Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl being an AFC?

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok people theres this girl being an """AFC"""" with me she wants me but im not attracted to her in any way how do i let her down with out being an """"AFC""""" or whatever you people like to sterotype people as. maybe i should know myself what i should do but im not truly sure. so i would like some honest opinions. and dont tell me to use the SEARCH button because i want to see peoples honest opinions at this time of posting.

Spank you Spank you ALL

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
take a couple shots of bleach then just tell her whats on your mind.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not being an AFC, youre just being a DJ

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
focus your energy on getting hot chicks that you want

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
please... let me know if i'm wrong..

Being an AFC: always calling, leaving messages, wanting to commit, being head-over-heels in love, seeing them cry for attention, seeming desperate, etc.

isn't that how we want our (fantasy) girl to be with us instead of us being that way to them? When guys act AFC-ish, girls believe that we're acting "feminine", because we're being all sensitive with our feelings. But since it's "feminine", aren't girls suppose to be that way? Wouldn't that fulfill at LEAST less than HALF our purposes of being a Don Juan? Don't you want that one girl that you been scheming over to be an AFC over you? I do.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia

Being an AFC: always calling, leaving messages, wanting to commit, being head-over-heels in love, seeing them cry for attention, seeming desperate, etc.

isn't that how we want our (fantasy) girl to be with us instead of us being that way to them? When guys act AFC-ish, girls believe that we're acting "feminine", because we're being all sensitive with our feelings. But since it's "feminine", aren't girls suppose to be that way? Wouldn't that fulfill at LEAST less than HALF our purposes of being a Don Juan? Don't you want that one girl that you been scheming over to be an AFC over you? I do.
ya, i seem to get that a lot, even w/ the HB's. I do want that, cuz i love the satisfaction of having them drool over me. At the same time it can get annoying, so I can see why being an AFC turns girls off.

In response to the thread- this is a dumb question, and you should know how to act. use your brain, and just kick her to the curb. if you have no interest in her, and never will, then do it. and a DJ wouldnt feel bad, b/c he only goes for what he wants. i'm not saying be an azz about it, but just next her man!

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia

No it's not what we want. It might be good for a little while (very short while) but it can get bloody annoying. I'd rather a girl with a bit of independence, otherwise you start to think she is so desperate and can't get anyone else. It also becomes too boring and easy, if she's acting like an AFC you've already got her, no challenge. You might think that's what you want but once you are in that situation you just want to get out of there.
Being an AFC as a chick works in the same way as a guy being an AFC, the other gets bored and irritated.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this chick stalk me once. Literally she stalked me. I showed a slight bit of interest initially until I thought she was a little weird, so I brushed her off. Next thing I know she is calling me or leaving messages at all hours of the day/night, appeared at my doorway when I got back from work more than once, and even came to where I work and asked to see me. She was totally annoying and I was at a loss as to what to do. I felt like running away but that is not realistic either. She was so out of touch with reality and cannot take no for an answer. One date is not enough for me to say yes to marriage :rolleyes: yes, that kind of crazy.
I later married a different nutcase. If you met her she could be one of the most charming, beautiful women you had ever met-you would never know until you were with her for about a year.