Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great way to analyze dating : )

HalEmmerich22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a great way to analyze dates and find mistakes people make and what to do differently without actually going on the date. Watch the show "Taildaters" on MTV. I don't know what time it is normally on and I am sure you could find out. I was watching these past couple of days and people make the stupidest mistakes. It is very entertaining. I suggest watching this a couple of times just for the hell of it. Well, thats all and enjoy the show.

Sincerely,
Brett

Secrets

Banned
Reaction score
Watching dating shows to learn about dating is a waste of time. It's always easy to spot someone else's mistakes when you're watching, but it's completely different when you're the one in the situation. It's like being a Monday morning quarterback. Everyone watching the football game can spot the mistakes but if you were really that good when in the football game you would be a pro but you're not. The same is true for dating, it's easy to spot someone else's mistakes but that wouldn't keep you from making your own when it's you in the same situation.

HalEmmerich22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah woah you've got me all wrong. I am not saying instead of going out on a date watch television and analyze. It obviously does no give one the field experience they need. I am just saying it is entertaining to watch how easily people screw up. Now if you could up your confidence enough you could actually learn from this and go out there and not make the mistakes that these guys do. Anyways it was just a suggestion.

Sincerely,
Brett

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to disagree on this. i believe that these dating shows CAN be beneficial for 2 reasons:

1.) It is true that we see guys f*ck up and just shake our heads and ask why is he so stupid. however, i believe that seeing these mistakes helps to reinforce the Do's and Dont's IF you make a concerted effort to take something away from these shows. If you just watch them to ridicule the participants, well then yeah, you wont get anything from them.

2.) There have been multiple times where guys have used different approaches, etc. that I never even thought of using. I watched how he did it, observed the girl's reactions, and made my own mental notes to ponder later on.

The bottom line is that if you OPEN your eyes and pay attention for subtleties in these dating shows, you can benefit a great deal!