Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A New View of Myself

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of minutes ago, I was reminiscing about this perfect 10 i know i cant have. I am absolutely sure she's a perfect ten, but she is currently enjoying a relationship. I then feel a bit hurt that I cant have this girl , not only because a 10 is extremely rare, but also because we had such memorable times in a class we once had.
I know that I am already friendzoned by her and have no hopes but stay friends, but I told myself that if I EVER in my life meet another 10 AGAIN, I will show her a passion of mine so great that I will trophy it FIRST, and maybe, just maybe, have the girl second. A moment ago from now, I have made a promise that I will love popping EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE and be great at it. Its been a month since I started this, and now Im fully dedicated. Its a big commitment, but my passion will hopefully reward me the true DJ life. I love popping to dubstep, and like the quote from the DJ Bible, I will eat, live, and breath dubstep :)

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to keep your mind open. We change and refusing to acknowledge that will cause you a world of pain.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mind is very open. I am a natural artist and I sing from time to time . I was very fascinated by popping so I wondered, could I do it too? Of course I can :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus intently on your passion and it will draw all other positives to you. You're in a good place, work harder than you ever have before.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am , learningslowly , thank you for noticing. Today I did something about it. I will ne posting it iny journal :)