Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Life of Coincidences

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reflecting upon my life for the past few months and realize how coincidental it is. Let me explain.

I am much more active now. I watch plays, do a varied of community service projects, bike around for 30mins a day exercising, hang out with friends more, etc.
With all these occasions where I ventured outside the house marvelous things have happened to me.
I now go to the library more often. Coincidentally the last two times that I approached the checkout counter to get books have also been the due days for other books I already have out. I saved probably a good $5 in fees.
Through biking I come across various things such as dance classes, plays, etc all of which introduce me to women.
I remember one very strange day after taking SATs. I went with some friends to see a movie. My neighbor should have come with us, but on that day he didn't. That evening I asked to be dropped off at a point a little distance from my house. Because of these 2 conditions I came across 2 college girls playing their guitars on the grass. I talked to them and they seemed into me until they figured out that they were 7 years older than me
I have a very busy summer ahead of me. 3-4 weeks of my summer are taken up by 3 different prestigious summer programs as a result of me being in the right place at the right time to hear about them.
In fact just yesterday after reading an important email I biked over to my school to talk to the teacher. In the conversation she asks me if I wanted to intern with a market analysis company or something like that. I was the last of 3 to be recommended.
Because of all my activities I've also gotten a few girls fascinated with me. I seem to just appear out of nowhere at very ideal times, make a date type offer and disappear. This is all coincidenctal, but I'm mysterious.

Well there are many many more coincidences. Some of which include girls and some which just improve my quality of life but I dont' want this post to be too long.

My point is:
If you want to make something of yourself or if you just want to meet girls, you have to go out there. Just sitting here and reading stuff on this site is great and all, but practice is the only sure fire way to become a true DJ.
My life seems to be filled with coincidences where I'm just in the right place at the right time, but that isn't because of fate, luck or whatever. It is because I went out there and found them. There are so many things out there in the world. Go and experience them.

[This message has been edited by jay2 (edited 05-25-2002).]

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's true, getting out there is the way to get success.

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from with this. The things that make the most positive change in your life always happen when you are 'out there'.

I now love the feeling of doing things that seem atypical, because I know those things open possibilities. I wouldnt be able to graduate this summer or have a girlfriend without making the decision to put myself in these situations.

Jump in a random pool and say hello to people passing by. It's not desperation, it's living.