Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A One Thinks a Ten!

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite all the "treat a higher one with higher maintenance" tip, nowaday for some reason, a lot of women that really look like a 4-5 think they're 8-9!

I went up to this chinese chick I know.
I'll be straighforward with the looks.
- she is flat-chested
- some pimples
- teeths are ugly
- corny (ok, maybe I'm expecting too much but...)
- has a cute face if it was smoother
- a bit of dandruff

I once went up to her and I said "from 1-10... how would you rate yourself being that 10 is the hottest?"

Immediately she said "a 7 or an 8, why? want me?"

Then I have gym in H.S. where I know this chick who stares at me constantly. I had a friend who asked her similar question, she said without hesistation "10!". What's going on? I can't treat every single girl I know with high "maintenance
". It's a killer in the ass when you realize every single girl you want is hard to get because they're ugly and think they're cute, they're playing hard to get when they're being a dumbass and missing an opportunity and life is not to play with.

Argh!

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer
Despite all the "treat a higher one with higher maintenance" tip, nowaday for some reason, a lot of women that really look like a 4-5 think they're 8-9!

- she is flat-chested
- some pimples
- teeths are ugly
- a bit of dandruff

I once went up to her and I said "from 1-10... how would you rate yourself being that 10 is the hottest?"

Then I have gym in H.S. where I know this chick who stares at me constantly. I had a friend who asked her similar question, she said without hesistation "10!". What's going on? I can't treat every single girl I know with high "maintenance
". It's a killer in the ass when you realize every single girl you want is hard to get because they're ugly and think they're cute, they're playing hard to get when they're being a dumbass and missing an opportunity and life is not to play with.

HELP! I'm dieing from this rampage!
i realized this long ago. women wonder why every guy chases 10s. they blame it on being image obsessed but the fact is that they over value themselves. if i have to treat every woman like 10, then i'm only going to chase 10s. they're just a bad investment. if i pay for a ferrari 360, don't try to give me a lexus sc430.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls could be lying, but what are they really supposed to say. "Yes, I am medoicre and boring as far as my looks are concerned."

by Killer

Sounds like a pretty ****y answer and a good overall response. Nothing is wrong with strong self-esteem. Isn't that what were are trying to teach on this board anyway? So why are you surprized if a girl is not embarrased about herself.

by Killer
It's a killer in the ass when you realize every single girl you want is hard to get because they're ugly and think they're cute, they're playing hard to get when they're being a dumbass and missing an opportunity and life is not to play with

Uhh, ok. I think a worse realization is that every girl you want is ugly, which you just basically stated above. If playing their "hard to get" game annoys you, don't play it with them.

Peace

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is why bother asking them? I don't think I know any ladies that would willingly admit they were a 4 or 5...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i have to treat every woman like 10, then i'm only going to chase 10s
I was going to say this until you posted it before me :mad:

Maybe it was my embitterment of how girls in general treated me, but IMO, if a girl doesn't look like the scourge of the planet in terms of looks, they will have inflated egos. Eventually later in life, they will most likely get a reality check that they're not a 9 or a 10 or even an 8 like what they thought. They will realize they are the 4s or the 5s that they always feared of being. So if they think they are hot s**t and will act like they are, you may as well get the real deal as opposed to uglier impostors.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the same thing goes for guys. if a girl asks you what you were on a scale of 1-10, would you have no confidence in yourself and tell her you were a 3 instead of an 8?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
yep ALOT of chicks today tend to rate themselves higher than they actually are.
BUT this is entirely MENS fault not theres, this is what years of supplicating pussified men have done to them. the afc will generally put the most ordinary looking chick on a pedastal and generally p!ss his pants around her showering her with attention.
Of course this is bound to give her an unreal sense of reality and of what she really is in terms of looks.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate fat chicks that act like theyre not fat...and as result and up wearing skimpy ass **** that ends up with their bellies spilling out over their pants...which we refer to as a "Gunt". Chicks with gunts suck....just ranting..peace.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think they're BSing...

Most women seem to be HIGHLY insecure about their looks- the result of having the perfect female specimen constantly thrown at them.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask

"On a scale of 1-10 what do you rate yourself?"

then ask

"On a scale of 1-10 what do you rate yourself without make-up?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares how they rate themselves? It's your rating that makes all the difference. If I meet a girl who I know is a 4 or 5 (I don't date below 6 or above 8.5) then I treat their fugly a$$es like 4's of 5's. If they think they're hotter then that then they can go find a guy who thinks along the same lines they do. I definately won't break my back haning out with low grade women, what kind of management of resources is that?

My rating scale is typically used to weed out the girls I don't want to date. Superficiallity really helps you narrow down the feild especially when you target a certian group or even limit it to one catetory (some nights I'll go out lookin for girls in the 7 and change range only). It's not ALWAYS the case (everybody slips and picks up a 5 from time to time) but for the most part by using a rigid standard scale for yourself (forget what anybody else, especially girls think) then you're managing time and assets to a pretty good system that will work if you keep in practice and use your time wisely. Just my two cents.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what she tells you she rates herself. All that matters is how most guys rate her, as far as how you approach.

The only reason you differentiate is because a girl who's a 10 knows she looks good, and no one has ever rejected her. You're going to have to try harder to differentiate yourself, because she's gets hit on so often and has never had trouble getting guys. A girl who's a 6 by most estimations, no matter what she rates herself, will not have had those same experiences. She will have encountered rejection, and will have a different attitude from a real 10. You treat her and approach her like what she is, not like what her magic mirror tells her.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer

- she is flat-chested
- some pimples
- teeths are ugly
- a bit of dandruff

Argh!

Why ask such a question? Are you some super model, even if you are becareful if you ever end up in a serious accident and your looks get fcuked! Just because you don't like the look of a girl that is no excuse to ignite a complex, would you like if a girl did this to you.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious how does a guy get an honest rating of himself? It seems that asking people that you know may only get you what they think you want to hear.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I heard about this site but didn't know what it was.

Reaction score
Quick said:
It doesn't matter what she tells you she rates herself. All that matters is how most guys rate her, as far as how you approach.

The only reason you differentiate is because a girl who's a 10 knows she looks good, and no one has ever rejected her. You're going to have to try harder to differentiate yourself, because she's gets hit on so often and has never had trouble getting guys. A girl who's a 6 by most estimations, no matter what she rates herself, will not have had those same experiences. She will have encountered rejection, and will have a different attitude from a real 10. You treat her and approach her like what she is, not like what her magic mirror tells her.
Pressing The blue button....
Bump!