A Golden Nugget of Advice if dating a hot chick

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a golden nugget of advice; something I employ every so often to keep the girls' IL high--especially if she is hot (could be posted in DJ Tips too but I want the mature dudes to see this):

I've been dating a 9/10 for about 6 months now. The name of the game is going S-L-O-W; this keeps IL high and women respond to it HUGE. Briefly, it goes something like this:

-Show her an AWESOME time on a date; be creative, plan a good mix of "fun" active dates and slower "romantic" dates--always keep her guessing what you have planned. Once in a while, don't tell her what it is and say it's a surprise--they LOVE this. Do not spend big $$ for ANYTHING, YOU are the focal point, not the dinner entree.

-Call her 1-2x week TOPS. Keep the call short; 15-20 min., enough to plan another date, THEN GET OFF the phone.

-A couple mid-week texts or emails are OK.

-NEVER EVER talk crap about feelings, how hot she is, buy her gifts, etc.

-Keep this plan going--do not feel pressured to up the ante at any time. 95% chance she'll be asking for more time in a few weeks. Just keep it slow, fun, exciting, and be a MAN.

Here's the golden nugget:

The girl I have been seeing has been working long hours lately because her dept. is short staffed. She’s also been trying to maintain her gym schedule, get her personal crap done, etc., etc.

We were to do something on sat. night and I was to pick her up at 7:30.

The next day, after we had planned the sat. night date, I emailed her and said I had a thought: I told her to take the weekend off and do all her fun stuff: watch her favorite DVDs, do yoga, take a bath, relax, nap, make herself a good meal, etc. In other words, relax and take time for HERSELF.

This always pays huge dividends because:
1- It shows the girl you don't "need" her--you can get along one weekend on your own
2- You are CONFIDENT in that you feel the relationship is strong, so strong you’re telling her NOT TO SEE YOU for a couple days
3- You come across as a guy who "cares" by letting her loose a bit--kind of like the getting more with less philosophy.
4- 99% of all guys will try and command all of a hot chick's free time because they are so afraid of losing them to another dude, her IL dropping, etc. However, it's the reverse which usually happens (see Law of Scarcity vs. Law of Familiarity).

Give her some time and space at the right moment (the key is YOU recommending it) and you are her f--ing HERO; a super-confident dude unlike most insecure AFCs.

Good luck with it.

Dash

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice for dating ANY chick.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah really great advice though I think you have to sometimes tell them how beautiful/hot they are whatever.

As long as you keep the saying of that to sparse infrequent occurences and don't be a whiny needy AFC when you say it you'll be good to go.

I say you probably should do this at times because if you don't you'll eventually get the lame "You never appreciated me" speech as justification for her having been fvcking Bob the white trash plumber and ultimately leaving you for him during the latter half of your relationship because "He told her how beautiful she was often, while you never did."

So yeah compliments and coddling in moderation fellas but don't leave it out entirely.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
Do not spend big $$ for ANYTHING, YOU are the focal point, not the dinner entree. Dash
I have a question.

I have been dating someone for a few weeks. We just started dating.

There is a show I want to see. Tickets would cost a few hundred dollars for two. I'm fine with that, she would not be able to afford it. I'd like to see it, she'd like to see it, and I'm going not because I want to impress her, but because I've wanted to see this show for a while, and I'd like to go with her (I could go alone, I guess, but it would be more fun to go with her, I think).

Think there's anything inherently dangerous in this particular set of circumstances? I know it sounds like a loaded question, but really, I just thought it would be a lot of fun. And she knows that, for me, the money is not a dramatic gesture of any sort, so I'm thinking it's probably ok.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
I have a question.

There is a show I want to see. Tickets would cost a few hundred dollars for two. I'm fine with that, she would not be able to afford it. I'd like to see it, she'd like to see it, and I'm going not because I want to impress her, but because I've wanted to see this show for a while, and I'd like to go with her (I could go alone, I guess, but it would be more fun to go with her, I think).

Think there's anything inherently dangerous in this particular set of circumstances? I know it sounds like a loaded question, but really, I just thought it would be a lot of fun. And she knows that, for me, the money is not a dramatic gesture of any sort, so I'm thinking it's probably ok.
Go and buy the tickets and THEN you call her and say," Hey honey(or whatever you call her ) guess what ?

She, " What MIkey ?"

You, " I was dying to see "....(the show)......." and so I bought myself a ticket, The cashier liked me so much that she also gave me a FREE ONE for "my girlfriend" - I guess that means that YOU are coming along too.. How about that ?"

A tad corny, but it will work.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
We were to do something on sat. night and I was to pick her up at 7:30.

The next day, after we had planned the sat. night date, I emailed her and said I had a thought: I told her to take the weekend off and do all her fun stuff: watch her favorite DVDs, do yoga, take a bath, relax, nap, make herself a good meal, etc. In other words, relax and take time for HERSELF.

Dash
Which day did you email her ? What was her reaction?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you fucked this chick after 6 months of 'S-L-O-W'?

Because it usually takes me two 'dates' tops, then they find out I'm The King Of Sex and they're mine.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Because it usually takes me two 'dates' tops, then they find out I'm The King Of Sex and they're mine.

All hail the King! :rockon:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Which day did you email her ? What was her reaction?
We spoke on the phone Thursday night and I emailed her a few hours later knowing she would get it at work the next AM.

Her first line was: "You are something else, you know that?" "How thoughtful of you, bla, bla, bla.."

It was a HUGE payoff (PLUS allowed me to watch the Bears-Packers game).

Once again, to reiterate, DO THE THINGS MOST OTHER GUYS DON'T DO--especially with a hot chick.

BTW, we F'd 5x over the weekend.

Best,

Dash

See my post on going S-L-O-W here--it's pure gold if you've got the guts: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128717&highlight=S-L-O-W

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good in theory but maybe I'm missing something;

I would be concerned that if the the girl is looking forward to the date you come off as flaky and making excuses to not see her, as in YOU having found a better offer for the wknd.

Different story if she's complaining that she's exhausted, run down, etc, but you did not spell that out.

And maybe I did not read carefully but you said you got lucky 5x over the wkend; different wknd I assume, not the "cancelled" wknd.