A Message to the High Schoolers on this Forum (Hope for Your Dating Future)

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I'm Harry Wilmington. I'm 31, so rarely do I spend time over here on the high school boards. However, for some reason I stopped by here today to read up on some post (and find some topics to cover on my daily podcast, the "Stop Losing Women Podcast" which you can listen to by clicking the link in my signature).

Anyway, I noticed a lot of posts on here with high school guys going through situations I found myself in when I was in high school and college. Some of you guys don't know how to communicate properly with girls, or have never been kissed/physically intimate before. Others of you are getting mixed signals from guys and not knowing what to make of them, while some of you are constantly getting the dreaded "let's just be friends" speech. Believe me, I've been through all of these and MORE.

But like I said, I'm 31 now. I lost my virginity at 23, a week AFTER I got out of college, and at a time where I was just starting to better understand women. I started reading things on these boards, as well as materials from guys like David DeAngelo, Xuma, Doc Love and more. Over time, I was able to find the things that worked for me, what didn't work, and get a better understanding of WHY the things I had been doing were causing me to fail with women (including the stuff that should logically work, like complimenting them or buying them things).

I'm at a point now in my life where I'm able to date the way I want, date who I want, and have confidence in my ability to attract women. These days, I have a steady girlfriend who thinks the world of me, and also have previous girlfriends that I dumped (not the other way around) begging me to date them again. Funny how things change within the span of a decade.

I say all this to say: for all you high school guys having a tough time with girls, understand this - it WILL get better. For some of you, it won't happen until you graduate high school and get to college; for others of you, it won't happen until you get out on your own, get a job and your own place, and start feeling more self confident about yourself. But it WILL happen. You WILL get girls, and they WILL want to be with you in a relationship.

Funny enough, when I was in high school, between the times when I was down on myself for not having a girlfriend, I'd have thoughts of clarity and think: "Why do I even WANT a girlfriend now? It's not like we could get married and live happily ever after at this moment in time!" Think about it, guys: as much as you want a girlfriend, you can't really do much for her. You live at home, so you can't provide her with a place to live; you don't have a job or make minimum wage, so you can't support her; and you want sex but don't really have the means to take care of a baby should one come about as a result. In short, as much as you may WANT a gf, the reality is you're not adult enough yet to actually take care of someone in the way they need to be taken care of.

For me, this was one of the reasons I waited so long to date. Yes, it provides an ego boost to be able to say that a girl is your girlfriend and she finds you attractive, but an actual relationship is much MORE than that. It takes patience, commitment, being able to stay with someone even when you're mad at them... and all of these things are really hard to do when you're in high school. So, if you're feeling down on yourself about not being able to get someone at this moment in time, remember: once you're at a place in your life where you can do all the things necessary to actually sustain a relationship, it will not only be easier to get a girlfriend (since you will, hopefully, have more self-confidence in yourself), but it will also be easier to keep her around long-term.

That's all I got for now. Best of luck to all you high school dudes, and trust me - it gets better!

-Harry Wilmington

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic point, I would not of believed this but now that I'm a college student who's still in high school (duel enrollment program) I realize the truth to this. I found my passion and what my life goal was and pretty soon this PUA stuff helped me in the business world AND my confidence sky rocketed. I still have ups and downs but my outlook on life has COMPLETELY changed.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't focusing on what you can do for her instead of what she does that you want the exact opposite of what a DJ should be doing?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
1. Don't date american women
2. As soon as you hit 30, 18 yearold girls will be throwing themselves at you.
3. Take the red pill early to avoid future dissapointments.