Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little weird

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little weirdness doesn't hurt. I took some time to be weird last night.

If a woman drops her pen on the street, the typical thing to do would be pick it up and hand it to her. She would say "Thanks" ("Oh, another loser").

But just a tiny bit of weirdness got me somewhere. I walked along the broken, dirty sidewalks when a woman dropped a ballpoint pen on the ground. I stopped and said,

"Hey, Woman! You dropped your stupid pen on the dirty sidewalk!"

She waited for me to pick it up for her.

"Did You hear me lady? PICK UP THE FRICKING PEN!"

She was extremely startled. I was standing a few millimeters from the pen. She walked over, keeping eye contact, bent down to my foot, picked up the pen and started walking away. I quickly ran up behind her.

"No! No! No! I am NOT done with you yet! We're going to have a little chat over the telephone. Now give me your phone number!"

She laughed out loud for almost twenty seconds, gave me her number and walked away.

Unfortunately, the same night I got rejected by other women like ten times in a row but that's a different story.

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us know if the phone number she gave you is real.

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The number went to her workplace. I had no clue really about how to introduce myself. So I said

"Hi...I'm the person who found your pen last night."

LONG PAUSE

"Oh my god! Your the lunatic! What's your name?"

So we had a convo. In the end I didn't propose a date because she was five years older than me and was working.

So it worked okay. Only problem is that I didn't get her home phone number. Go find women who drop things on the ground. (Some of the older ones probably won't like it as much though). Anyway, It's fast, fun and you get to be the lunatic, not the loser.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, with a little modification, I think this could work........but then again, I can be pretty weird anyway!

I could see how this could be worked for the humor content.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation once where a girl at school had a paper she was holding get caught up in the wind and fly my way.

I picked the paper up but instead of just giving it back to her, I kept it from her and said "Its gonna cost you".
She asked what was it gonna cost.
So I said "You're name for starters"
She gave her name and smiled.
I could have asked for her number, which is what i'd do now.
Then as I gave her the paper back, I told her my name and said "You still owe me a thanks". And walked off looking back at her smiling.
I found out she was curious about me as a friend of hers was asking a friend of mine about me - moral of the story being i made an impact for not being ordinary - just dont be scary Odysseus hehehe

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too and have made an effort to become weird to my advantage.. Now it's second nature to me lol

I'll do the most random little things with girls. Like the other day I noticed a girl doodling something all fancy in class. I looked at it and commented on it, then started drawing something totally random on my paper and told her that mine is better. I kept on doing more with the drawing but I won't get into it. Long story short, I made her laugh by being weird and got her phone number after class easily.

Other weird little things I've found myself doing are holding a paper up to the light so I could read it from behind (this made a whole class laugh), going in front of a class out of no where so I could yell that my friend was confusing me (this too), and I've gone up to a random girl and told her to smell my hair lol..

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of those sound like great ice breakers, except maybe the topic itself. Keep in mind that being weird does not necessarily mean being rude.

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being weird sometimes means being a little rude, because your doing something not normal.

But being too rude or too weird can hurt or fireback. Anything taken to the extreme will fireback.

It is true that being weird does not necessarily mean being rude, but they share the characteristic that they are both completely not what is expected.

In a way they are unique.

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This all sounds an awful lot like pulling girls' pigtails in the back of the bus.