Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I'm currently interested

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl in my class I recently met lives in the same town as I am, which prompt a "we should catch up back home and do some stuff"from her. I was a bit surprised that she approached me and got my number to which she replied to a few days later and even apologised for being late. She wanted to go do some kickboxing training with me and other fitness stuff cos she wanted to lean up and get her figure back. She wanted to go do school stuff as well. Our class is a sport related so we have seen each other in "flight". She is pretty much nearly an elite athlete while I am naturally gifted but with no focus, so we are pretty much opposite.

We have been out to kickboxing training but i dont think she was impressed by the place we went (she only wants the best thing to do with fitness and sport related stuff) but then again if she was interested in me then it wouldnt have mattered. My mistake was that I wasn't my fun self as I was a wee bit nervous. I made a mistake of seeing her as the prize chicken as she has accomplishments and social proof all over her, not to mention a killer smile lol. I tried to run some CnF on her but she played it well although my deliver sounded canned.

After that things seem to go downhill. All the things we have planned she has pretty much cancelled. I know she is busy with work and puts sports and fitness about all else to which I can't compete. So my solution was to find something to do which I have the power over, such as scenic hangouts and other things I am good at. I think she has already nexted me but I do not know for sure, I want to be persistent and don't just wanna give up but i aint gonna obsess over her.

How do i present another opportunity to which she could see my fun self to which she could put all her attention on me and her having fun without having to count lap times and other bullsh*t. there must be another way or opportunity but I am just simply missing it....I need help or advice. thanks

Heres my present plan of attack lol
CnF on body images. She has a sense of humour and want to take her on a ride. I wanna tease her and bust her balls. thats been my strong point on girls but i havent had the right setting to do it and im itching for that window of opportunity. I've talked to her on the fone a few times but always remembered to cut first ( 15-20mins and then made plans afters to do sumtin) i only call her2 times a week but someties without calling her for a whole week. my caller id is private but Im starting to think she knows its me calling.

Visitant

Banned
Reaction score
If she's comfortable enough to go kickboxing with you, she probably just likes you as a friend.

Most girls would dread having to get aggressive and sweaty around a guy when they are interested in said male.

You probably scared her off with your advances :rolleyes:

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sent her one msg tonite. its been a week since i last msgd her. this is wat i sent her:

"hey rikki. r u still as fun as when i first met u? ive got tomoro off we can hang out as mates if ur free as well"

she didnt send a reply mostly will much later on tho.

with the kickboxing bit things were only slightly awkward. i dont think ive had any real opportunity to show my advances..my timing is a bit off.

anyways tomoro should b her time off too so im counting on that to prove if she really is still up for some fun (altho i dont have any ideas wat stuff to do heehee) if not, well, ive got another girl lined up to hang out with and then another...if ALL THREE flake then Im a fool who needs a insta-fix on my game (lol) so looks like ive got the whole day to myself to which i will be going to go to the gym, do more approaches and other stuff as well

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea yea yea shes no good....but i wouldnt wanna associate with her if she is gonna be like that in the first place...as for the others well...i guess it went ok but i wasnt at the top of my game and still down about things so they didnt go as good as i wanted.

oh well i went for a run instead to clear ma head and have sum personal time for myself instead of spending it wit timewasters.