Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Lot of Goddamn People

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I watched an idiot abroad when Karl Pilkington went to China & India. He was complaining about the countries having to many people in it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know if I were China or India, I'd just want to conquer by assimilation.

Basically what do China is slowly doing to mongolia, tibet, western autonomous region of x. however the **** it is spelled, swamp them with Mainland Chinese until the native population is diluted out.

Hence why I also don't think the chinese government cares when Chinese women go abroad and marry westerners. If you read the experiences of children of half asian and half western, they almost always identify more with the Asian side.

Who cares about conventional warfare when you just win by sheer breeding lol. Just have to hope WW3 doesn't involve nukes...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Median Age in China = 37 years old

Median Age in India = 27 years old.

India has the futur in terms of ''population power''... they young, numerous and with no child policy.

China is now paying people to make babies, like in Europeans coutnry (Germany, Denmark etc...) who most have negative birth rate. Eventually, China will have more people on retirement than workforce (like the Western world aka Europe, Canada, USA)

That's why Germany let 1 millions ''refuge'' come in.... Germany median age is 46 and they have negative birthrate.... like Japan... they have a decline in population

Also there is just has much Chinese outside of China than inside lol

Eventually, everyone will be a ''blend'' of European, African, Asian roots.

U

user43770

@ArcBound and @Von have already said it, but population replacement is the ultimate goal.

Western liberals, especially, have signed a check that their ass could never cash. Hence the sudden need for a younger work force.

Forget about the fact that most young natives can't find well-paying jobs lol. There are none to be had - they were all outsourced because of globalism.

Last edited by a moderator: