Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great example of a guy who's in his own reality

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rampage Jackson just doesn't give a ****....

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you need to give him props for doing that.

I was wondering if the girl actually liked that or she is too shocked to react to his actions.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's TV...or podcast...or whatever they're calling it.

You do that in the real world...without Rampage's status as one of the baddest LHWs in the world...and you will catch an asswhipping, a case, or an STD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uxY8Wsygpw

Now THIS is more like it...

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for her boyfriend if she has one. I mean what are you gonna do if Rampage is dry humping your girl? It's not like you can walk up and kick his ass.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
That's TV...or podcast...or whatever they're calling it.

You do that in the real world...without Rampage's status as one of the baddest LHWs in the world...and you will catch an asswhipping, a case, or an STD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uxY8Wsygpw

Now THIS is more like it...

Rediculous. So a real person in an interview is not closer to the real world than a novel turned into a movie with actors? LOL. I see through you.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I feel sorry for her boyfriend if she has one. I mean what are you gonna do if Rampage is dry humping your girl? It's not like you can walk up and kick his ass.
No. You would walk up with 6 girls in your arms and then see who she wants more.. you or him.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it. Rampage is a crazy mofo also one of the most well known fighters in the world, this chick was some no name ring girl her claim to fame is being humped by rampage. afterwards he was like "haha fukk yeah son"
even the camera guys were like WTF lol... then "nice".

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this guy is awesome. St-Pierre's still my favourite UFC fighter (for completely different reasons) but Rampage is now up there!

Agree with daygameguy, the girl in first link clearly wanted it, she didn't make a single bit of effort to get away!!

Wouldn't recommend acting like this to random girls, unless restraining orders is something you enjoy collecting :p . But the positive things we can take from Rampage is the confidence, and the "don't give a fvck" attitude which is awesome if used properly. I have seen jocks with no game or insight to DJ philosophies act in a similar way; they just grunt and dry-hump chicks into the bedroom, e.g. a guy in my frat house got a girl into bed by simply saying "Errrrrrrr, you're hot!"

Madness?
THIS
IS
TESTOSTERONE!!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Rediculous. So a real person in an interview is not closer to the real world than a novel turned into a movie with actors? LOL. I see through you.
You think that interview was real and not planned? You should spend less time seeing through me and more time seeing what's in front of your eyes.