Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little bit of drama with my coffee...

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All;
Much to my chagrin, my love/social life is super dramatic (and entertaining to all who hear the stories!) This little gem should be fun to pass on. It's somewhat immoral but i'm helping the guy out in the end.

Well i've known this guy for a few years. He's kinda weird, but still nice. Anyway, we were sitting around in school the other day and he introduces me to this hb7 brunette. She's cute. I'd tap that. Ahaha! Anyway, he proceeds to goof off to impress her and i'm just talking to another female friend at the table. She keeps jumping into the conversation and my buddy keeps dropping hints at my somewhat player-ish personality.

I get her name and we make small chat. It didn't go beyond that.

I go home and check my facebook account for messages and BOOM! Guess who just sent me a message? Yup - HbBrunette. I write her back and we start teasing each other over messaging.

Fifteen minutes later my buddy messages me asking for help with how to pick her up. Except he's known her for almost half a year and is moving at a snails pace. He wants a relationship, she doesn't. She just wants to fool around. So i point him to a few sites, give him a few pointers and try and sell him a workshop (discounted... common, i'm not THAT mean ) He reads the lifestyle imaging handbook and has a small grasp on what it is to be a pua.

A few days later, after much flirting and a date that's already set up both of them come online at the same time. (We're going to her house to sample wine and popcorn, watch movies and basically screw around (literally i'm hoping)

He starts asking me for advice on what to say to her over msn. He's got one-itis. She knows he likes him and she starts messaging me asking what to say to not hurt his feelings. I'm telling him to move on and find another girl b/c it's easier. He still wants her...

So I tell him what to say, he tells her, she comes to tell me what he said and asks how she should respond. Here i am playing god, laughing my ass off and having a conversation with myself via 2 people that are completely blind to the situation. It was like it was out of a TV show. Ahaha....

And in closing she gives him a hint of hope. "You're a good friend, we should hang out sometime." And he messages me back super happy that she wants to hang out... when he doesn't realize the subcontext of the message. "You're a good friend." I suggest he move on once more, and get back to my overpaid, underworked job.

Ahaha.
Cheers guys
- Maverick

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
The girl is happy.

The guy is maturing and will become happier.

This is cruel anyway I look at it though. It looks right, but its just too cruel. Broes before hoes, and no good deed goes unpunished. But hey, only GOD can judge you now.