Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A mentally fvcked up girl that I still wanna have sex with

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Bottom line, cuz I wanna avoid long stories:

chilled with her Wedensday night, she told me she wants to fvck me so bad next time she sees me (we made plans to get a hotel room) and she told me that 10 times, moaned when I kissed her, everything that points to easy sex.

Next day, she tells me on myspace "we might not have sex, dont be pissed"

shes been with 30 guys - she said it straight out with a straight face, no shame in it what so ever - aka A NYMPHO

bottom line - she has Borderline Personality Disorder (she told me), but she is a 9/10 lookswise, and I want to **** THE HELL OUTTA HER.

Should I bother? Its very easy to be pissed off at her for being such a bytch and I am not good with keeping my cool when it comes to bytches........but any advice on how to do that so I can just fvck her a couple times and never see her again? What would be the best way to act about this?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i IMPLIED it by leaving flirting comments on her myspace yesterday, and she replied with "we might not have sex, dont be pissed" - i was flirting, she wasnt flirting back

but when we hung out, she literally was saying the words "im gonna **** u raw in the hotel room, I want you soooooooo bad"

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it's simple really, it seems like when she is with you and your c0ck is withing reach, she wants is and wants to have sex with you. But when she is NOT with you, it is different.

Next time you take her out, make sure you have the hotel room booked. Then as she says that, say "oh... thats funny, i actually have a hotel room booked" :)

I've done that before and it worked. But I worded it like "well we can continue doing things here, or go somewhere more private where we can be alone, what do you think?"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
guys, keep in mind how she was acting while we hung out the first time - she LOVED the idea of hotel room, she TOLD me shes gonna **** the hell outta me when we are in the hotel room - she had no slut defense when she saw me

then she ****in pulls a 180 switcheroo THE NEXT DAY saying "we might not have sex"

thats seriously ****ed up in my opinion - but in a way i wanna just **** her, use her, *** in her eye, and never talk to her again

I just wanna know the best way to accomplish this - Fash's idea sounds good thus far, but i wanna hear more opinions

MyOwnKryptonite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be flirtatious with a girl you just want to fuk, just be straight upwith her. Tell her all the things you're ganna do to her and what not, if she wants it that bad, she wotn need to eb flattered

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
weird - when i was not implying anythign sexual (when we hung out), she initiated all sex talk and all the "iw anna **** u so badly" convo.

then when i posted a flirty comment on myspace (shes got a pic of her holding a big dildo in a sex shop) and i said "you won't be needing that ;) and THAT is when she replied with not having sex with me (literally 2 minutes later)

i simply cannot understand how and why a b1tch would be so mentally weird??!!!

oh yea quick mention - we were drinking when we hung out and she might have been tipsy when she was telling me how bad she wants to fvck me

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually suggest this but if they have borderline personality disorder tap it and get your ass out of there.

BPD chicks are bad news and will fvck your life over. Get out while you can.

comic_relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman uses sex as a weapon, it is to get the upperhand and gain control in a relationship.
wanna beat her at her own game, tell her that if you dont get some nookie soon, you will just be tempted to call up one of your other girlfriends.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comic is right. Whether it's their intention or not, BPD chicks can go off the wall at any time, and you could be in the firing line.

Anyway, dude, you're way over analysing it. If you want to screw her, go for the kill, if you don't, then don't. It's a pretty simple situation, you should be able to handle it with your experience, right?

There isn't always something to read between the lines for. And sometimes, it's just black and white.

Last edited:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I don't usually suggest this but if they have borderline personality disorder tap it and get your ass out of there.

BPD chicks are bad news and will fvck your life over. Get out while you can.

comic_relief
LOL

Look, she said you might not. That means you're gonna have sex. Women play hard to get.

Keep after her, but keep that poker face and that sense of humor, my money says you'll bang her sooner or later. And yeah, when you cvm, then get the fvck out of there, as if somebody had just pulled the fire alarm.

Play it cool. You ever see that old sisonymph post where he has the girl meet him at his apt, tells her to come in, they go out for coffee. Then he just marches her right back after half an hour and fvcks her brains out!

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should run when you can.

My ex has a borderline disorder, and i don't think you would like to experience
the same stuff as i have. They will dedicate there life to destroy you emotonally. They will lie, lie ,lie to make your friends hate you. So she has you for herself, and she will treat with suicide just to get controll over you.
You will ride on an emotonall rolercoaster with is really hard to get off.

If you don't get emotonall attached to her, sure, **** the hell out of her.
But they are masters to suck you in, so watch your steps.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i IMPLIED it by leaving flirting comments on her myspace yesterday, and she replied with "we might not have sex, dont be pissed" - i was flirting, she wasnt flirting back

but when we hung out, she literally was saying the words "im gonna **** u raw in the hotel room, I want you soooooooo bad"
:mad:HELLO TROLL - YOU ARE PATHETIC:mad:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE: its saturday, hotel is booked, shes been ignoring me............now i really just want to tell her to **** off and call her a slut

i booked the room!!! and shes ignoring me!.......i could always cancel the room and not be charged for it so i guess its ok, but still what a b1tch!

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, keep in mind how she was acting while we hung out the first time - she LOVED the idea of hotel room, she TOLD me shes gonna **** the hell outta me when we are in the hotel room - she had no slut defense when she saw me

So what, just because she TOLD you that she wants to fvck the hell out of you doesn't mean she is GOING to. She's got you all wired up for nothing. I would take edmond's advice and move on.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advance physically, not verbally. Verbally she can be full of sh'it but if you're making out with her, fondling her, grinding her with your crotch and she likes it... you know she's serious. Then just lead her to the place and **** her. And use protection man, jees, she must have some pretty nasty diseases....

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
UPDATE: its saturday, hotel is booked, shes been ignoring me............now i really just want to tell her to **** off and call her a slut

i booked the room!!! and shes ignoring me!.......i could always cancel the room and not be charged for it so i guess its ok, but still what a b1tch!
Classic d*ck tease. She's got you by the collar and she is leading you wherever 'she' wants. Don't get mad or call her a b*tch or you will be feeding into her nonsense.

Get your money back, ignore this girl and act like a complete d*ck to her, but don't do it out of anger. Act like a d*ck because you don't give a $hit about her. Make sense?

These types of girls have emotional issues (damaged goods) and they love to be treated like $hit. Take her emotions on a roller coaster ride and she'll love you forever. Treat her the way a pimp treats his prostitutes, no love. Trust me bro, I’ve done it many times with these types of girls. They aren't happy unless there is some type of turmoil in their lives.

Now, it may take some time to flip it around, because she has an image of a 'chump' when your name crawls into her head, but it can be done.

Last edited: