to reflect ) what if i am having troubles here to find places for action dates?? (as in egypt hang outs are so limited to movies and restaurants ) i thought that coming to this site while im having this troubles change and return the right mind-set , then as i think i become works at its best now i come here in intermittent phases bored of reading any tips and i also get this feeling when i read any self-help book . Why? because want my natural self to evolve and come , i don't imitate anybody or be somebody else , i think you need to clarify this natural vs reading thing in general a bit more . (life in general and girls as well)

So what do u think pook ? tell me what would u've done if u went to another country after not approach. or not being around girls 4 a while ? what if u felt rusty ? tell me ur insights man .

I respect you as a man as a Hyper-reality person that made an impact on how i View Life .

my regards,

Last edited:

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: To Pook , Icepick , Deep dish and xblitz

Hey HB_Hunter,

Guidelines..!? Policies!? I can almost safely assure you that those guys don't abide by and policies or guidelines.

So you've read article after ARTICLE, and you still feel as something is missing. I've fallen into that trap before. You are still thinking in physical things you can do to help you. You read and read and read, and think *AHAH* all I need to do is be a extremely sexually desireless masculine MAN and all my perplexities will be solved. Simple as that, right?

Not quite. Reading and *thinking* you understand it, is a step, but something is missing. Your mind.

You are even thinking "I should stop coming to this site and just act natural"! Well yes, but what does that even mean?

Well, everything is in how you percieve it. Everything reaction that you have is a result of how you see it. Everything is in your mind.

Just reading and "understanding" it isn't enough. Its all about your mindset, and how you see the world. Normal, boring situations can become exciting, interesting things if you have the right mindset.

I'll give you an example. I was washing the dishes the other day, and normally I think "Dangit, I have to wash the damn dishes again!?" But I realized, it is all in how you see things. I can actually have fun doing this. I put in my favorite CD and just went at it it with the attitude of "THIS IS FUN!" I had a happy mindset, which transfigured to normal tedious chores into a fun state.

Go read Pook's "Toward Manhood" again and place special attention to all the quotes by famous people. It is all about mindset.

Conquer your mind and you will be a king. You will be The Great Catch.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... Reading through you're constant abbreviations getts kind of annoying. To be honest, I only got about halfway through before I started skimming. Just thought I'd let you know.

This website isn't about steadfast DJ rules that you have to follow and believe till the day of your death. This site is about guidelines to self-improvement; at least that's my take on it.

The "rules" are there to help you break your AFC shell. They are there to start you out, not to be followed to an insane degree. The most successful DJ's are the ones who adapt the rules to their own personal style.

As for addressing specific DJ's, don't expect an answer immediately, and don't get mad if they don't respond quicky, or at all. Most of the guys you look for are the legends on this board, and they are probably way busy.

I'm goin to hit a bar now :). See what I can find. Have a good one.

-- Zero-

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone translate???

I think I got the gyst of the first 5 sentences I read--I think he converted, right?

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i tried to explain that I was trying to contact pook by private messaging him but failed because of the limiations of letters . So now it's on public ..... tell me your insights but plz only those that believe in Being man and improving yourself not any artifical advice or guys from the speed seduction department . i am a member here from long time and i don't need any confusion please.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB_Hunter, are you a Muslim? Is that what the problem is, Muslim girls? I am not sure, but I think Egypt may be a predominantly Muslim country.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in process of typing up a full response, but all was lost when the computer crashes as it does on a daily basis. So, not feeling like going through all the typing again, I point towards Drow and Zero Hour, who summed up very good points. I will, however, add the following:

We all go through stages.

You must think, to eventually not think.
You must seduce, to eventually not seduce.
You must follow guidelines, to eventually go free form.
You must focus on women, to eventually focus on yourself.
You must go fast, to eventually go slow.

So on and so forth.

Learn one way, and eventually see for yourself why to go the other. Guys on here make distinction between guys who are naturals vs. guys who emulate themselves after the naturals, thinking as if they can never cross over. But they miss the point. Unnatural guys can become naturals.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol , yes i am moslem icepick ...

what does that do with with our situation here???

About u deep dish , i think i'd like to see your reply because i didn't really buy what your saying .

