Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl randomly cleaning up your house a sign of interest?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that when a girl randomly cleans up your house its a sign of interest because shes like marking her territory.

The reason I ask this is because something involving this sorta happened to me a little while ago.

Theres this girl that I know in my uni, that me and my friends know a little bit since we all live in the same little dorm setup (not traditional dorms more like houses but whatever). Anyways I had messy hair for awhile and the day that I got it cut I noticed her looking at me more than usual. When anyways I was sitting at the kitchen counter and she comes over, stands on the left side of the counter (I was sitting at the bottom if you think of it like a square) and sorta leans over while using her hands to prop her tits up onto the table (I also read this was an IOI) and basically stays in that position for longer than normal, I could see her out of the corner of my eye but didn't actually look at her since I wasnt really interested. When anyways after awhile she got up and started cleaning up all over for no reason, like washing the dishes and clearing the table and all this ****. I didn't really look at her the whole time, and then when she was leaving she said something about her being too fat (cant remember exact context, although I think it was random cuz Id say shes only 10-20lbs overweight).

Anyways what I'm basically asking is whether or not the cleaning up of the house and the propping up of the tits IOIs?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl who "randomly cleans up my house" will be hanging off the rafters.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea - maybe she just likes clean things or maybe she likes you. Only way to find out is to ask her out and try and kiss her - until you do that its anyone's guess.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be a sign that she was about to puke because the place smelled disgusting and decided to not embarass you by bringing it up and took it into her own hands... that could be a sign.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
It might be a sign that she was about to puke because the place smelled disgusting and decided to not embarass you by bringing it up and took it into her own hands... that could be a sign.
yeah I've done that before to a girl, her house was so bad I cleaned up her room

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she didnt like you and your house was so smelly she would just go home
instead shes being helpful and cleaning it to make you think well of her and think she is sweet.
come on, how sweet is that?

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's her number? My house needs cleaning. ;)

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Don't get it, do you like her or not?
If not......who cares if they are IOI's
I you do like her then yeah they do sound a bit like IOI's

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mum cleaned my bedroom.

does she like me?

MILF.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
my mum cleaned my bedroom.

does she like me?

MILF.
She cleaned my room too... even slept on the wetspot.

Booyaa!

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you wonder about if this was a sign of interest?

If you like her, do what has to be done.
;)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex girl used to clean my whole house. when she had a day off work during the week, she would come over and show me how sweet she could be. kitchen, bedroom, floors, bathroom... even my laundry. best of all, when i got home from work, she'd have a cold beer waiting for me. she'd even take me in the shower and scrub me clean. hell, the girl would even have dinner cooking in the oven.

one of the sweetest, giving and compassionate girls id ever known. and it feels so good to be in a traditional relationship with that type of gal. to me, the real gems are the women who knows how to make a man feel like a king in return for his protection and providings.

-SLB

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
my ex girl used to clean my whole house. when she had a day off work during the week, she would come over and show me how sweet she could be. kitchen, bedroom, floors, bathroom... even my laundry. best of all, when i got home from work, she'd have a cold beer waiting for me. she'd even take me in the shower and scrub me clean. hell, the girl would even have dinner cooking in the oven.

one of the sweetest, giving and compassionate girls id ever known. and it feels so good to be in a traditional relationship with that type of gal. to me, the real gems are the women who knows how to make a man feel like a king in return for his protection and providings.

-SLB
why is she an ex?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just like to clean. I've met girls who go to guy friend's houses and clean if its messy. Its just what some girls do.

There's only one girl where I work (baggage handler at the airport) and she ends up cleaning our breakroom every day. Its just what she does.

iHatePants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I must have no luck. Every girl i've dated has been messier than me.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

-SLB
why ex?