Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good week....ends 2 hours away.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright heres the deal, Last week I went on a trip 2 hours away from were I live for a week. So me and tihs girls start talking and were like hanging out all the time. she was always just there for me even when I got sick. So of course after al lthat goes well ends well. I have to go home and she lives 2 hours away and I can't stop thinking about her. Me and my freid were thinking about driving up there every so often becasue he is getting his lsicense withinh the next month but I only get mine in a year. and I seriosuly wanna get to know her better at least become really good friends with her... I want someone like her in my life perferably a gf but as a good friend I would not mind either.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her e-mail, phone or SN. These seem to be the only solution if you're inclined to get to know her better. Otherwise, she's one person - 2 hours away. That makes for a 4 hour trip. She isn't your girlfriend so I would definetly not concern myself with her. To do so, and to drive up there after knowing her for only a week, would be unhealthy in my opinion.

Also, does she feel the same way about you?

She is not yout girlfriend right now so she is not worth the trouble.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already got those, but I am pretty sure she has got the same feelings because she was following me aroudn the whole time giving me back massages and back rubs and hugs and right before I left she held my arm well I was in the van and she was out and Kept asking me for gus before I left to. and she isn't one of the sluty girls shes one of those more quite hot nice girls.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to somehow justify caring for her? You had an opportunity during that week and from my understanding you did not capitalize on it. That opportunity is not longer available right now. If she was nearly as interested as you, then I feel something would have happened.

Again, even if things are as you say they are- you're interested and so is she. Backrubs and what not. You're not gonna drive 4 fvcking hours for a back rub!

And by the sound of your final moments, a big opportunity may have been missed. If that is the case, then she has moved on.

Use her contact info sparringly if you do pursue. Best of luck.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know because my parents woulda left me live there...(sarcasm)