Man , i feel that i am not that sharp before , not knowing what to do though i have had lots of relationships with cute and hot girls in the past , I want to follow the natural route , and go with it But part of me want to re-read back the tips to get confident and the other is shouting nooooo so as not to be artificial and get confused later on , i really don't want to depend on this site as pook said it'll become like a vicious circle and now it's tortous vicios circle . that's what it's all about ! .

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I really don't understand your original post one bit. What are you having trouble with?

Well, the reason I ask about the Muslim thing is because religion is one of the things that can subvert and redirect sexuality. I think that religion is horrible if taken the wrong way. (Hardcore Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Mormons, etc.)

In a very religious, traditional society, you would be better off to play by those rules. Like if you were in a hardcore religious community, and the "tradition" was that you had to give the father of the lady you wanted to marry 12 goats in order to marry her, then you should do that. No amount of "embracing your sexuality" or "being a man" can overcome fanatical religious traditions.

I don't know much about Muslims, but I will try to explain what I am thinking. Say you have a hardcore Muslim girl, with the head scarf and everything. So you talk to her, being "sexual", whatever, but if you are too sexual, you may attract her too much.

And with religion, good things are warped into being EVIL things. The girl might marry the guy that is more "politcally correct" for her to marry.

I am not making much sense here, but I at least gave it a shot, eh?

Anyway, you have to be aware of the rules of your society. In the US, the rules are more of a flexable thing. But where there is a heavy religious presense, you need to be much more aware of the things that you can and cannot do.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To make things Clear...

hello icepick , nice to hear from u .....

I wonder why didn't you answer me in the last Pm .

Back to The Main Subject , My problem is that i am kinda confused between the philsophy thing and the non-philosophy thing . i need a bit clarification especially from pook since he has convinced me that reading and re-reading tips and articles (something that i used to do when i am down like i am now or when i feel clueless with girls not like before u know) is study and is like a vicious circle , as You have To Focus on yourself not the girl , the date , etc...... (work out , roar with ur passion etc..)

In The past, before You Even came Ice , Pook used to come here and ask for the advices of people like anti-dump , krynnster etc.

The Advice was to follow the rules and break some but the main thing is to follow the rules (so much philosophy) Now thanx to pook ofcourse, the main thing is to focus on yourself and improve your life ....But what if you don't have many girls by your side like before , what If you Feel That you have become rusty with girls ?? Does Re-reading the tips and techniques help you to switch to the right mind-set ? Does returning back with the basic steps Help you motivate yourself and get back in the game ? Do u have to return back to old guidelines to Get back to the right-mindset and bacck OUThere Or Does this make you depend on the site Making it Like a Study or Dehumanizing Girls (something that i don't want to go for) ??

I am Asking this Because there was time when i read the tips and made it like calculus and mathematical equation ( this was leading me to circles) don't forget to eye-contact , kino , make her talk about herself , close , ask her out etc....

There was another time when i reached the right mind-set and everything seemed so natural , i talk with girls (any subjects ,not worrying if i listen or not) , i had fun with them , i am enjoying life etc.... i really like this better and believe that reading tips and advices in this site lead no where ( u may have success but so slow and lots of headache) as nature has set it's game for us .

That was when i was on top of my game , what if i am not what shall i do ? we all go to different phases all through life . that was my enquiry , what if u Pook has returned to your old days when you used to come here and get advice , what would you have done ? shall you go here though u know that you 'll make it a study and Dehumanize women ? or you will go out and crash and burn (needs a push that i used to get from surfing the site)

I think Now things Are Clear Ice ,

About Moslems and all that , what your saying is limited to very hard core countries like saudi arabia for example , but here in egypt you can ask girls out , go drink with them though it's not so popular , hang out , make parties , some girls are really open-minded But it isn't so open like your kissing your girl in the street with every body watching .

About this Goat thing .....That was from long time ago , this stuff is over already that was from very long time , even centuries lol .

You guys really don't know the picture , or you didn't see Islam from its bright side , it's a very simple , meaningful Religion .

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I was just joking about the goats. Religions are fine, I think Islam is a pretty good religion. (Roman Catholic is a HORRIBLE one! Jewish seems fine, albeit annoying.) Hardcore religion is not good for anyone. But it seems as if you have a normal lifestyle overthere.

Okay, re-reading tips.

I think that it is okay to re-read some things that you think will help you get back into the right mindset. The things that make it like rocket science are reading tips that TELL you what to do (be alpha male, look at her eyes, talk about certain subjects, etc., etc.)

