Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good hangover cure?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good hangover cures even if they are your own made up ones?

Reaction score
milk. drink a glass once you get home and then as much as you can (with out puking) the next day. For some reason the acid in cold milk helps me a lot, and i don't feel like puking....

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hav heard of a pill called RU21.

It is supposed to be taken after each pint or before you go to bed, and you feel fine in the morning.

Any other home remedies ??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you drink, take vitamin c with some water before you start to drink.
it keeps hangovers at bay.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink a glass or two of water before you go to sleep.
RU21 pills I have, but haven't tried them :p

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my hangover cure . . .

DON'T FVCKEN DRINK AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A HANGOVER CURE ! ! ! FOLLOWING THIS IDEA HAS NEVER GIVEN ME A HANGOVER ! ! !

comic_relief

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief
DON'T FVCKEN DRINK AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A HANGOVER CURE ! ! ! FOLLOWING THIS IDEA HAS NEVER GIVEN ME A HANGOVER ! ! !

:crackup:

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“ I closed the gulf of anarchy and brought order out of chaos. I rewarded merit regardless of birth or wealth, wherever I found it. I abolished feudalism and restored equality to all regardless of religion and before the law. I fought the decrepit monarchies of the Old Regime because the alternative was the destruction of all this. I purified the Revolution. “ – Napoleon Bonaparte

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, everyone has there own methods for curing the hang over. The one method that most people will tell you is to drink *PLENTY* of water while you are drinking (drink a bottle of water inbetween drinking) and afterwards before going to bed.

*Alcohol is a diuretic*

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't drink.

1. Drinking alcohol does not benefit you
2. People who get drunk and do crazy things regret it later.
3. Is one night of partying worth several days of hangover/bad sleeping pattern? Doubt it.

And if you're gonna drink, drink only one drink with people, and if you're with buddies (not girls) do two drinks. But stop it at that.

That's how I approach things.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Just don't drink.

3. Is one night of partying worth several days of hangover/bad sleeping pattern? Doubt it.

And if you're gonna drink, drink only one drink with people, and if you're with buddies (not girls) do two drinks. But stop it at that.

Lets see,

1. Alcohol can help you do stupid things which are funny. for example, throwing coleslaw at someone in this chicks house and hittin the curtains.

2. Yes that is so true. It is worse when you cannot remember it but everyone else does.

3. hangovers for me dont last days, only the mornin after. I tell ya it is a ***** if you gotta work after.

If you drink water in between your pints, then you wont get that drunk.

I agree as long as you dont get arseholed then you are ok.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought i would bring this thread back up because i have a hangover now from drinking quite a bit last night but not so much that i could not remember things. At a party not so long ago i drank huge amounts, i could not remember stuff, i hardly had a hangover and i think it may be to do with the fact that didnt sleep at all during the party, but slept lastnight.

So cure for hangover is- pull an all nighter!

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hangover is mostly dehidration: drink plenty of water!

(not mixing liquor and beer, and not drinking THE cheapest possible liquor, helps greatly).

Reaction score
2-4 tall glasses of water, 2 tablets of aleeve or the like, and vitamin C(orange juice) the night before. Alcohol takes the water out of your system I believe thats why you get a headache.

ADKdj

wooly

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have somthing to do, you should get outside(hopefully its a nice day). Do yard work or somthing, just don't lay around. Along with drink water/milk.

DonJuanMonk said:
Just don't drink.

:crazy:

blasphemy!!!!

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another one now lol
Guess what i did las nite - managed to klinsman myself through the mud in my new shirt (by accident) :crackup:
i had alcopops, beer, shots of wkd (40%) and some shampers so i mixed my drinks a bit but i feel fine now.

what is an aleeve tablet that adkdj mentioned?

what a great night, despite falling on my tailbone at the bottom of my spine :rock:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody's said this one yet

hair of the dog

Old superstition says eat the hair of the dog that bit you... ie drink some more, is the best cure

aleve is tylenol I'm assuming, advil, ibuprofin, etc... kills the headache

alcohol takes so long to burn through the blood in your system, it's fat absorb, so anything you have coating your stomach prior to the consumption will assit in slowing the buzz. Drinking equal parts beer to water will generally kill a hangover. Being active, maintaining high spirits, and sleeping for extended periods will kill the dehydration that causes the headaches, the most dominant problem involved during hangovers.

There is still no cure for a hangover. Everything you take is only a preventative.

In other words, remedy the pain, or take DJMonk's advice and don't drink at all. My advice, choose what kind of drink night it's going to be. Don't take thick mix shots, don't take a shot, a beer, then a scotch. Beer before liquor, ever been sicker, and at parties, the beer always seems to run out first.