A new wedding trend? The men taking their wives' names

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Check this out: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33085652

Would you change your last name to your wife's?
"You'll be remembered as a man who stood by change"??? What the heck does that even mean? These feminists can't put a whole sentence together.

What's next, the man becomes the woman's property? Oh wait, they already did that. These spineless men will do anything.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't plan on getting married but if I did, I wouldn't care if she didn't want my last name and I sure as hell wouldn't take hers. As long as my kids have my last name, I'm good.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering getting married is essentially handing your balls over to her anyway, this does seem kind of fitting.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is not really new anyway, it was used on feudal eras on east, when the female family was more powerfull then the male one, and the male one family had other heirs, used mostly when the the family only had girls and not boys and the father was not willing to adopt a boy to heir his name.

but by nowadays? why I would do? I have a royalty name (6 names long lol) why I would make it shorter and even change? be happy I let you tag long enough to let you marry me.

also like I said about this last time, he is a artisty and want to use his wife name to boost his lame work, or is a idiot whatever is the case that shouldn't change much