A girl tries to pick me up but shes not attractive

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today a girl in class pick me up by passing me a note asking if i got a girlfriend, i reply back "no i dont" then she wrote "it would be ok to you give my # then" so i wrote "ok, write it here"

While flatter that a girl pick me up, the problem is she is overweight and i dont really feel any attraction toward her but but i gave her the "OK" for her to give me her number. I could have lied that i got a girl but i dint.

I could not call her or talk to her but she is in every of my class and she will ask why i don't call, obviously i will make some excuse but sooner or later she'll know am not intrested.

The real problem is this tho, how can i deal with this without being really akward since we see each other in class everyday. I could use her for sex to break my virginity but i know i wont get much pleasure out of that. I just wanna know what it feels like tho...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a woman. You don't have to have the best babe to brake your virginity. If she's ok with sex, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Stop jacking off. This will give you experience so when you do get that hot babe and you **** her you don't have to look like an amatuer.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woh woh woh, its one thing to break your virginity with any old girl, its another thing to use her for that purpose.

Make 100% sure that she knows its just sex no strings attached. Otherwise you risk using her in the worst way possible, and even apart from her feelings and self-confidence and so on, that is one rep that you definitely don't want following you around school.

Rhino

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could use this opportunity to your advantage, put her in the LJBF zone.

she'll want you more plus tell all her hot gf's about you. girls will always have a circle of gf's, so you can even meet them through her.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how very wrong.

no fat chicks!

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can LJBF your way out of this, but itd take a lot of wheelin and dealin to work your way to her hot friends...you'd have to be with her a lot for you to even see her friends, doesnt sound like something you want to do.

also, def dont waste your virginity on that...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL fat chicks are human beings too!
nothing wrong with having them as friends

i see tons of ppl having fat chicks as friends...but im not one of them anyway..i have my reasons

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
LOL fat chicks are human beings too!
Can I see your data?:p

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being attracted to her gives you an advantage. You could do her and let her know you are not interested in a relationship. Don't tell her beforehand, because she will probably decline and all of her friends will know you were willing to **** her and she turned you down, and she is not even attractive so that is not at all a good thing.