Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lesson that should already be obvious

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still laughing about this and the only reason I agreed to this disaster was for a few lolz and to prove that it's almost impossible to break through this ****.

I agreed to meet a HB7 with her "neighbor" at a bar. First meeting ever. We go to school together. It was a complete disaster as you can imagine. I walked out the door feeling the ***** was a HB2 after this experience.

Story:

I get out of class and receive a text from a HB asking to meet for a beer. I agree, and ask who she is with. She baits me by saying her "neighbor". Normally, I would use some C&F and ask "Is she hot?", etc.. But, I knew it was a dude and I still wanted to proceed for the lolz. I didn't have much going on and it was late anyway.

I show up to the bar late as **** after I told her I was coming hours ago.. She is still there, obviously. She is there with this fvcking clown who I think might be gay. I can't alpha his ass, because it would just **** block me anyway. So, here I am sitting with this decent looking chick who has a rather good personality and this loser. I've never felt so small in my life. I couldn't isolate, I couldn't do ****, because this douchebag was worshipping ever ****ing sentence she spat out. It was disgusting. Normally, I would just fvcking walk out, but it's a weeknight with jack **** going on. Finally, this guy decides to leave after a drink or two. I am thinking, nice, I may get to isolate this girl. But, here comes the fvcking bomb, "My friend Ryan is coming up for a drink," I laugh my ass off at this and say with a straight face, "Alright, this is a waste of fvcking time, I am heading out."

Pay my check and walk the fvck out. I left the b!tch alone at the bar.

She was fvcking shocked.

This idiot has texted me a few times since I left, I am going no contact. I am in a class with her and I am just going to blow her off. What a fvcking waste of time, but still funny. I had no expectations and would never date this girl, so it's no dirt off my shoulders.

At least the beer was good and I still had a good night, because it was hilarious.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea you went with her friend on the first date, but your response was excellent. I had a similar situation when I went to a rave with a girl and it turns out she brought her whole posse of friends..I saw her, saw her posse said PEACE! and the next week she was blowing up my cell but I didn't answer. Don't tolerate that sh!t its good you weren't another fvcking orbiter of hers, so she was surprised when you left the bar. I'd say she's only worth a pump and dump.

DonChino

Don Juan
Reaction score
This relates directly to a question I asked in a post I made. Was setting up a first date with a girl and she says her friend is going to tag along; right off the bat I said no way.

Might be a lost cause with her now but that's fine.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i have all the answers today ahhaha
but that loser guy thats the wrong attitude dont act like your better than him
but dont act like anyone is ever better than you either

you should have made a good impression on him and he would be less of a loser, try to make him look good but not at anyones expense like if he was good at X bring up X bit more but then for this you actually have to be genuinely interested

im not saying this is the right way and the 2nd guy Ryan was a bit of a blow but the way your writing it just seems your trying smack that puszsay and not be a don juan who sees beauty in everything even dudes although its not mentioned a lot (or idk but i saw it in a movie and movies dont lie)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have talked another chick up at the bar and told her to come over. Make it a double date.

See how she would respond to that.

My bet is you would have her in the sack by midnight.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with guys blowing up on chicks who give them some sh!t? I keep reading these posts where the chick does/says some thing stupid and the guy freaks out.

You are showing big time weakness when you get upset over her BS.

Smile, be polite, and get up and leave.

If she questions tell her you came to hang with her not some other dude. Have fun, see ya around.

You'll get way more respect than swearing and showing it upsets you.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
What is it with guys blowing up on chicks who give them some sh!t? I keep reading these posts where the chick does/says some thing stupid and the guy freaks out.

You are showing big time weakness when you get upset over her BS.

Smile, be polite, and get up and leave.

If she questions tell her you came to hang with her not some other dude. Have fun, see ya around.

You'll get way more respect than swearing and showing it upsets you.
I know what you've said here gets pushed a lot, but my own experiences have shown me that doing it overtly and assertively like the OP did creates more interest than doing it the strong, silent way. Yes, remaining unaffected might be manlier, but it's not always the most effective strategy. Showing an assertive, agressive side of yourself can give a woman the little emotional thrills she needs to get interested enough. Being quietly aloof just doesn't seem to do that to the same degree.

My experience only though. What do you guys think?