Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A movie studio has picked up Strauss' "The Game"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
todays_news said:
uh oh, this is definitely not good.

LOL. Why not? I'm sure it will be about half as good and successful as Tucker Max's I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Mystery will be no more glorified than Tom Cruise in Magnolia...basically he'll be made the butt of the joke. The PUA community is common knowledge at this point, anyone using Mysteries routines needs to be outted and learn some real game, the principles still work regardless of if women know about them or not. Be brave my son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA

Respect the KawK! LOLZ

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BIG SECRET: MEN WANT SEX FROM WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW!

Actually, I hope the movie is funny, I'd watch it if they do a good job. This is grade A material for humor. I was watching some big name hollywood movie were a guy dresses up like mystery the other day (forgot the title, it's a comedy) and the whole premise of the seen is how freaking funny the whole mystery thing is.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno why I dont like the idea... for me I see those techniques, this sites content etc. as something personal to me. Nobody else I know has read the book, or reads this website. It just seems odd to me to have it publicised!

I know people will say I'm wrong or disagree but I think the PUA community is still tilted towards an underground type of culture, and the idea of everyone knowing about it when/ if the film gets released seems to ruin it in a way for me.

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
todays_news said:
I dunno why I dont like the idea... for me I see those techniques, this sites content etc. as something personal to me. Nobody else I know has read the book, or reads this website. It just seems odd to me to have it publicised!

I know people will say I'm wrong or disagree but I think the PUA community is still tilted towards an underground type of culture, and the idea of everyone knowing about it when/ if the film gets released seems to ruin it in a way for me.
I assure you, this 'community' will remain underground long after this movie is released. I feel like its underground because so many guys are uncomfortable talking about this ****.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a note MAGNOLIA MOVIE LOOSLY BASED ITS CHARACTER ON ROSS JEFFERIES............NOT MYSTERY

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A movie that'll probably be in the same vein as I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, as far as I'm concerned--a movie that I'll enjoy, but the public will se as a failure.