Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl who doesn't reject or say yes.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're left to wonder yes or no.

What do you supposed it means? What will be your actions?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****. Stringing along
Case closed

Igetit!

Reaction score
Raymond said:
No you're not. You're only left to wonder if you're a chump or completely new to dating.

To me,the ABSENCE of a "yes" equals a "no".

When I walk into a room at night,I don't have to scratch my head wondering if the light switch is on or not,it's pretty apparent.

You asked a girl out,she DIDN'T say yes. THAT'S your answer.

What do you supposed it means?

It means NO.

What will be your actions?
There's no further action necessary........on to the next chick.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^Little to add to that. Women are maximally indirect when it comes to turning someone down as they don't want the situation to become awkward or they don't want to hurt you.

MadExpat

Reaction score
A girl who doesn't reject or say yes.
She is using you for validation. Each time she thinks you are about to walk away she will flirt a little to get you hooked again. The cycle continues until she gets bored of you or you figure out what is going on.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:

What do you supposed it means? What will be your actions?
Anything other than an enthusiastic "yes" is a rejection.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambiguous answers are definitely a no. Trust me, if a girl wants to meet you, she'll claw and scratch her way through ANYTHING.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
AFAIC if it's not an enthusiastic yes with actions to back it up, it's a rejection. It really is that simple.

I give a woman ONE strike. If I get a variant of maybe, I walk away and don't look back. Why the f**k do men keep chasing disinterest?

In shorter form:

Yes with actions to back it up=yes
Anything else=no

Case closed...again.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redwood said:
Ambiguous answers are definitely a no. Trust me, if a girl wants to meet you, she'll claw and scratch her way through ANYTHING.
I would really argue that. Most girls can play the game and pretend they are not interested. ESPECIALLY at the beginning.

You have to have the mentality of a closer, meaning, assume she's down and go for it.
Just like in sales, if they haven't hung up the phone or haven't left the store it means they are still on the fence and its your job to pull them in until they leave.

They are looking for excuses not to, so you want to give them reasons to say yes.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all great advice, and it is all truth! Bokanovsky, nismo, Redwood, PairPlus, Igetit!... Even hudpes and No.Danny. All correct!

But the real truth is how does this affect you??

If it was from a girl you've never met, it wouldn't matter at all I suppose.

So all of this, is because this particular girl's opinion, matter to you, which shouldn't.

You should get to a point that this means nothing to you. Paradoxically, and ironically, when you get to that point (of not giving a sh*t) is when you'll get less of this behaviour!

EDIT: Really great stuff on your signature Igetit!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
It is all great advice, and it is all truth! Bokanovsky, nismo, Redwood, PairPlus, Igetit!... Even hudpes and No.Danny. All correct!

But the real truth is how does this affect you??

If it was from a girl you've never met, it wouldn't matter at all I suppose.

So all of this, is because this particular girl's opinion, matter to you, which shouldn't.

You should get to a point that this means nothing to you. Paradoxically, and ironically, when you get to that point (of not giving a sh*t) is when you'll get less of this behaviour!

EDIT: Really great stuff on your signature Igetit!

Of course it affects you. It affects the direction you'll be going, based on her answer, plain and simple. If she says yes, it's game on, if she says anything else, it's a Next. It shouldn't affect you too much emotionally, though. Yeah, it sucks big hairy ballsacs, but you have no choice but to move on. When you continue to chase like a puppy without a clue, then you're FUBARed and your problems start.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you Vlad.

The same way as I agree with everyone else on the matter!
Anything but a yes is a no.

I just added another point on the subject, instead of keep on saying the obvious, which by the tenth reply, he must have understood!

I just wanted to bring the "it shouldn't affect you emotionally" point to the table!

Chill out! We are on the same page mate. :up:

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just advice. I met a girl who seemed interested, but one day she suddenly ignored my text. I next'd her immediately and didn't even bother to ask her why. She was in my class and it was awkward when I saw her everyday, but I pretended like nothing happened.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a no in womenese.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but YES is a NO. I used to just next but now I ping a few times for lulz and the chance to hear new excuses then ignore after