Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A NORMAL opener?

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without any gimmicks, without any cheese or opinions or anything like that.

I'm trying to find out which is the best apart from "hey" ... just want something that's normal without a hint of cheese lol.

And to what degree of success do you guys have with it? :)

And yes i've looked over the search and all i find is opinion openers etc ..

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, your opener can be as simple or as creative as you want it to be. The whole PUA scene has duped guys into believing that you need this perfect opener, something that will automatically hook a girl or all hope is lost. In reality, it's more about how you say it rather than the actual words.

If you want to get creative, try opening with something that peeks her interest and gets her talking. That's why opinion openers are so popular; women LOVE giving their opinions on different topics, especially those pertaining to the opposite sex.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My go-to is, "Hey, what's going on?" as if we already know each other. The girl usually stops, if not just to find out if she's supposed to know me from somewhere, and says not much or whatever. Then I just carry on with whatever is relevant to the context of our meet. I usually like to talk to girls on the street, at the park, or on the streetcar. So I'll often follow-up with, "Where ya headed?" Once she tells me where she's off to its pretty easy to build rapport off of that.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
The best opener is a confident one. Be a sincere, unapologetic dude. You'll live no matter the outcome.
^this. The only reason an opener seems cheesy is because you don't have genuine belief in it. This taints you actions, and girls sense it.

For example: "Who lies more, men or women?" If you're just saying this because you read it somewhere then the question isn't genuine, which means you're not sincere in saying it, which means it comes off as cheesy in your actions.

If it was a genuine question though, it works just as well as anything else.

Listen, it's ALL in delivery. What affects delivery? How genuine you are.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hi, baby, were your parents demons?, cuz you're hot as hell!"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the line, but the confidence of yourself.

I've hooked up a girl, going up to her saying "I've seen you before...you played a leading role in my dream"

When your confident & having fun, you can say whatever you want haha