Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A moral dilemna - is cheating always wrong?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "morality patrol", white night, gentlemen shaming is a very weak attack. It's what women do, it's what the term beta males do to an alpha man.

We all have our own morality, that we define.

This is more about respect. In order to lead a relationship, it's about respect. Without respect, you can not lead. Any quality gal would never respect a man who lies and cheats. Nor many men, I know I don't respect it.

If I was an employer and you applied for a job and I found out you cheated, I wouldn't hire you, I'd consider you the type to take money from the petty cash fund. That's the god honest truth.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that many of you just lack self respect.

Respect, even self respect, has to be earned, and this takes awhile...but it can be lost in an instant.

Thing is, you'll find this true in life, people gravitate towards those that have in common. Cheaters, end up with cheaters. Drug users end up together, and where's there's lots of crime around, it tends to bring people into crime as well.

What you need to do, is become a quality man of your word. You will find quality women, who will gain respect for you. When you have a quality gal who respects you....she would never cheat, because she knows you'd drop her off at the bus stop if she did.

Gain friends who respect you as well, good friends...not 'buddies' who would drop in and disrespect you for a piece of ass.

Respect is everything, earn it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexyMofo said:
What? Get the f*ck outta here.
No. I've been here "giving" advice to those who ask for a long time. I like helping people.

SexyMofo said:
It is about morality with you, you would feel guilty if you lied to a woman.
I used to lie and cheat on women. I've done it many many times. (Even stole a few things too.) Then somewhere along the line I learned something. Lying and cheating was ultimately hurting myself. Maybe not at that exact moment but over the long term. I was losing respect from my friends and rightly so. They liked my gf's and saw me lying and cheating on them. What would stop me from lying to them if I could do it to her? Eventually this led to me losing respect for myself. I like to pass on this wisdom whenever I hear others claiming that lying and cheating is okay.

SexyMofo said:
Get off your f*cking high horse...
No!! Why would I get off? It's great up here and it took a lot of work to make it. Every chance I get I try to drag more good people up here with me. If you ever get your sh!t figured out there's lots of room for you too. It's a really big horse!

SexyMofo said:
...you're no better than anyone else.
Yes I am. I am definitely better than all the liars, cheaters, and thieves out there.

The beauty of this great debate is that the chance of all this amoral ranting and behaviour coming back to bite you guys in the arse is quite high. The saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too" didn't materialize out of nowhere. So if and when karma comes and kicks you in the a$$ we all get to say a great big "I TOLD YOU SO!!" :crackup: If you guys are right however, all you really get is some cheap pvssy, which if you haven't noticed doesn't really mean that much to us "morality types". :rolleyes:

Anyhow enough time wasted here, I think I've made my point. I'm off to hang with some other good people, do more good things, and hopefully make the world a better place.

Enjoy that pvssy boys! Some day it won't be so sweet....

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Anyhow enough time wasted here, I think I've made my point. I'm off to hang with some other good people, do more good things, and hopefully make the world a better place.
Amen MLK! Oh, wait... martin luther king was actually fvcking multiple women behind his wife's back. But karma took care of him, didn't it?

So... amen JFK! oh, wait... he was the biggest sex addict of his era, can't even count the women he banged during his 2 years as president. And karma got him good too!

Slickster's got a point here: if you end up cheating and lying A LOT, you will end up shot. Careful...

So because you are not currently cheating and lying (though you did do both at some point AND stealing, something I never did) you think you are better than Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, and all the other great men who have shaped the history of the US and/or the world simply because they fvcked some other pvssy on the side and you don't? well, you have quite a high opinion of yourself!

I respect your desire to be a moral man. If you can live a moral life and are happy with it, more power to you. I'm not quite sure when I became such an amoral person myself, but nowadays a lot of things that seem important to you are absolutely non-issues for me. I guess we're both happy though, so why not leave it at that?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
The beauty of this great debate is that the chance of all this amoral ranting and behaviour coming back to bite you guys in the arse is quite high.
and the chance of you, forty years from now, realizing you lived a much more boring life than me are quite high as well!

Slickster said:
If you guys are right however, all you really get is some cheap pvssy, which if you haven't noticed doesn't really mean that much to us "morality types".
It's not about the pvssy, it's about the adventure. It's about being stranded in a hotel airport in a far away country with 2 models and banging one of them, knowing you will never see either of them again. It's about going skinny dipping in a pool at 4am with 2 chicks sporting perfect Ds. It's about spending the entire night at the club with the 4 hottest chicks there all to yourself while the other guys are drooling from the sidelines. It's about living with the girl that you love, not needing any of the above if you can come home to her every night.

My life is a thrill ride, it's not a race for pvssy. Maybe one day it will come crashing down, but i knew that when I bought my ticket.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
It's about living with the girl that you love, not needing any of the above if you can come home to her every night.

My life is a thrill ride, it's not a race for pvssy. Maybe one day it will come crashing down, but i knew that when I bought my ticket.
If you don't need any of the above, why take the chance for it to come crashing down on you? For the thrill of it?

You are only 25, I think you'll outgrow this personally. Hopefully you won't have any regrets later on. I can understand your point here somewhat, since I've done a decent amount of travel. I did my travel, as a single man with nothing holding me down. That's the best way, imo. I would have a hard time looking someone in the eye trying to live a double life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your "rules" state this is proper behavior, then feel free to act on it and do not question this 'moral dilemma' again.

However, this post was created with the premise that you may be acting in hypocrisy OR your "rules" are not defined ENOUGH to make a rational decision. When you question your action or motive, you are experiencing the "rules" vs desire dilemma.

If your action was not committed in hypocrisy and this fundamental "rule" is not yet developed, then always utilize the following logic moving forward:

What could I ultimately lose vs what do I potentially gain.

With all decisions, there is the risk vs reward scale. However, there are also tradeoffs that may prove to be too much of a liability considering the potential gain. Choose wisely but more importantly, do not contradict your integrity ("Rule") in doing so.

I will leave you off with this,

You have a choice between two bonds with a 6% annual return. One is backed by the US treasury and the other by a start up business. The US treasury bond requires more effort in finding, but is the most commonly used. Where do you invest your capital that has taken a lifetime to accumulate?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
and the chance of you, forty years from now, realizing you lived a much more boring life than me are quite high as well!

It's not about the pvssy, it's about the adventure. It's about being stranded in a hotel airport in a far away country with 2 models and banging one of them, knowing you will never see either of them again. It's about going skinny dipping in a pool at 4am with 2 chicks sporting perfect Ds. It's about spending the entire night at the club with the 4 hottest chicks there all to yourself while the other guys are drooling from the sidelines. It's about living with the girl that you love, not needing any of the above if you can come home to her every night.

Men, I really believe you are lying to yourself. If it's not about the ***** why not stop just short of banging the girls. You had doubts about what you've been doing, what you plan to do and you came here to get people to support your belief. Some do some don't. So, really what did you expect? Even if 90% of the people who responded supported your views it doesn't necessarily make them right. The problem with this world is people's selfishness and that leads them most times to denying that what is wrong is wrong and the mess just gets bigger.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
this is a very interesting post and begs a question from the more learned amongst us....In the past the British legal system with its basis including precedence has encapsulated court decisions on some landmark cases in Israel...what about this?....hopefully that was all in the past.