Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little rusty

resurrected

Reaction score
Ok, I'm out of an almost 2 year LTR which took a few months to really settle.

So I'm a little rusty on things. Here's the thing, this girl I kissed like when we were really kids showed up around again. And yeah shes really stunning, I would give her a 9 or something just because I refuse to give perfect grade to any human being lol (I can identify a oneitis now, she really is beautiful). Anyway, I know she's getting attention everywhere, so I have to stand out.

Thing is, we just 'met' again for a week or so, but I think her IL is low. I've been throwing invitations for stuff which I don't even wait till she answers, because I will go anyway, so I just tell her she can join me if she wants (has worked before ;) ). But it's not working. And most of the techniques I could use doesn't work well online. I don't like messengers, i keep the conversations short.

There's only a few opportunities to raise IL in person, and I know I'll have to work on that, it's taking awhile cause I am sucking at handling it because she has friends around. I admit it.

Anyway, I know I should next her, if she was just a ***** like most hot chicks I know I wouldn't even care to post (she's interesting). But it became sort of like a personal challenge, even tho I'm sure I won't be sitting waiting for her.

You guys think I should keep the online stuff at that? Quick 'join me if you want' and just try to better the 'in person' game? I have yet to get her phone, I know she will give it to me cause she knows me, but I don't want to end like all these guys around, so I'm thinking an funny/DJ way to get it and get the message clear that she should be interested in expecting a call.

I feel I should immediatly change the game because by experience, there's only a small window before you turn into a friend.

Been reading mostly before my LTR which basically only happened because of this site, and now I'm a little rusty on things.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
You said she was a childhood friend, so it seems you're already sorta in the LBJF zone.

resurrected

Reaction score
You might have a point there, but its been SO long we saw eachother that we seem like strangers now. Hope that works for my advantage.

Zazenth

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has really got me interested. You see most guys here have a formula and follow with the methods that succeeds for them, however it doesn’t elevate thier game or improve their personal being.

What you have a gold mine of opportunity. This girl is the equivalent of a female Don-J, a challenge of challenges. Major League son!

I suggest you keep trying, as long as you understand there is high risk or serious failure, but I guarantee you will become a better man after this. You’ll be more enlightened.

At my stage in life, I’m not looking to improve my statistics but to actually improve the quality of self. So I tend to game women like the one you’re very much interested in.

I have no advice for you other then keep it up, try your best, and figure her out. Something! And remember have fun with it. Look at it as a pet project that gives you the greatest pleasure. Like the video game that you love, and you’ve reached the hardest level, but you determined to pass that level, but your not frustrated, but intrigued.

resurrected

Reaction score
Yeah I see where you come from. My mindset has changed quite a lot since like 4 years ago. Yet some things I learned I still have to think before I apply (as in not natural yet).

One thing I'm sure I have to improve my game in person. I'm thinking about being C+F with her girl friends and teasing them which would work in getting her interested and for me to get even more comfortable around them to game.

resurrected

Reaction score
A little update on this:

Got lucky catching her alone and build a good convo, joking, being a little ****y, and it hanged for awhile without ackwardness. She did some small kino so I got pumped up and kinoed too. Even hada little 'social proof' going on. Hope I wasn't too far on the kino, cause she stopped it.

Anyway, called her some other day to invite her to something and got turned down again. Her IL which didn't seem so low in the convo we had sounded low on the phone. I admit I was more nervous on the phone than upfront. Forgot the jokes i was going to make halfway through it and just went 'ok, bye'.

I think she might be playing nice girl with me in person cause we met a long time ago, but I think this one is not interested.

I refuse to give up cause she really is interesting girl and if I catch her up again I will try to change the scenario. But i will ignore her on IM and the phone invitations too see what happens. Ill just mention eventually what has she lost lately.

Well atleast i'm not stuck with her im my head and I'm still doing my own things, parties and so on.

Any thoughts on how this to turn this table would be appreciated. No need to tell me to next her, I have no need to next her to move on, as I'm not stuck, thank you.