Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A longtime LJBF is pissed. I couldn't care less.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short.

I met this girl 4-5 years ago after she had just broken up with a guy who broke her heart and ****ed her up mentally from what she says. It's clear now that I was a rebound and she LJBF'd me pretty quickly after we fooled around for a month or two. But we've remained good friends ever since.

She's 30 now. Has gained quite a bit more weight. She was saving herself for marriage up till now, but just recently traded her V-card. We had sex several times for the first time in our relationship a couple months ago. It wasn't great, but I've always wanted to fvck her.

I stopped communication/hanging out with her not out of spite or for a certain angle, but because I'm realizing it's stupid of me to hang around this chick for scraps. She's declining in SMV rapidly. I can and do get better sex from more attractive and younger women.

She's has been a fun friend, but since becoming red pill aware/unplugging I've realized I've put up with a lot of **** with her in hopes of sex, make out sessions, validation, etc. I don't need that anymore.

She's noticed my scarcity. She asks me what's wrong/did she do something. I say no (simply trying to be cordial).

It's my birthday coming up and so I invited around 20 people to come to a strip club to celebrate, herself included. She texted me asking if I was seriously celebrating at a strip club to which I said 'yes, if you don't want to come that's fine.'

She said she was surprised and disappointed that I would want to celebrate at a stripclub. She's obviously trying to make me feel bad for the fact that I've been ignoring her, a sh*t test you could say.

But what I find interesting about her response is --- It's either her Christian values (even though she gets drunk all the time and now sleeps around) or she feels 'The Wall' against her back and realizes I find other women much more attractive (younger women and strippers included).

I'm slowly seeing the bigger picture. Hypergamy, men and women's SMV relation, and the mindset a DJ needs to have. I was living in her frame for the longest time. Now I'm living in mine, with time to spare (in regards to my SMV peak) as well as an abundance of younger attractive women.

Thanks for reading.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I met this girl 4-5 years ago after she had just broken up with a guy who broke her heart and ****ed her up mentally from what she says. It's clear now that I was a rebound and she LJBF'd me pretty quickly after we fooled around for a month or two. But we've remained good friends ever since.

She's 30 now. Has gained quite a bit more weight. She was saving herself for marriage up till now, but just recently traded her V-card. We had sex several times for the first time in our relationship a couple months ago. It wasn't great, but I've always wanted to fvck her.

I stopped communication/hanging out with her not out of spite or for a certain angle, but because I'm realizing it's stupid of me to hang around this chick for scraps. She's declining in SMV rapidly. I can and do get better sex from more attractive and younger women.

She's has been a fun friend, but since becoming red pill aware/unplugging I've realized I've put up with a lot of **** with her in hopes of sex, make out sessions, validation, etc. I don't need that anymore.

She's noticed my scarcity. She asks me what's wrong/did she do something. I say no (simply trying to be cordial).

It's my birthday coming up and so I invited around 20 people to come to a strip club to celebrate, herself included. She texted me asking if I was seriously celebrating at a strip club to which I said 'yes, if you don't want to come that's fine.'

She said she was surprised and disappointed that I would want to celebrate at a stripclub. She's obviously trying to make me feel bad for the fact that I've been ignoring her, a sh*t test you could say.

But what I find interesting about her response is --- It's either her Christian values (even though she gets drunk all the time and now sleeps around) or she feels 'The Wall' against her back and realizes I find other women much more attractive (younger women and strippers included).

I'm slowly seeing the bigger picture. Hypergamy, men and women's SMV relation, and the mindset a DJ needs to have. I was living in her frame for the longest time. Now I'm living in mine, with time to spare (in regards to my SMV peak) as well as an abundance of younger attractive women.

Thanks for reading.
Nice story. Some very good points.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post,sounds like you're doing incredibly well. Keep it going.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks for reading.
Well said and good job. Please let us know if she shows up for your party.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. Never feel obligated to ANY woman. That's an AFC's job.