Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Girl I like called me an Alpha-Male and I have no idea why

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 150 pounds and although I'm very cut up I'm very skinny standing 6 feet tall. I'm also anti-social so I have very little to say to the people we cross paths with. She said this the day after I met her ex-boyfriend who just showed up at her house (drugs) to get something. After I left he was complaining about how I made eye contact with him as if it's socially abnormal. Nonetheless later that day she said she was thinking and she thinks I'm an alpha male, she later repeated that after I spent the night with her another night

Of course I'm flattered by her observation but I have no idea why she would say that, I don't take sh!t from nobody however I'm very nice to her she thinks I'm a sweetheart. I turned my game off for her cause I met a woman I respect, and thus I treat her with respect - I'm somewhat androgynous and I have the tattoos of a conceited wh0re

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Is eye contact really socially abnormal?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Is eye contact really socially abnormal?
Well it certainly shouldn't be. I was raised to look at somebody in the eye via father figure characters in movies such as Boyz N Tha Hood

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, probably her ex thinks he´s a badass and went in with a "im gonna size you up" attitude, for some reason assume you would be intimidated by him, you weren´t, made normal eye contact, but because of his frame of mind he took it as a challenge sign - which thats what eye contact is in some situations where things are about to go south and get physical.

She´s also into you, and having a kick with shoving the new boyfriend in the ex face, and decided to think the whole thing is really alpha.

Both your girlfriend and the ex are seeing to much into it and writing their own script.

Chill, and dont let yourself get sucked into stuff you dont wanna.

Edit: she´s not your girlfriend, but what I said is still valid.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Why dont you ask her? Really...
"Excuse me miss, why do you see me as an Alpha Male? cuz clearly I'm asking you because I don't feel secure about my status"

Radharc said:
Lol, probably her ex thinks he´s a badass and went in with a "im gonna size you up" attitude, for some reason assume you would be intimidated by him, you weren´t, made normal eye contact, but because of his frame of mind he took it as a challenge sign - which thats what eye contact is in some situations where things are about to go south and get physical.

She´s also into you, and having a kick with shoving the new boyfriend in the ex face, and decided to think the whole thing is really alpha.

Both your girlfriend and the ex are seeing to much into it and writing their own script.

Chill, and dont let yourself get sucked into stuff you dont wanna.

Edit: she´s not your girlfriend, but what I said is still valid.
Thanks for the advice, I think you hit the nail on the head. I think also him probably saying something negative about me worked in my benefit where psychologically she took his negative comment and defended me (ala the opposite of the original boyfriend destroyed stuff)

Thanks man

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
"Excuse me miss, why do you see me as an Alpha Male? cuz clearly I'm asking you because I don't feel secure about my status"

"Excuse me miss, why do you see me as an Alpha Male?"
This part is perfect.

Its not like asking "Am i tough? I am tough, right?"
Its just a simple why. It would sound rather humble than insecure...

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
I turned my game off for her cause I met a woman I respect, and thus I treat her with respect - I'm somewhat androgynous and I have the tattoos of a conceited wh0re
Whoa. Ha ha.

Games are for girls...You should be The Game not playing it and turning it off once you think (wishfullly) she is on her back.

Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Whoa. Ha ha.

Games are for girls...You should be The Game not playing it and turning it off once you think (wishfullly) she is on her back.
My favorite rappers say otherwise. I'll pimp the b1tch

^__^ said:
In retrospect I now agree