There are TWO ways to go. You can find "the one" that you are going to marry, OR you can be the "player".

If you are looking for "your" girl, you would be better suited to follow a system of "rules". (Anti-Dump) The rules would pretty much be drawn from a premise of "make sure she LOVES you." (Also, Anti-Dump had some advice that quite frankly was NOT SUITED FOR YOUNG GUYS LIKE US.)

A few people think they have "trancended" when they realize that you don't have to be a mystery. Of course, they are 24 hooking up with friends of thier friends. Whilst a 35 year old is dating complete strangers. I think stuff like mystery, etc. would probably be good if you are dating a "stranger" because she might take some things the wrong way.

If you are trying to be a "player" you can either get rejected alot, or be VERY intune with the girls emotions so you can "read" whether or not she likes you. Again, no tips can help you here, you have to develop your own gut-level intuition.

Sorry about not answering you in your pm to me a while ago. I was going to wait until you finished. (You said that you were going to write more.) Then I forgot.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol , I don't know what's up with me these days , i think i need a little bit of elaboration Ice .

But ofcoarse i don't want to let my life evolve around girls , i don't want to be a player but at the same time i don't want to settle shortly , u know i want to weed girls out until i find "The One" .

Talking about the tips and techniques i enquire about , i 'll give you sn ex. : Talking with girls and improving socially , i know that i should be making it a habit like it used to but at times i just don't feel like approaching , talking etc.. etc... , so what shall i do ? shall I go and read tips about how to talk and listen to her with the disadvantage that i know that i ll analyze alot ?? Or shall i go out and talk and have fun without making any plans by letting it flow even if I don't feel like ? As Nature has set its game for Us.

My regards,

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a great site HERE

As for advice, how about you go out and do something. You just need to take action.

You keep asking the same questions here because you are too afraid to take action.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO, but you are too afraid to do it.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, but you are too afraid to get it.

"i don't want to let my life evolve around girls , i don't want to be a player but at the same time i don't want to settle shortly , u know i want to weed girls out until i find "The One" ."

Now all you have to do is face your fears. Go out there and get what you want.

Or you can just stay here and keep asking the same questions...

Apparently that won't get you anywhere.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB Hunter:

Do this:

Turn off the computer.

Instead of trying to 'incorporate' the advice on this forum into 'you', I want you to go get successful with the ladies then come back and GIVE US ADVICE.

Let us flip things around. HBHunter, I want you to TELL ME how to become successful with the ladies. Because, in the end, the focus is not on some stupid psycho-babble policy or procedure, it is on YOU. Who cares about our psycho-babble theories? Go out there and roll the dice. Keep doing it and you'll see a pattern emerge. Until you see that pattern, no words or posts can do any good.

On this thread...

Seduction is primarily about control. Too often people are using the word 'seduction' in ways that is out of context.

For example, some people think seduction is rubbing her this way during sex, staring into her eyes, etc. That is not seduction, it is called being a good lover. Or some say they are 'seducing' by moving to the music in a sexual way with her. That is not seduction, that is being a good dancer. Or "I will phrase my words like this rather than like that". That is not seduction but being articulate. "I will wear stylistic black clothes and get all the ladies' attention!" That is not seduction, it is called being attractive. Or my favorite: "I will talk to her in a sexual way." That is not seduction, that is being flirty.

Seduction is more about control than anything else. People burned / Nice Guys / etc. are attracted to it since (I guess) of a lack of control they've had in their love lives.

I don't even think you can ultimately control a woman. You can awaken her sexuality but what else?

But let us say that one COULD control the woman, to seduce her into whatever suits your pleasure.

One problem: you'll never love her. I've never seen any person in love with someone they could control, both male or female.

"The sex, Pook! I want the sex!" And when you get it, you will realize how nonsensical your obsession over sex is. Eventually, your sexual olympics will end. You'll want someone you can love. But what are you going to do then? I've seen bad @ss players turn into Nice Guys when they go on this course. Going for love is much different than a sexual companion. It is like playing without a net. You are at a risk for getting burned.

Think of the women who do this. I'm sure you see them. They pick out the clothes they are wearing only for the 'power' they think they'll have over men. They date only for fun, as entertainment, to get out of the house on Friday night. They have no interest in the guy, or care that all their male friends want to date them. Yet, they feel they are princesses because they have 'power' over males to get them to do what they want, when they want, whenever they want.

