Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little help regarding Facebook

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and something called lover of the day? I was clicking around and found myself on someones profile as their "lover of the day" which is some application she has joined upto and chooses someone on her friends list everyday to be her "lover".

It is pretty lame, but anyone got something ****y/funny I can message her about this?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterCrouch said:
and something called lover of the day? I was clicking around and found myself on someones profile as their "lover of the day" which is some application she has joined upto and chooses someone on her friends list everyday to be her "lover".

It is pretty lame, but anyone got something ****y/funny I can message her about this?
"I knew that's how you felt! I can see it in your eyes :) "

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just 'like' it and leave a 'nice! this means we need to go dancing now!'

and then invite her out. I'd use this as an excuse to get her out somewhere, but I don't think it necessarily means she's secretly wanting to jump your bones.

At least not yet lol

vivek59234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's a system generated application... What it does is randomly selects any of the person from your friend list and updates in your profile daily...

In your case she is not the one who has selected you as her lover of the day... It's facebook system. She might not even probably know about this... Depends when did she log in last time...

Just don't get trapped in these stuffs... play it cool and have a convo. with her.. Social networking sites suck though.... Play your game in real life...

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say something like
" common, you just couldnt resist temptation to see me as your lover, you had to publish it on facebook so everyone else can see it huh?" ;)

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should go with something like:

"I guess you didn't have the ovaries to ask to ride my **** in person."

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
you should go with something like:

"I guess you didn't have the ovaries to ask to ride my **** in person."

I have been away from here for far too long, cause this remark just made my jaw drop