A Great Body...

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I cook my meals. It doesn't take a chef. Healthy meals take very little skill and surprisingly little time. I can spare a couple hours on Sunday to make enough food for an entire week.

It's also a lot cheaper than eating out or buying TV dinners.

Knowing how to cook is a great trick to have up your sleeve, as a DJ you should know that. Dinner at your place? Hell yea! You save a ton of money, get to show off, AND maybe score some dessert.

Long story short, do some research and start cooking. It's really hard to screw up beef.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that gaining mass has anything to do with getting girls' attention. In fact, if you truly have a nice face girls would be approaching you anyways, think someone looking like Tom Cruise or Johnny Depp. However, working out does significantly increase your confidence which girls will sense.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
I don't believe that gaining mass has anything to do with getting girls' attention. In fact, if you truly have a nice face girls would be approaching you anyways, think someone looking like Tom Cruise or Johnny Depp. However, working out does significantly increase your confidence which girls will sense.
Then you're just being ignorant. Given a list of celebs to pick from, the majority of women would go for Brad Pitt. Why? His Fight Club physique. He's not big by any means, but he's in shape.

And who's the new "hottie" the girls are diggin? Ryan Reynolds. Hmm wonder why.

You also never see half naked pics of Depp or Cruise.

Are you implying that girls aren't superficial and don't talk about your butt and your shoulders and your chest and whatever else comes up?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Yes I cook my meals. It doesn't take a chef. Healthy meals take very little skill and surprisingly little time. I can spare a couple hours on Sunday to make enough food for an entire week.

It's also a lot cheaper than eating out or buying TV dinners.

Knowing how to cook is a great trick to have up your sleeve, as a DJ you should know that. Dinner at your place? Hell yea! You save a ton of money, get to show off, AND maybe score some dessert.

Long story short, do some research and start cooking. It's really hard to screw up beef.
Oh so you cook up everything all at once? Don't you get to like thursday and be like "s.hit! I don't want meatloaf today! WTF was I thinking on Sunday?!" Plus, come on, you can't tell me you cook up an entire weeks worth of food in one kitchen in a couple of hours without some help. Don't you work or go to school? Maybe both?

Anyways uh...I...I.....I miss my mama's cooking! :cry: :cry:

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you started cooking you'd realize how possible it is. Granted my bodybuilding diet is almost the same thing every day, but it's really not that hard. Some weeks I feel like ground beef. I can cook 5-6lbs at a time, separate into tupperware, and freeze. Get it out when need be, toss on the pan, 1tbsp oil and some spices - voila in 5 minutes you have great meat. Cereal/oatmeal is instant. Mashed potatoes are instant. Chili mix is instant. Tacos are instant. Shrimp takes 3 minutes in boiling water. Sometimes I'll cook once mid-week if I feel like fresher food (like chicken or tilapia) which doesn't go past 3-4 days. Fruits/veggies last a week easy.

I don't see what's so difficult.

Yes I go to school and right now I'm working full time (coop). I can also afford 1 cheat meal/day given the overall amount of food I eat, so 1 meal I can get pretty much whatever.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Then you're just being ignorant. Given a list of celebs to pick from, the majority of women would go for Brad Pitt. Why? His Fight Club physique. He's not big by any means, but he's in shape.

And who's the new "hottie" the girls are diggin? Ryan Reynolds. Hmm wonder why.

You also never see half naked pics of Depp or Cruise.

Are you implying that girls aren't superficial and don't talk about your butt and your shoulders and your chest and whatever else comes up?

Wow. Calm down buddy. This is an internet message boad afterall. Yes, Johnny Depp and Cruise are CUT, but they are not stacked. And most girls think Pitt is over rated cause of the blonde hair blue eyes.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Maybe if you started cooking you'd realize how possible it is. Granted my bodybuilding diet is almost the same thing every day, but it's really not that hard. Some weeks I feel like ground beef. I can cook 5-6lbs at a time, separate into tupperware, and freeze. Get it out when need be, toss on the pan, 1tbsp oil and some spices - voila in 5 minutes you have great meat. Cereal/oatmeal is instant. Mashed potatoes are instant. Chili mix is instant. Tacos are instant. Shrimp takes 3 minutes in boiling water. Sometimes I'll cook once mid-week if I feel like fresher food (like chicken or tilapia) which doesn't go past 3-4 days. Fruits/veggies last a week easy.

Yes I go to school and right now I'm working full time (coop). I can also afford 1 cheat meal/day given the overall amount of food I eat, so 1 meal I can get pretty much whatever.
I can't make toast without f.ucking it up half the time. I do make a pretty mean hot dog though. :rockon: Maybe I should just get married right now. Anyways, cool. Thanks for clearing all up.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of celebrities, like cruise and depp, they are in excellent condition in most of their films. Not just cut but they've also hit the gym. Certainly they are not bulky or overly muscular but it will take some time to get that kind of physique. Im sure both can bench 100kg anyday and thats not what I understand as weak.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
TONED DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

You have muscle or you do not.
Toned is certainly less in size than having big muscles. If only these facts had anything to do with catching women.

