Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I am seeing finds out about my other plates

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this is why I hate facebook.

I am kind of regularly seeing this girl (not officially dating) but she found out about my other plates, because they posted on my wall. She's been acting very hot/cold lately and just odd.

I was out of town for New Years last Eve last night and texted this girl tonight asking if she wanted to get a drink. She replied by saying "yeah, only thing that would stop me is if I am not alive."

Odd response, but I was like okay. A few hours later I text her asking if she wants to go to this place we always eat. She responds by saying that sounds so good, and what time? I tell her in a bit. She tells me she is not ready, just woke up from a nap, etc can't. I tell her okay, ill talk to her later.

Like an hour later she texts me back saying she wants to go get food at the spot, but she's meeting friends in like an hour. I tell her I can't make it within 30 mins. She says okay just to forget it.

Odd behavior from someone who just found out about my other plates?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality girls don't wait around for anyone touching multiples because they've got options.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's complicated"

2 magical words. Get that girl in her head and analyzing...

Girl: Do you love me?
It's complicated.

Are you dating other girls?
It's complicated.

Can we be exclusive?
It's complicated.

What are you eating for lunch?
It's complicated.
Girl: Do me!

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be careful with FB. If you can, don't put the chicks you are spinning on that site