Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Guide To A First Date

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I WILL give you what works for me

First of all do your homework. Ask yourself what do i want to do? do YOU want to watch a movie? Do you want to go ice skating? do you want to go minigolfing? do you want to go to the beach? do you want to go to the park? do you want a cofe date?
honestly though on the first date try not to spend too much money 60 dollars maximum. go somewhere fun for you because odds are ,you are going to end up paying for it.
have atleast 3 places in mind, tell her what her options are or simply let her tag along wherever you are going.
(if she suggest something different do not be inflexible)

LOOK YOUR BEST, this is a big one. do everything you need, in order to be attractive to yourself if you think you look good then you LOOK GOOD. remember reality is relative, your perception of the world exists in your mind, and you bring people into your reality. BE realaxed, think of that adrenaline rushing through your veins as excitement not fear ( the dialation of the pupils, the constriction of the blood vessels, the raise of respiration rate, raise in pulse and blood pressure) PURE EXCITEMENT.
go to the mirror!!! come on go!!! look at yourself, what do you see? you see a MAN you see a HOT MAN, who will not try to impress the lady.
YOU SEE A MAN READY TO HAVE FUN!!! IT IS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN!!!

I usually call the girl a day or two before, small talk for 5 minutes and remind her you will pick her up on so and so date at so and so time.
do not call her anymore. (minimizes the flakiness probability)

when you pick her up, smile, give her a hug and say " you look sexy" while maintaining eye contact. (DO not compliment her too much, in other words do not kiss her *ss or you will end up mast*rbating) think of her as your bratty little girlfriend (it is important that you ASSUME that the moment she agreed to going out with you, she LIKES YOU, it helps if you act as if you know her for a long time) start by touching her lightly, pat her on the back, gently squeeze her arm, poke her on the ribs when you are teasing her, tickle her when she teases you back,
some times i say "you know what?......."
her "what?"
" you are cool" while looking in her eyes and placing your hand on her thigh,
"but your nose looks funny"

or something like that. neg her, tease her, make fun of her, but give a little compliment here or there, or if you compliment her follow up with a neg. if you don't know what "negs" C+F, push and pull, are do a search.

I have tried this on my last 5 dates and it gets you physical with the girl quicker, cuts through BS, LJBF zone, and let's her know you are not there to be her friend. HERE IT IS : KISS HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DATE
if you are going to see the a movie, KISS her before you go inside the movie theater, that way you can sit in the back and start making out or making her horny
if you are playing minigolf, try to win by cheating (what i mean by that is, tickle her, play with her, joke around, eventually spank her) get a little more physical gradually, and kiss her in the middle of the date.

don't do a lot of talking, do more teasing, than serious talk, keep things light, keep it sexual, and be alert for hints, do not be afraid to escalate. if it is too much at she responds negatively you can always step back and little by little try again later. if you feel like it is time to do something, DO IT, DO NOT HESITATE. if you are joking around and teasing her about her boobs TOUCH THEM NOW, SQUEEZE THEM NOW. IT IS ALL ABOUT TIMING, if you are looking at eachothers eyes KISS HER NOW, DO NOT HESITATE, if she spanks you or playfully hits you SPANK HER BACK NOW, DO NOT HESITATE

I REPEAT DO NOT BE AFRAID OF DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, but NEVER ASK. girls will follow if you lead, but will reject you if you make it seem like it is their idea to be escalate, they can always have the excuse and rationalize to themselves that things just happened. CAN I KISS YOU? makes her decide, therefore she will say no, because she doesnt want to appear as a slut. DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO MY PLACE? will make her decide, your best options are to go ahead and KISS HER, tell her "let's go to my pool" (you dont have a pool) "come on lets go watch my favorite movie, i have it on video",( dvd or whatever)
"lets go to get some drinks, i got a couple of beers, my favorite wine (whatever)"
once there start kissing her, her neck, her arms, her ears,
(get her horny) undress her, JUST DO IT. (if she objects don't rape her though).

to sum it up
BE FUN
BE FUNNY
JOKE AROUND WITH HER
TEASE HER
TOUCH HER
LEAD
STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Useful thing!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(if she objects don't rape her though).
I"m so glad you told me that in the end, cause I normally dont take no for answer.

... lol, just thought it was funny you threw that in.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Full Throttle said:
Look your best on a first date?! What a revelation!

hahahaha or you could put on your wrinkley clothes and have dry saliva in the side of your mouth:crackup: