A guy being "comfortable in his own skin", happy with himself, etc.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An LTR in America is going to run a significant risk to your life, one false statement and you are in cuffs forever getting butt hurt in a jail cell. In another country, you don't like where the relationship is going, you can leave and the girls are keenly aware of their competition, so they are playing for keeps.

Same **** in Europe, I could tell you guys stories told by polices that have to deal with this ****...It's really disgusting, and the arrested guys can't do ****.

Serenity

Reaction score
If I had the chance, id just jerk off while I made her do stuff to me.

She won't find a better **** than you?

Your mindset is twisted. You shouldn't care about if she thought she did find someone better in the first place.

Why are blatant white knights allowed to post on this board???

They are the biggest trouble makers on the planet. Got verbally assaulted by two of them last night for talking to one of their"princesses."
1. I don't really think about it, until someone on a forum asks about sh!t.
2. It's not a bannable to be a blatant white knight. It's not bannable to be a misogynist like you either.
3. People like you are the biggest trouble makers on the planet.
4. I don't give a sh!t about you playing victim to verbal assault.

If you think I'm the sort of white knight who goes all crazy just by some guy getting close to my girl, then you're wrong. I have good reason to trust my girlfriend, I don't have to protect her. She will reject anyone else, so I'm just the chilled out dude laughing at guys like you for trying.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is quite true. Often, all you have to do is fill a major need (particularly a subconscious or emotional one) and you can easily convince someone to do something at least once.

One of the women I was in a relationship with was married, but she still went with me because I easily filled an emotional void her husband couldn't. That was all it took.
Yup, when I was younger I met a woman through a chatroom. She was married and supposedly unhappy. I went to meet her one time. I met a bunch of her married friends too. The number of them who were keen to play astounded my naiive mind. I don't sleep with married women. It is always too messy with no happy ending. Boyfriend is a grey area. Marriage, or relationship, is not the barrier that some people think it is.