Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A hottie from class, met up, F-close then this...

Reaction score
Ricky said:
Someone beat me to it, but not to pull a page out of Puerto Rico Players hand book but she is a HOR through and through.

Don't expect her to have honor.

That being said get her to go out for drinks again and bang her. I bet she's down with it and if not who cares she's a HOR.
Pull it out of his handbook kid - don't be shy with the truth - he is PuertoRican_Lover and he is always on the money knowing the mindset of hors!!!

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t...I came back to town...Rang her up...did the whole fun convo thing..She really does have a boyfriend....and he is in the f*ckin army. But she never did anything to discourage me...in fact when I asked her what her address is she gave it to me...

I went for a drive and went to the address she gave me and voila....she does live there...So far no fake numbers, no fake address either...Knock on wood.

I could see that she was a little hesitant and cold....but instead of supplicating to her I basically did storytelling with her and got her all fascinated....which was the same thing that happened before we shagged last time. But I didnt do anything this time....The timing and place was wrong.

But on my way out she asked what I was doing this week and I said maybe I have some security work to do....She asked me if I am still keen for coffee. To which I will fully take advantage of.

So what is your advice?

>Flake on her and turn the tables
>Forget about her because she has a soldier boyfriend
>Take it and take her! Create the opportunity. I will find a coffee shop near my place so I can take her home to watch the pics from my previous holiday. If we do it at her own place she might feel too guilty and freak out.