Will these girls find love? Not until they give up their power. "But Pook! They will love my challenge" Challenge works because the girl is WORKING for you. But in this case, the woman just wants to get her claws in you. Once she does, she goes off to pursue another.

These men and women are mirror images of one another, both trying to hold power over the opposite sex. From what I've seen, these people must convince themselves they have 'power' over many because they feel they cannot have the love of one.

And you cannot do 'half' and 'half'. The woman is what she is. You cannot rebuild her to a person you want (just as girls can't retransform a guy into someone she wants). We know that women love guys they cannot control (just as guys they can control she secretly thinks he's an @ss).

Love or power. You're going to have to choose.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About this thread

Did You Read Don-Wan Kenobi Reply back at page 4 ??

that's it , i have seen that pattern emerging once , the key to it was To Have Fun And Be Desireless ( you won't worry about the outcome So Everything 'll be put in place ) when your talking your focusing on the "talk" , when your dating your focusing on the " date" etc... etc... . But then You say no tips , no techniques , Male's lust Turn Women .... I Agree But What If Your Rusty , how do you return back ? (especially socially)

The point That causes All That Confusion Pook , is that you used to come here and ask Anti-dump about his advices Like Being A player and Asking A Coach , Why wouldn't you take the focus on yourself road before that ? i Just Wonder , what if you focused on yourself without taking any advice here at first (maybe 20 to 30 % ) . Would You Be On What your Are Today ?? what if you never read the " Coversing For maximum Attraction Thread" would you be able to talk and listen , that's what i am wondering about , i believe that there was some guidelines on the road that you 've picked towards Your Success (which is always improving till the last breath) No limits to Success .

I used To Come Here for motivation and maybe the advice made a placebo effect which made me roar not someone who's artifical and rely on scripts But By Bringing the best of me by first achieving the right-mind set (from reading and re-reading) But then I find that i am making it a study , something that's natural is like a rocket science now , i will be dependent on the site (something that i don't want to do ) .

I think that at the past on this site , the advice was u have the gun by reading the map (the site) waiting for you to Trigger (Action) what Your changing now is U don't have to know the map (Just Shoot) , Your saying that Girls Are The Arrows not the target , i believe that but We are Also ActionWise (also in our society Guys mainly take the initiative towards a relationship by asking girls
after showing them that they are interested , but girls never ask guys here to be exclusive <very rare>) . Your saying that It's like A Dance But We have to Know the Steps First and if we forgot the steps we have to re-read them then Flow Naturally , but it's still has to be read and practiced . in this case what are these steps ???

When I try to read the tips now , i feel so bored and like a looser because i am philsophizing and studying (not following nature) since i know that it'll become a vicious circle But i still beleive that i need some guidance .

Today , i was talking with this girl that i've bumped into by luck , when we were talking , i wasn't really with her , i was thinking "oh shall you listen or talk now , nooo nooo you gotta have fun , it's another girl in my girls weeding game , she's showing signs now , noo nooo u should focus on yourself , you shouldn't be thinking or analyzing how she thinks ? But How do u make a move on her ?? By being a man , asking her out etc...... u see the desire is destroying everything , when i came here at a time these desire was contained by either being desireless and having fun Or dividing the steps by focusing on the moment ( but you have on the back of your mind the following steps as a result your confident of taking the Action)

My regards,

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only succeed because I don't fear failing.

Let me use an analogy that might clear things up. Let us compare Don Juaning to... writing.

There are many wannabe writers. They are all scared of rejection (though they won't admit it to themselves). In their minds, they seem themselves as a writer, will read everything on writing and write on their own. In th end, though, they must put out a manuscript or forever be caught in some 'dream'.

Many writers believe that they will become great by focusing on their 'game', oops, I mean craft. They use ACTION verbs everywhere and focus on a STYLE. "Style" they say, "it is all about style." So it is no wonder that we get tons of books that offer no insight into Human nature or life itself. What do you call books that have no real value except they might be readable? That's right, trash.

The major writers I've heard mock and make fun of those who go after the 'style' approach (just as older, successful people, mock and make fun of the people who go the pure 'style' approach). I remember Orson Scott Card telling me how silly and insane the little 'creative writing classes' are and that really nothing learned in college will 'help' one become a writer. The best thing one does is to go out, experience life, and look around, not to be cooped up in a solitary room.

