Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Man Trying to Escape His Hell

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, The Damned, you are your own worst enemy. No one here can give you a step by step instructional booklet on how to get your sh!t together, but you can buy some self-help booklets. Right now, in your case, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Congratulations, The Damned, you are your own worst enemy. No one here can give you a step by step instructional booklet on how to get your sh!t together, but you can buy some self-help booklets. Right now, in your case, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Whats the point of self-help books not like I need them.
I was asking a straight forward question but If Its too hard for you then forget it, it doesnt matter

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Two months I dont have,.....
So the cancer is terminal then? Don't be an idiot, get your butt in gear and get to work.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem with a lot of guys.

Life's not fair! I need help! What? Not YOUR help. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Next person? Now that advice is plain horrible! Why should I listen to you? Anyone else want to help me? I'm feeling miserable! What's your suggestion? That's stupid! Next in line: Nope, I won't take your advice either because it sucks. Help! Help!

I used to be negative and think in circles all of the time. I pushed people away because they never told me what I wanted to hear. Got caught up in my own mind and drove away most of my friends. Nobody knew what to tell me because I honestly wouldn't listen to them no matter what they said. If you can't keep friends then you can't attract women. If you can't escape your own head, then you'll have crap chance of escaping your apartment and being outgoing enough to attract a worthwhile woman. You're fighting yourself here even worse than you're fighting all of us. Whoever said that you were your own worst enemy hit the nail on the head, and I bet that he was one of several people who have told you that.

Discussion forums are nice for once you get the ball rolling. I got addicted to them for a while. I went out a couple of times a week and chatted up a few woman, but wasted much more time reading bullshlt that clutters up these forums. Wasted an eternity listening to videos and recordings and trying to memorize crap from bibles, guides, and manuals. I got so fed up with the pain and frustration that I moved thousands of miles away from my home, to a brand new city, and joined the community. Dove in head-first. Joined a lair. I went out with these guys and learned much from them. This came many years after I stumbled across this information on the internet. I finally told that negative voice inside my head to shut the hell up, threw out my keyboard, and did what it took to improve the parts of me that I had always wanted to improve. I never looked back. I stopped thinking and acted. I met some incredible women and I'm still with one of them, but that came as a result of working my ass off.

Nobody's gonna give you the answer. Nobody's gonna lay it down in the palm of your hand. There are "gurus" who will try to sell it to you in videos and boot camps and in workshops for an upwards of $5,000 a pop, and they'll entertain the hell out of you, but in the end you'll be left with your own thoughts and behavior.

Change them now while you're relatively young or you'll feel pathetic for the rest of your life.

Reaction score
Seek your spiritual self and you'll always win!!!