Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Pathetic Sight...

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting at a table in my University's lounge is a perfect HB9.5. Long hair, face comparable to Eva Longoria, about 5'8 with the heels on, at LEAST C tittts with no bra, reading a book all by herself...

3 or 4 mixed sets of guys ignoring her, 2 sets of girls hating on her, and random people walking by this goddess as if she dosen't exist...

And finally ME, walking away with my head down screaming inside my head...

"STOP BEING A B!TCH ALL UR LIFE"

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Agreed, she didn't even get noticed xcept by me, at least I had the decency to look it in the eyes :up:

-Cod3r

TheChicGeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Smart people here sometimes. You have to differentiate yourself from the other guys, i mean thats why none of them get to sleep with her and you will someday.

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in the habit of talking to insanely hot girls simply to free yourself.
Otherwise fear of them (or rejection) will control you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the simple all time tool of the trade is eye contact. it will take you places and tell you things like nothing else. eye contact. master it in all of its intricacies.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insanely hot women? What? There's no such thing! People often point me to women they consider "insanely hot". I look. And then I look at the next girl. And the next girl. And the next. Next. Next. Next. They are all comparably similar.

I just don't understand what most guys are thinking when they drool over some hot-white blonde bombshell. I think whoever she is looks the same as the rest of the hot-white blonde bombshells. Perhaps that's why I have no trouble approaching anyone? *shrugs* I think most men are attracted to common girls, and as such, I think their taste in women is pathetic. :rock:

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Insanely hot women? What? There's no such thing! People often point me to women they consider "insanely hot". I look. And then I look at the next girl. And the next girl. And the next. Next. Next. Next. They are all comparably similar.

I just don't understand what most guys are thinking when they drool over some hot-white blonde bombshell. I think whoever she is looks the same as the rest of the hot-white blonde bombshells. Perhaps that's why I have no trouble approaching anyone? *shrugs* I think most men are attracted to common girls, and as such, I think their taste in women is pathetic. :rock:
I agree.
Girls aren't worth a crap in general.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ WTF!?

Then why are you here!?
Cause this site, whether you know it or not... is about being a man.
And there is nothing else in this world that love's women more than that!
A DonJuan!

So process your pain, open your heart... and see the beauty in women!
They're absolutely fvcking gorgeous!
Drink it, eat it, touch it, smell it... FVCK IT! Kiss it, rub it, love it!
Women... pure ecstasy!

That... or go fvck some dude, buddy!
Cause this site is about being a MAN. And by default... that means appreciating and loving women in all their glory!

And before you monkey's twist that comment into AFC worship... give a second thought to what kind of a MAN you want to be!?
And, I'll bet sure as fvck... that its a goddamn glorious WOMAN LOVING KING. The kind of MAN, that women shimmer for.

Anyways... besides that much needed correction!

We've all walked by that gorgeous babydoll.
Sitting in her own lonely light of beauty.

I dare you cats this.
Next time you see one of these angels (Yes I can call them that, cause I'm a fvckin GOD, so their not above me, they're surrounding me)... waltz up to her and say something like this...

"Excuse me... (she'll look up, you sit down), I couldn't help but noticing you. I mean... theres the group of guys over there just eyeing you. All the girls just darting looks, and hating on you. And a few others that wouldn't dare enter your world. And I thought to myself walking by... Wow, how sad that this girl's beauty leaves her all alone. So I wanted to say Hi... my names DarkLight, and share a smile with you."

In the least... you'll rock her world! lol
If you do it right... the potential pain your unfolding, will turn into instant heart-rapport, and genuine shared beauty. To do something like this... will literally transport you both, into feelings of a shakespere humanity. Something extremely special and rare... and she'll reckognize it through you.

Anyways.
In closing... I love all women.
Common Girls... Love'm! Fat Girls... Love'm! Skinny Girls... Love'm!
Doesn't mean I hook up w. them... But, I still shine for them.
The entire species of women I appreciate, and want them to feel the beauty of their essence. To be a DonJuan is to be a man of light, shining your masculine glory upon them, so they may have a glimpse into the beauty of their own soul. To be reckognized as such a man... is to be rewarded a GOD. And I know you all know the feeling. Its that random look, when a woman catches your eye... and she can see how beautiful she is through you. That moment my friend's, is pure seduction.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was a response to me, DarkLight, you've totally missed my point.

BigOlePappy apparently missed the point too.

DarkLight said:
To be a DonJuan is to be a man of light, shining your masculine glory upon them, so they may have a glimpse into the beauty of their own soul. To be reckognized as such a man... is to be rewarded a GOD. And I know you all know the feeling. Its that random look, when a woman catches your eye... and she can see how beautiful she is through you. That moment my friend's, is pure seduction.
As for this crap, you need psychiatric help. Read my article. That's what makes DJs different.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I knew about this stuff back in college.

Don't pass up on the chance, just go, grab whatever food, and then come over.

"Mind if I sit?" and sit the hell down.

