Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I don't know very well -- Advice Please!

Munchking

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try and make this post shorter than my first one...

I had never met her. One Sunday night in early December, she calls me on the phone. I go to a boarding school, so finding anybody's phone number is no big deal.

She needed to interview a member of the opposite sex, and write an essay about him, for her English class. She also needed to observe him doing something (playing music or a sport or doing art or something like that). She said that a friend had told her to call me, although I know her English teacher very well and suspect that he might have suggested interviewing me.

I agreed and we arranged to meet on Tuesday night. She would watch me fold Origami (I don't have a winter sport, and I used to be a wizard at Origami), and then interview me. I was actually worried that this was some sort of prank because she was quite popular and had never met me before. But, she showed up...

We connected really well, I gave her some samples of Origami, and we talked about my life and a bit about the Beatles (which we discovered we both like). She had planned to stay for about 45 mins, and ended up leaving two hours later.

I only saw her once or twice since then and she always greeted me enthusiastically, but we never talked. Then, after reading much on these forums, I called her up the night before Spring Break began and asked her to show me the paper she wrote. She said she didn't have a copy, and was very apologetic about it, so I told her that our friendship was jeopardized and that she better find a copy over break.

Now spring break is over, and she was extremely apologetic but she didn't have the paper. I told her that our friendship was over.

I'm wondering if there's any way for me to move this "ex-friendship" in a more, ah, productive direction?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you two will have to go out to dinner Thursday night and for formalities sake will have to call it a date since you can't be friends anymore.

Hows she look? Good body?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
Tell her you two will have to go out to dinner Thursday night and for formalities sake will have to call it a date since you can't be friends anymore.

Hows she look? Good body?
HAHA yeah use this one :)

Munchking

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
I'll have to fine-tune the exact details, but I like that general idea :up:

dannowillbokem said:
Hows she look?
Yes.

That's all I've got to say.

:yes:h yes.