Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great story for everyone

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, high school, I worked with this guy. We'll call him Donnie. He was the fvcking man. Here's his story.

Donnie was a good worker. Cleaned up the floors real well. He was easy-going and quiet most of the time, but every now and then would crack a joke. He talked all slow like John Wayne. The dude was pretty well built, although I believe that was from always fixing his beat up truck and not from lifting at the gym. He looked and dressed like sh1t. He had a mullet.

What was so special about this classic piece of white trash you might ask? Donnie got the chicks, and lots of them. Not just any chicks, but the ones you want to be with. You know, the ones who look good first thing in the morning. The ones who are sweet and caring and would wash your clothes if you asked them. That type of stuff. Not the over-independent, b1tchy, too materialistic types.

He never 'macked' on them and didn't have a shred of game. Didn't need it. The girls came to him. He was real cool like that. If the Fonz himself walked in and stepped on the clean floors Donnie would assuredly beat the bejesus out of him. That's how it worked.

Now... today I'm sure the guy has like 7 drunk driving charges, pays child support, and scrubs the johns down at some filthy bar - but here is the moral of the story. All us well-educated, over-analytical, self-improving guys here who actually have bright futures could take a page or two out of Donnie's book. The dude didn't give a crap about anything, and carried himself in a way that said I'm cool as Elvis until you step on my clean floors. Then I'll kill you. The girls felt very protected by him, and they flocked to him with hardly any effort on his part.

The bottom line: Whether you work in a sea of cubicles, go to school, or are selling cheap cell phone accessories at a mall kiosk - be more like Donnie. Be the man.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
was his last name gilroy, i knew a guy named donnie gilroy who was running down a hallway one time and sh1t his pants.