Worst case scenario, she gets up and leaves. Just don't act nervous.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:

I completely agree, these days its likely to see an hb have something fake about them, (fake hair, high heels, boob implants) To most guys an average looking girl with a tan and bleach blond hair is a hb8 or 9.

And eva longoria is an HB7 imo

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You looked her in the eye but never approached?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take away her neatly styled hair, her fashionable clothes, her makeup...and what does she have? nothing...except an amazing figure perhaps.

But girls are a dime a dozen, once you've seen enough you've seen them all. Some average girls can look 10x better with just a slightest hint of makeup. And it's ridiculous when all this gets to the girl's head equating power over men...power lies in the beholder...power lies in self-control too.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tha hottest desperate housewife

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
"STOP BEING A B!TCH ALL UR LIFE"

-Cod3r

Damn bro, And I thought you had nuts.

shame.

My fav sarge are with girls completely out of my grasp... such as very hot 28 year olds with rich husbands.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
If that was a response to me, DarkLight, you've totally missed my point...

As for this crap, you need psychiatric help. Read my article. That's what makes DJs different.
Your comment, while holding a valid point to it, if you so choose to entertain such a perspective... (I.E. every done up blonde bombshell is just the same cookie-cutter version of the next)... lacks the passion and love you so vibrantly express in "what makes a DJ different." Thus... my intepreting your comment to be of the banal nature so many others here try to toss, in hopes of bringing women down (so they can feel higher).

In regards to your advice in psychiatric help... lol. I'll take that as a compliment,Thank you.
But don't pass the esoteric passion of my words off so quickly. We're describing the same spirit. I fully agree with your "What Makes a DJ Different" post. Spot on... and that same glory/uniqueness is the light I was describing. The DJ lifts himself to godlike conciousness, and therefore is a light upon others. Like you said... through his relationships, strength of character (love), etc.

So... while we might have misunderstood eachother's original perspective, which is just a matter of personal choice. We're parallel in our vision.

Plastic...
Hehehee, girl's still callin you ay!
Exactly! :D

Thus is the power of the kind of initial relation I suggested.

Let me give you another example.
Lastnight, I was out w. some friends. Turned into a little reunion of sorts, from everyone being in town due to the holiday. Anyways... cool ass night, sexy cool ass lounge. This chick overhears my friend and I talking about one of our old gf's we could probably both wax that night. All in fun guy laughing humor, right. I see that she hears this, and it turns her on. Overhearing some sexual-naughty, that we have over this girl. She makes her move to the bar... I cut her off, telling her "where do you think your going!?" ITS ON! lol

From there, flirting evaluation... the dance of seductive banter. I kino the sh!t out of her... telling her about how her body-language trusts me. We get-off into some interesting sh!t there. And then comes the point. She wants to know what I'm looking for in a chick. Hmmm... go figure!? lol. So rather than that (which is a prime opportunity to throw out some traits you want her to live up to, aka Qualify), I tell her.

"I love the sexy skin on your arms... its beautiful and feels amazing. (all the while rubbing her. I like how the light shines off your dark silky hair in a band. I like your sexy classy styles... but naughty girl realness. I like the glint in your eye right now... as I'm telling you this. {Devilish Smirk}"

At this point... its rapped up and DONE!
Her nipples are ready to slice through her black silk top, and she's oozing over me. She tells me... "wow... You've just made such a strong impression on me." I laugh, and say "Thank you"... all the while holding the ****ting eating grin of delight. She goes on to tell me that she has never experienced an impression like that, etc. I doubt her, being that it is L.A... and I can't imagine that. She re-assures me, in dripping attraction. Bottom line... she qualifies the hell out of herself to every half percieved hoop I hold up, for the rest of the interaction. We make out a little, I squeeze her ripe ass, get her number than bounce outside, as she's telling me to call her, and what we plan to do. I tell her we're going fishing. She cracks up in joy, and tells me "OMG, I love fishing!" (Go fvckin figure!?)

Point being... to drop all the BS, and stand as a man allowing a woman to see how beautiful she is in your light... is powerful!

What you cats need to understand is... Its not a fvckin pedestal if your still level with the heights your lifting her too!

...its a taste of your glory!

Brandonc4

Reaction score
I think that this would have been a perfect post if you would have told the story how you overcame your fear and approached the girl. Even if you got shot down. It would be more of a discussion of how we could critique what you did right and what you did wrong. At least then we could all learn something from this post besides the point that we need to get over our own pathetic approach anxiety.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You looked her in the eye but never approached?
Yup, looked straight at her and just passed her by... I just found it interesting that no one paid attention to her at all, and it was all false bullshiet as they were just as 'wow'd' as I was...

She had to have been lonely and wondering, "wats wrong with me?" She was so hot people didn't even gawk, they just ignored her as if that gave them power over her in some way ya know ?? She looked like a freak actually...

I dunno about u guys, but here in NYC the crazier u are the more you get ignored. So a guy doing flips in the middle of the subway crowded with people and screaming insanities are plain ignored, no laughter, no looks of disgust, just complete ignored.... Thats what she reminded me of, people showed no interest because plain and simple... fear

-Cod3r

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love NYC.