Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little depressed

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After he kept pressing me and pressing me, a very close, younger friend of mine eventually got me to elaborate on what I guess you could say is considered the "red pill" in these parts (women say one thing but mean another, they say they don't want men to have power and dominance over them, but actually they do). Once it finally sunk in, he said that this only proves one thing: that he knows a lot more about women than I do.

I laughed and repeated what he said. He said, "Yeah, I don't think it's even close."

I didn't even want to tell this guy the truth, but he kept pressing me for it, and then when he's gotten some of the best advice he's ever heard, he's ungrateful.

This goes to show:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

That's all, just thought I'd relay my failure at getting my fellow man to understand the truth about women.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth

Few are ready to accept the red pill.

Rollo on his Rational Male forum has a great post about unplugging other men from the Matrix:

1. Help those you can
2. Leave those you can't for dead

The mind must be open to truly change. Your buddy might have to experience a relationship trauma to finally open his mind. It's during his post morgen analysis where most discover the red pill.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this happen too. I have a buddy who's ex cheated on him and they broke up. She has him thinking it was his fault, because "he was a ass hole." I tried telling him it's not his fault but he doesn't want to hear it. Now the guy has a bunch women he is in the friend zone with. He is pretty much an orbiter. I tried to give him some tips but he cut me off with "I know how to talk to women" and said it very pissy. After that I said forget it. Some people will never learn...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Your buddy might have to experience a relationship trauma to finally open his mind. It's during his post morgen analysis where most discover the red pill.
You're probably right. It just kills me that he was trying to drag it out of me (sensed I knew something that I didn't), and then as soon as he fully understood my mindset, rejected it.

My hope is that a year or two down the line, when he experiences some humiliation or something, he'll remember our conversation, test out the mindset, and the rest will be history.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is the same. He doesn't believe in game or red pill awareness. I gave up trying to educate him and simply said "OK - watch me" instead.

Now I'm dating a beautiful lawyer who is two inches taller than me and earns nearly double what I do. It's getting harder for him to deny that I'm onto something. :D

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Society needs idiotic betas like him to fall in line and play cannon fodder so that wise men, alphas, women and children can enjoy the fruits of living in a modern society.

I do not force the red pill upon my friends. In fact, I do not TALK about the red pill at all.. I just LIVE the red pill and let my friends SEE reality for themselves. A picture is worth 1000 words. And watching a 31 year old guy spin plates with hotties while they engage in beta slavery to mediocre used up women for the sake of "image" makes the reality of WHO is in control of their life and WHO isn't very clear. :crackup:

Reactions are different. Some men admire you. Some don't care. Some become jealous. Some want to know the secret. Men who become jealous are dangerous and you should cut contact with them immediately for obvious reasons. And I always do.

Overall, there is no benefit (to you) for talking about this stuff among the PC society we live in and the endless sea of white knights, thirsty faggots and beta b!tches. Many of them don't deserve to know the red pill.

This sh!t is like the mafia. You live it, but you don't talk about it... except among like-minded peers. Not because you don't want other men to know.. but because YOU will not benefit from publicly sharing this stuff.

Format

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Society needs idiotic betas like him to fall in line and play cannon fodder so that wise men, alphas, women and children can enjoy the fruits of living in a modern society.

I do not force the red pill upon my friends. In fact, I do not TALK about the red pill at all.. I just LIVE the red pill and let my friends SEE reality for themselves. A picture is worth 1000 words. And watching a 31 year old guy spin plates with hotties while they engage in beta slavery to mediocre used up women for the sake of "image" makes the reality of WHO is in control of their life and WHO isn't very clear. :crackup:

Reactions are different. Some men admire you. Some don't care. Some become jealous. Some want to know the secret. Men who become jealous are dangerous and you should cut contact with them immediately for obvious reasons. And I always do.

Overall, there is no benefit (to you) for talking about this stuff among the PC society we live in and the endless sea of white knights, thirsty faggots and beta b!tches. Many of them don't deserve to know the red pill.

This sh!t is like the mafia. You live it, but you don't talk about it... except among like-minded peers. Not because you don't want other men to know.. but because YOU will not benefit from publicly sharing this stuff.
So just having red pill knowledge makes you irresistible to hotties and nothing else?

Can a man with nothing who doesn't work out, dresses like a slob, doesn't groom himself or know how to interact with others just pull hotties and spin plates just by claiming to have superior red pill knowledge?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
red pill and game are triage. its also dirty work.

you save those who can be saved.

everyone else can drown
:up: :up: :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Darth,
Don't let it get you down...what you have told him goes against the values he took in with his Mothers Milk...Can't expect the poor fellow to do a U Turn on a busy Highway...No he is in denial,but he will go away and think about your words,maybe do his U Turn a bit further down the Road!

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth hang in their Working out gets me away from thinking about stuff such as this at times.