Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A mistake most guys do

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When trying to seduce women, many guys will change completely the way they talk to a "flirty mode talk". You probably know what I´m talking about, they will put a goofy smile on their face, act a little bit like clowns, and talk to a women like they were talking to a retard.

Although many women smile, it doesn´t mean they are going to give you any chance, they just feel pretty because you are blatantly hitting on her.

Other guys will go completely in the other direction, and will talk like a super confident taxi driver, or construction worker, who speaks super loudly, super annoying due to "excess" of confidence.

Speak slowly, in a calm, cool, collected, charming way. Also don´t twist all your face while speaking, wrinkling your forehead and face... you are making yourself much much uglier.... and it´s gay to exaggerate facial expressions

I tested this and the effect is simply great, women will be much more attracted to you...

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaahh cringe...I'm guilty of falling in this trap also. Overdoing the whole "funny charming casanova" routine just makes you look like a try-hard goober. You get too excited about the woman and fall into this need to "entertain" her presence.

Calm, cool, sexual, confident....with a little humor and lightheartedness peppered in is money for getting laid.

Good post man.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh this is at least one common mistake I can honestly say I do not make

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Poke-her face?

If you tilt your head to one side it's a sign of inferiority (wolf submitting to other wolf).

You want a serene expression of being generally satisfied.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm majorly guilty of this one...I get wayy too outcome-dependent on my interactions with them, so of course I start acting goofy and try way too hard to entertain.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, I remember when I first started trying day-game, and looked like a nerd who just finished reading his first PUA book.

It's true, real game has to come from within and is not only one type of personality.