Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl and her dog...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this pretty hot girl these days. And up until recently I thought I was a dog person.

This girl sleeps with her dog on the bed, chills with the dog on the couch practically on top of her constantly. Is constantly covered with dog hair. If she comes over to spend a couple nights on the weekend the dog comes over too and continues this behavior with her. I drew the line at the bed though, no dogs on my bed, ever.

I love dogs too but I like them in their place and me in mine. The dogs stay on the floor and they are cared for and petted on the floor, dog mess on the floor. People places are for people, dog places are for dogs. I was brought up this way. Obviously my beloved doesn't think this way. I'm really starting to hate dogs in general..

The dog is very protective of her also, it's constantly putting itself between us. I know a dog owner has responsibilities and all but I think this is starting to be a bit much for me. Is it inconsiderate/unrealistic to expect her to leave her dog out of our relationship?

She invites me over to sleep at her place but i'm sleeping in what is basically a dogs bed. I did it for two nights and can't bring myself to do it again. There were little green spots on her sheets from what I assume was the tip of the dogs cawk when it lays down... disgusting.

I'm about to cut this nutjob completely off, am I overreacting?
It's a small dog BTW...

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it genuinely pisses you off, you are not over-reacting.

I have noticed that girls often get pretty crazy with their dogs (especially if they are entering the biological clock ticking phase, 28+)

One girl I was seeing (31y.o. gross I know, waaay too old :crazy: ) put a diaper on her little dog and had one of those piss mats in her apartment!!! WTF??

How old is HB in question?

When I look on the online scene around here, soooo many girls have pictures with their dogs and proclaim they come as a package deal. One girls online name was something like "emilyandjake", jake was her dog. No thanks.

I have 2 dogs, but they stay the hell out of my dating life. I don't bring them with me when I am hanging out with women, and surely don't claim we are a package deal.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, tell her what you told us. Oh and I don't necessarily mean you stay with her, tell her why, see how she reacts and if you sense resistance or that she wants to have cake and eat it too, leave and don't look back. Habits are hard to break, now there would be two, hers and the dogs, one would encourage the other what with those pleading puppy eyes.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah - some women see a small dog as a baby substitute

If you don't like what's going on and she wont compromise with some boundaries then kick to the curb

I'm more of a cat person cos they don't give a sh1t about their owners, you can leave them be for days and they don't give a fook. Like MtnMan if a girl has a "special bond" with her dog then I wont go there........

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
if it genuinely pisses you off, you are not over-reacting.

I have noticed that girls often get pretty crazy with their dogs (especially if they are entering the biological clock ticking phase, 28+)

One girl I was seeing (31y.o. gross I know, waaay too old :crazy: ) put a diaper on her little dog and had one of those piss mats in her apartment!!! WTF??

How old is HB in question?

When I look on the online scene around here, soooo many girls have pictures with their dogs and proclaim they come as a package deal. One girls online name was something like "emilyandjake", jake was her dog. No thanks.

I have 2 dogs, but they stay the hell out of my dating life. I don't bring them with me when I am hanging out with women, and surely don't claim we are a package deal.
Dude I would read those POF profiles about the package deal and not understand exactly what it meant. I would be thinking so she's got a dog so what? I never would have imagined they would be constantly together as a requirement like that, totally beyond me that's for sure.

She's around 37.

But yeah, she's gonna either completely remove her dog from my life or meet the curb that's for sure. Because i'm done with this compromise...

The dog gives here these tongue baths too... I not even..

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Small dogs are the worst. I doubt shes going to change this though. Think about it, its like her child. Like a single mother, her baby will come first.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It repulses me to even consider I am competing with a dog for her affections...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a chick one night who insisted allowing the dog to stay in the room while we banged. This yappy little mutt just stood on the bed and barked while I ravaged its owner. I should've known some shyt would go down when she dragged me to the bathroom and blew me while she took a p1ss.
Another chick a while ago was similar to the OP's.
This dog was like a child and she would sleep with it.
Thankfully she kicked it out of her room while we fvcked but the stench of dog was everywhere.
She was obviously used to it but it was omnipresent and I had to stop seeing her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MtnMan said:
I read this statement as "I am too lazy to take proper care of my dog". Get off your lazy a$$ and let the dog outside more often at home, clean up after your dog in public or don't take it out, and keep the dog in a cage at home when you are gone (if it can't control itself and let it pi$$ and sh!t all over itself then maybe it will stop this behavior).

I love my German Shepherd to pieces but he has and knows his boundaries.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dog fanatic, holy shıtballs. With a leaky dıck to boot! What a situation. Well, you can do 3 things here:

1- Tell her the dog coming between you and her annoys the fück outta you and that you're not going to sleep over her place anymore, and sure as hell she ain't bringing Ole Leaky to yours.

2- Wait around patiently till Drippy Dıck kicks the bucket.

3- Dump this nutter and begin re-washing and dry cleaning all of your clothes.

I think chicks that are animal fanatics like this have a few short circuits between the earphones. Never met a stable-minded animal nut. These are the people that put dogs and cats before humans. You can't be right in the head to think like that.

All the luck to you, man, this is an unfortunate situation.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between animal lovers and crazy people. i'd put her in the crazy category. i dated a couple of girls like this before and wont do it again. after i bang them i get rid of them, or just use them as FB's. the other problem is that their dog's needs will always come before yours. She will constantly use the dog as an excuse for her flaking. but the worst is yet to come. you do not want to be the boyfriend at the time when her dog dies. she will cling on to you like a death grip.

in other words she is using the dog to deal with her lonliness, emotional, and social self esteem issues. should be a red flag for any girl you date.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I read this statement as "I am too lazy to take proper care of my dog". Get off your lazy a$$ and let the dog outside more often at home, clean up after your dog in public or don't take it out, and keep the dog in a cage at home when you are gone (if it can't control itself and let it pi$$ and sh!t all over itself then maybe it will stop this behavior).

I love my German Shepherd to pieces but he has and knows his boundaries.
Yup, thats neglect, which is abuse.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her the dog pisses you off. I don't see the problem here.

Tell her to chill out with the dog sh1t.

If she laxes with the dog stuff, you're gravy.

If she doesn't, you're gone.

Don't be passive.