Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A guide to picking up women online

Reaction score
1. Take a shower if you need to.
2. Brush your teeth and hair , put on deoderant, and a little colonge
3. Go put on some nice casual clothes. (Dude not that!)
4. Make sure you have some money.
5. Turn off the computer. (Most important step!)
6. Leave your pad and goto the nearest coffee shop, bookstore, food court that has a free wireless network. (Barnes and Noble is my favorite.)
7. Find the first girl looking at her computer. Get some EC.( You figure that out I can't help you with everything.)
8. You now have 3seconds to approach her.(You may not want to actually grab your balls at this point, but visualize it.) Don't run over, it may take more than 3s to get to her.
9. Introduce yourself.
10. Make some Fluff talk. (You could tell her that you just turned off your computer and lost all your work, because i forgot to put that step in.)
11. Say goodbye. Leave.

Congrats! You finally left the computer.

P.S. Some where between 9 and 11, you may want to get her number.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i was reading this like "YES, he's telling them to get off the computer" but then you **** it up by telling them to go to free wireless network, whatever the **** that is

since you managed to finally get your ass off the computer, how about hitting up a club? going to a friend's house with some friends? having a drink?

Reaction score
He did tell us to get off the computer. He was describing how to pick up women that are online at the time of the pick up.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure people will praise your thread, but the fact remains that the internet is the only way to target hundreds of HBs in a very short period of time with little effort and you can still go out to all the parties and clubs you want and meet HBs the old-fashioned way. But, to disregard the internet and spend your life doing cold approaches has got to be rather tiresome.

Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
since you managed to finally get your ass off the computer, how about hitting up a club? going to a friend's house with some friends? having a drink?
one step at a time superman2k6...

Inc. ©,

I do realize that it is easy to 'target' lots of HB's online, but what does that matter when your game ends when you leave your room? The point is at some time you'll need to get out of the house and into life. Now if you happen to have DJ skills that work for you then by all means use the computer to pick up women.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met 14 chicks online in the last 5 months. It's like clockwork. Quick chat, quick phone call, then date. People who actually do online dating realize that you aren't sitting at your computer chatting with girls all the time, it's just the icebreaker.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
I've met 14 chicks online in the last 5 months. It's like clockwork. Quick chat, quick phone call, then date. People who actually do online dating realize that you aren't sitting at your computer chatting with girls all the time, it's just the icebreaker.
Good point... Inc. © But a lot of posters are still stuck on things like she did this or said that. It sounds like you have the balls to make a choice and stick to it instead of second guessing yourself. Maybe they could learn some thing from you?

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. Atleast for me, anyway.

Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. Atleast for me, anyway.
I couldn't have said that better myself!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
Like shooting fish in a barrel. :cheer: