Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Good Haircut?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was debating on whether or not this was better to place in this part of sosuave or in the Anything Else part...but since it technically has something to do with getting women I might as well...

Anyway I have shaggy hair that comes down to the back or my neck, over my eyes, and goes down to my eyebrows. It looks kind of surferish.

Anyway the girls love it, but I think I want to cut it short, something low maintenance that still looks good. It's annoying when I get out of the shower and an hour or 2 later it starts to get coarse and curl in the heat.

I don't really know about hair so could somebody recommend a nice cut? Preferably with a picture?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get my hair cut short - but not buzz cut. The way I like to get my hair cut is that I'll go to a new salon, and tell them in general what I want (very general - like longer on the top than the sides, no clippers on the top, etc...) and I give them freedom to do the rest.

If I like what they've done better than the last place, then I keep going with them until my situation changes and I find a new stylist. If I don't like it, then I keep searching.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have buzz cut. it's manly and bad a$$ - i use to have hair all the time slicked back like the mafia but since having a buzz ive had more action. plus i dont really have that much hair in the front part anymore so the buzz cut kinda evens my hair shape out. my ex couldnt stop patting my head all the time, she loved it :)

that and i love getting up and not worrying about my hair anymore. combing it and gelling it or whatever. i just get up and im done.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's called the homo style.

seriously, guys are getting way too feminine these days with their hair and body. i always see guys with faggy hair styles and skinny jeans, hair over one eye. makes me sick.

http://prison-break.maxupdates.tv/wp...99-To-Join.jpg

mines a bit shorter. bad ass
You should watch some RSD...

So does anyone know the style I'm talking about? I don't think going from shaggy surfer hair to a buzz cut would be a good look for me

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why not? i did. had curly hair. even had an afro at one stage. unfortunately my hair was thinning so my buzz cut makes me look better than having thin hair. but i love it and so do women. doesn't work for everyone i guess.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current hair looks like the new hairstyle Tom Brady has that somehow made Yahoo news...girls like it, my mom likes it (duh), but I don't think I want to worry about it all the time

Please don't post a stupid celebrity picture, I'm not gonna walk in a salon and ask for the "Antonio Banderas"

Seriously I want a style that I can actually ask for when I get the cut

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine looks like Arnold Swarzenegger in terminator when short and bale's in Pyscho when long.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
it's called the homo style.

seriously, guys are getting way too feminine these days with their hair and body. i always see guys with faggy hair styles and skinny jeans, hair over one eye. makes me sick.
Does a male executive at an investment firm let his hair get shaggy just because he's an alpha guy with lots of responsibility and money and doesn't "need" a good haircut to continue those things? HELL NO. Anyone who cares about how they look will want to groom themselves in a way that complements their features!!!

If a cheap haircut makes me look like I'm going bald, accentuates my big floppy ears, and makes me look relatively unkept, I'm not sure that I would consider it manly to continue getting my haircut that way just because it's inexpensive.

If I can pay 30 bucks for a haircut every other month that grows in nicely and hides major defects, then why not? It doesn't make my feminine, but it does help me feel more confident and look better put-together than other men around me.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cut my own hair and in such a way that I can style it depending on mood or situation, keep sides short like #2 guard, top is about 1.5 to 2", fade in between which was a b!tch to perfect myself...can do spiked up top(putty from axe), swooped over kinda ceaserish style hair(american crew fiber) or even a fauxhawk(pomade from axe)

hair is important, fix that sh!t and get more female attention instantly

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some would say that a big bushy beard is manly, and let's face it... it is a pretty damn manly thing!

Then again, most women find a big bushy beard to be EXTREMELY unattractive!

Not all uber-manly things look good on everyone. An individual's style stems from his/her physical strengths and weaknesses, and are secondarily tailored to the person's sense of style/fashion.

There's nothing wrong with looking and dressing fly. Call it metrosexual if you want, but if you're well kept and still masculine in form/figure, it'll help your situation.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non celebrity pictures of me. Like was said, it's all about face shape. As you watch the age progression you can see how when my bone structure changed, the hair (facial and headwise) changed with it to complement me better.

Old as hell, and beard needed trimmed up. Still, this is sadly probably the most recent photo documentation of myself I have. (19 yrs old?), but the hair is similar, though a tad shorter now. Eyebrows are now under control lol. Short and sweet is the way to go.

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/13464905/Album

17 years old. My hair is about the longest it's ever been in this picture. I thought it looked messy, but it got a lot of female attention at this stage. I think longer hair is best suited to a scrawnier body, hence, as I bulked up I cut it shorter.

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/22800046/Album

15 years old. Subtract my beard, six inches of height and 70lbs of post pubescent muscle and there I am. This length of hair is the closest to what I have now. Clean and shaved.

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/10455176/Album

rosner

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I was debating on whether or not this was better to place in this part of sosuave or in the Anything Else part...but since it technically has something to do with getting women I might as well...

Anyway I have shaggy hair that comes down to the back or my neck, over my eyes, and goes down to my eyebrows. It looks kind of surferish.

Anyway the girls love it, but I think I want to cut it short, something low maintenance that still looks good. It's annoying when I get out of the shower and an hour or 2 later it starts to get coarse and curl in the heat.

I don't really know about hair so could somebody recommend a nice cut? Preferably with a picture?
My thoughts exactly