As long as you have a BMI of at least 22 and less than 30, and are physically fit you can check the "look physically good" box. I dont recommend BMI's over 25 unless you're higher because you live at the gym.

There's a list of 20 things you can work on to help with women. This is merely one of them. If you dont have confidence to go along with it, its practically a waste.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tom cruise, johnny depp...and all the other skinny, short celebrities...the girls like them because they are...celebrities. I had a girl tell me she thought adam sandler was hot..there appearance is beefed up by there fame.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:

md3: I'm impressed by this plan you have of cooking a whole bunch of stuff on Sunday and then eating it through the week. Can you tell me how you do this? I like to cook but every time I do it takes a long time and makes a mess. I can't imagine doing the "eat six-seven times a day" thing.

If you have a link to a good site that explains this, that would work too.

BTW I'm not trying to full-on become HUGE. I'm very skinny as it is, 5' 11", 143 lbs.... and just wouldn't mind an extra ten-twenty pounds.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
tom cruise, johnny depp...and all the other skinny, short celebrities...the girls like them because they are...celebrities. I had a girl tell me she thought adam sandler was hot..there appearance is beefed up by there fame.

I hope you're joking. And everyone knows Adam Sandler is ugly.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, when you say you "eat right" I mean, do you cook your own meals? Do you have a personal chef or what? I know you don't got the money to go to a nice restraunt every night .
Exactly, that's my hardest thing. I don't have the money for ingredients to eat 'right' and can't watch my eating as i'm so busy during the day I get a meal in when I can. Right now I've got to do what I can control and that's working out and sleeping at better times... eating right will have to come later

--
Also for you people who can't seem to understand, i'm not saying you can't get girls being skinny. I'm SKINNY and I've got a pretty hot gf now and i've had even hotter ones in the past, so its just that when you get bigger you can more EASILY achieve even hotter women and attention will grow and that's all i'm looking for... just more confidence and attention... i'm a wh0re

-Cod3r

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm you've gotta be knowledgeable about weight lifting and its associated nutrition in order to achieve your goals

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Yes I put on roughly 50lbs in 5 months. I would estimate ~35-37lbs of it being muscle mass. I definitely went a bit overboard on the eating and put on more fat than I wanted to, but it could have been a lot worse. I don't have the washboard abs but it's winter so who cares. I just continue bulking until springtime. Check my profile (sig) I have a lot of progress pics. I lifted before but I finally got serious about it and went on a cookie-cutter routine. Also keep in mind that 145lbs was underweight and somewhat dehydrated for me, so the first 10lbs or so I gained in just a couple weeks.

I'll never be able to make the same starter-gains again and I'm now slowly working my way up at around 2lbs/months.

With a proper diet, enough dedication (discipline) and a good routine, it's definitely possible. I don't have freak genes either - far from it. Anyway this probably belongs in the fitness section, I just wanted to bring up the fact that working on your body [obviously] yields more positive attention.

EDIT - good point about the confidence increase, but it's not just that. Having a better looking body will undeniably get you attention from the get go. It's the combination of both that gets the girls, I think.
almost 40 lbs of muscle?

that's outrageous

it's physically impossible to put on that much muscle mass in a mere 5 months

keep dreaming

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm you've gotta be knowledgeable about weight lifting and its associated nutrition in order to achieve your goals
^ ^ suggestions ? Low $$ foods I can eat alot of...

-Cod3r

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Exactly, that's my hardest thing. I don't have the money for ingredients to eat 'right' and can't watch my eating as i'm so busy during the day I get a meal in when I can. Right now I've got to do what I can control and that's working out and sleeping at better times... eating right will have to come later

--
Also for you people who can't seem to understand, i'm not saying you can't get girls being skinny. I'm SKINNY and I've got a pretty hot gf now and i've had even hotter ones in the past, so its just that when you get bigger you can more EASILY achieve even hotter women and attention will grow and that's all i'm looking for... just more confidence and attention... i'm a wh0re

-Cod3r
ya bro this is going to delay your goals, then

if you want to get BIG, you have to go through a process weightlifters call BULKING

in order to BULK..you have to eat TONS, TONS, TONS, TONS, TONS, and TONS more calories than you usually do..and they HAVE to be clean calories and adequate in protein..and you have to be EXTREMELY consistent in your meals..one inconsistency will hold you back tremendously..

there's a sh!tload of knowledge involved..

read this:

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/showthread.php?t=51

its a good startup guide..

good luck to ya!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey cod3r, these are the cheap(well, some aren't but they are healthy tho) foods u can buy. cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, whole wheat bread, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal, fruits, vegetable, canned tuna, peanuts, lean meat(alright), fat free milk and u gotta need whey protein after a workout. also, go to fitday.com for calories counting. i forgot what the math was, but just start at 2500 calories and add 200 calories every week( i would recommend adding the calories when ur weight doesn't go up because u don't want extra fat.) remember, 70% diet and 30% workout, so don't overtrain in the gym.

Top Bottom