Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A month has past new pictures

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
A month has past, did i improve?????????????????

Age 16
Weight 148
Height 5 10
goal 160

before

after

did i improve?????????????????

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see much more definition in your abs. And you seam to have gained some muscle. Did you try a clean bulk or what did you do?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yah man, you're starting to get toned, now start working on building mass. keep it up, don't relapse.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only 16 - most girls your age don't care if you're not built like the Hulk. They just want a guy who's stylish, a little bit bad, and with a lean toned body - which you already have. I wouldn't sweat the mass-building too much, and work on your social skills and fashion sense. That's what highschool is, anyway - a big popularity contest. If you want the cute hos, get popular.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start incorporating the big lifts--squats, deadlifts, military press, and rows.

Those are gonna pack serious mass on and you'll begin to see dramatic overall strength gains.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am trying to bulk, i was following mat-ot program and still am, but i dont know maybe i am just not eating enought. this is my tipical day

Breakfast – oatmeal with tea
In school- two sandwiches
After school – pasta, some type of meat, and vegetables, plus orange juice
After gym – protein shake
30 later another meal
bedtime- goat cheese and a youugurt

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about eggs? I eat 2 hardboiled eggs in the morning whites only, tea (like you...but kinda cuz my parents are asian), sausage/bratwurst, oatmeal, fruit, and milk. That's not all for one day, but I mix and match.

Anyways, great pics man. The before pic is about where I am right now and the after pic is definitely my goal.

Good luck bulking.

PrinceAli313

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 16 you're probably in better shape than like 80-90% of other guys your age. I remeber when I was 16 I was about 5'8" and 140 lbs :-/ Now I'm 18 and I'm 5'9" 160 lbs but I have a ways to go. Keep up the good work.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should get atleast 140g of protein at your weight, optimal would be around 220 i'd say, but that's pretty hard especially for someone in HS. Tuna, milk and chicken breast are all good, milk has around 32g of protein per litre, tuna has about 27g in a 170g can, and chicken breast about 40g of protein for 1 skinless breast. So if you eat one of those per day you already have 99g of protein +your protein shake = 140g of protein, not hard at all to get 1g per bodyweight. And you could double that with a little effort i'm sure. Egg whites are also good, don't eat to many yokes though. To be honest i can't really see any change in your muscle mass though that may be due to lighting. I would also suggest creatine and drinking 2gallons of water every day but again this could be difficult for someone in highschool.

What does your typical workout look like? I would suggest a 3 day split, something like monday:triceps/chest, wednesday:legs/shoulders, and friday back/biceps. Like Workerouter said do the big3 - squats, bench, and deadlift, one for each day at the gym. Add a couple more compound movements in after that and then finsh off with a couple isolation exercises, I like to do BBcurls for biceps, DB flys for chest, and leg extensions for quads.

People say that teenage girls prefer skinny/toned guys but I personally don't believe thats true, as long as you aren't fat, the more muscle the better...unless you end up looking like ronnie coleman. goodluck

ps if you haven't already gone to www.bodybuilding.com go now, it's a great site for begginers, go there and read all the stickies in the teen and workout program sections of their forum.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
ty shrewd, i am following MAX-ot program which splits into 5 days and 2 day rest.

I have a question createan at 16???? really is that really safe. about the 2 gannons a day i get that covvered.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know many people and i know of hundreds of people around the age of 16 who take creatine and they suffered no ill effects. It occurs naturally in the body anyways so i can't really see anything wrong with it. They have a great sticky on it at bb.com which tells pretty much anything there is to know, i would link it for you but my comp won't let me access that site anymore.:mad: Anyways just go to www.bodybuilding.com and go to the teen section of the forum and you'll see it there.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing i joined track in school reasently, after the track i go to the gym some tiems is it still a good idea for me to take createan

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on your track events, it might not be so good for long distance running as it saturates your muscles with water but for any jumping/throwing/sprinting events creatine is great. You can either take it 1 hr before workouts to improve str/energy levels or directly after to aid recovery.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am 55 sprinter so it would be a good idea for me, which type of creatin should i get???

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
creatine monohydrate...mine is called pure swiss creatine it's a "creatine monohydrate crystalline powder" apparently they have some better stuff out there now but I would just stick with the tested and true and go for creatine monohydrate. The brand doesn't really matter.

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my guess is that not enough studies have been done into the effects of taking excess amounts. Your body doesn't normally create the amount of creatine that one injests in a given day.

Think of it as testosterone, it promotes muscle growth but your body never intends on taking large doses like those who take steroids. The affects of doing so are obviously seen later on in life. As for creatine, my only concern would be the ease of injestion and absorbtion into the body with little or no adverse affect to vital organs.

Because one is still growing at 16, they normally recommend that you wait until you have stopped growing to ensure that it doesn't interfere with natural progress. Of course you're free to do as you please like you have already, but you're WAY ahead of the game man. You are looking pretty good so far, if you bulk up anymore man I'd be impressed if someone who was 16 could get so big.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
MixMaxster so what u saying is that instead of takeing in 10g as it says, take half of that? correct me if i am wrong

shrewd, aside form creatine monohydrate whichj foarm should i get if i deside to get it powder, pills, or liquid