My professors hold up a book like Elements of Style like a holy grail. Someone like Card thinks the book is 'evil'. "Pook, you have all these young writers trying to develop a 'style'. But style is not the arrangement of words and phrases, but the genuine voice of the writer himself." Writing is communication. The more phrases and 'happy words' you put in, the worse it becomes. Writing isn't about word management; it is about putting your vision directly into the reader. (The same is true with Don Juaning! Don Juaning is making your own vision of life appear in the way you want, not to play silly games and play with 'styles'.) There were really popular books such as Uncle Tom's Cabin and others that are UNREADABLE today. Why? Card says that the writer spent his time showing off stylistically and the work does not stand the test of time.

All this 'style reading' and 'word management' just gets in the way of writing. In the same way, seduction and constant 'strategies' and 'philosophies' on women get in the way of life.

There is no such thing as a perfect life. It is just life. You already have a core of identity. You already have your dreams, ambitions, and wishes. If you change those, you risk losing what makes you you. You risk losing your soul.

Today , i was talking with this girl that i've bumped into by luck , when we were talking , i wasn't really with her , i was thinking "oh shall you listen or talk now , nooo nooo you gotta have fun , it's another girl in my girls weeding game , she's showing signs now , noo nooo u should focus on yourself , you shouldn't be thinking or analyzing how she thinks ? But How do u make a move on her ?? By being a man , asking her out etc...... u see the desire is destroying everything , when i came here at a time these desire was contained by either being desireless and having fun Or dividing the steps by focusing on the moment ( but you have on the back of your mind the following steps as a result your confident of taking the Action)
Actually, HBhunter, I think A LOT of guys here have that same prob..

Let me tell you a story. There was this young boy that, for whatever reason, started crying. He cried and cried. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped, reflected on what he was doing, and resumed crying.

It was as if when he stopped, he gave himself a title of 'Boy... Crying'.

Within everyone, there is a personality that sees things from the outside. When you are about to do something stupid, this personality will tell you, "What are you doing!? ARE YOU STUPID?" And you stop.

Or if you fail at something, you need to know why to fix it. This personality, that sees things from the outside, will think about it and come up with some answer. That is its job.

But what if a massive problem occurs, say failing with women? The guy is burnt, burnt in a way that he's never been hurt before. This personality thinks and thinks and tries to come up with an answer. It has no answer. So eventually it finds new material, seduction knowledge, sosuave, etcetera etcetera. It gobbles up all this information.

The risk is letting this personality grow and develop that it overcomes the other traits you have. What you end up with is not a Don Juan but someone constantly second guessing himself, or someone constantly analyzing women (I'm guilty of this). Life itself just slips away.

There are other routes this personality grows and devours the rest of the person. The most common is the philosopher who reads constantly, of everything and anything, who loves plays and shows because he is given an omniscient view of that world. Shakespeare, rightfully, condemned these guys with their 'weepy' eyes. In As You Like It, Jaques, who gives out the famous soliquy of 'The Seven Ages of Man, ends up condemned in the play. He is the only one who does not marry, who is so melancholy that he must stay in the forest (into Nature) until he 'humanizes' himself.

Don't let this personality devour your life. Kill it. You already know everything anyone can say about women, life, etc. But it's that side of you that wants more, that keeps second guessing.

Roll the bones. Take a break from this site and all reading on women.

If I were given the choice of:

-Being super successful with women because I studied and analyzed everything about them but have no real joy in it.

OR

-Being successful now and then because I love exploring the hopes and possibilities of life

I would choose the second one. Why? Because I've done the former. Women aren't life. And when you study and study about women, what happens? Women CEASE to be a joy and becomes a JOB. You will find yourself hesitating because "it seems like so much work!"

It is important to protect your heart, to deal with women so you won't get used or walked on, to maximize your own potential for your own happiness. But the other things, seduction, philoosphies, theories, female equations, is vanity. We think we are so smart, so genius with our knowledge of women, but it is literally nothing new under the sun.. Previous generations did this as well. But, they all grew old and died. They knew, as I do now, that it is like chasing wind figure women out.

We must not place on women this masculine crown of thorns. You will lose sense of life when you crucify woman on a Cross of Philosophy.