a girl that has a boyfriend

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, there is this woman who i meet this november..

and now were really close...and i really like this girl eventhough she's just a 7/10 and the problem is she has a boyfriend...

well,i know that theres just so many girls out there but she's showing signs that she likes me too...she's asking my acquaintances about my past relationship and asking me stuff about relationship...she initiates kino and all...
and i really think she likes me...

and as i said shes been on this reltaionship about three years and this guy is her first bf...

im kinda confused...shud i tell her how i feel or shud i remain being her friend...

BTW,this girl has only a few friends on our university..

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, why waste your time with a chick with a bf?

Why not find one that is single?

If she leaves he bf, then does that not mean that she is just one of those hoes who will forever be on the look out for a bf-upgrade?

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a selfish, immature head case who'se confused or is simply using you, forget her.

What's this about being her friend? Egh.

Do the male species a favour and tell her to do one. Either she dumps her boyfriend while she's feigning interest in you, or she stops it.

Gah.. just tell her you don't want to see her anymore and to go back to her boyfriend. Tell her you're tired of her!

Do whatever you want! God I'm cranky, I need to eat.

The Muscly Jerk